Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have heard and read many books 100 yrs curse , rk United in golok , udhva who is Krishna chariot

But Still from episode 1 I m trying to understand how krishna and radha would have been on golok from yuga to yuga.

Krishna is incarnation like Ram , Narasimha etc right..

Vaikunt , kailas , Brahma log fine..golok I read from Chaitanya mahaprabhu of iscon only.

No where I see other than that 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I have heard and read many books 100 yrs curse , rk United in golok , udhva who is Krishna's chariot

But Still from episode 1 I m trying to understand how krishna and radha would have been on golok from yuga to yuga.

Krishna is incarnation like Ram , Narasimha etc right..

Vaikunt , kailas , Brahma log fine..golok I read from Chaitanya mahaprabhu of iscon only.

No where I see other than that 

Golok thing is by a separate group of people who keep Krishna as the highest God. According to it Vishnu is a form of Krishna and not vice versa 

All Avtars are parts of Krishna not Vishnu

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Golok thing is by a separate group of people who keep Krishna as the highest God. According to it Vishnu is a form of Krishna and not vice versa 

All Avtars are parts of Krishna not Vishnu

As I say..From Maha Vishnu came Krishna..how From krishna every Avatar is possible.

If you search or read anywhere krishna is 8th avatar then how come.

To be practical..each tradition..each language follow diff things

As I say..From Maha Vishnu came Krishna..how From krishna every Avatar is possible.

If you search or read anywhere krishna is 8th avatar then how come.

To be practical..each tradition..each language follow diff things

Krishna being Avtar of Vishnu is the most common belief system

But there is a separate school of thought followed by ISCON and few others who take Krishna as the supreme God and all being His Avatar. If you search about this group you can easily find them

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Krishna being Avtar of Vishnu is the most common belief system

But there is a separate school of thought followed by islam and few others who take Krishna as the supreme God and all being His Avatar. If you search about this group you can easily find them

Ya agree..None of vishnu Avatar has sudharsan chakra like Krishna

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Swastik will hire you as a script writer if this get to see this actually a great idea, definitely Lakshmana can't do everything all alone.

In fact why not also bring Vrishketu? Arjun could send him to Dwarika for learning the art of war from Krishna Balram.

He could then help his foster cousin Lakshmana in her avenge journey.

@Bold I was actually temped to tweet this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but will control myself now that you stopped

PhewπŸ˜†

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Now I m having a doubt Samba character in reality too itni irritating kya

Now I m having a doubt Samba character in reality too itni irritating kya

Actually Samba's character is annoying in SB. It has always being a matter of confusion to me that although they made all the relatives of Krishna so much holier than though, bathed with milk, Samb was still left like an idiot absolutely no efforts to hide his ill nature. I wonder what could be the cause of it

πŸ˜†

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Actually Samba's character is annoying in SB. It has always being a matter of confusion to me that although they made all the relatives of Krishna so much holier than though, bathed with milk, Samb was still left like an idiot absolutely no efforts to hide his ill nature. I wonder what could be the cause of it

Swastika rk looks like pathetic and Samba was ultimate fool.. Jambavathi no less..Krishna doesn't consider jambavathi at all.. Jambavathi heard only in bhagvatam.