Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ranveer

Rajkumar is a hack ðŸ˜†

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think they are both versatile in different way. But to me Ranveer is without a doubt more versatile. Ranveer can easily play the exuberant, over the top, full of life characters as he can play someone quiet, and shy. He can do the physical action roles and he can do the sophisticated, subdued ones as well. Rajkumar can play such a good villain and then play a naive sweetheart the next minute. But most of his roles are not that different from each other. Despite job, location, accent and attire change majority of his characters seem like the same man. I think Ranveer could've more or less played all his role, perhaps not as well but he would've been decent. I don't think Rajkumar could've been khilji or bajirao or ram

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Purely based on acting, RKR. They are both equally versatile but Ranveer tends to ham sometimes. Although he has tremendous screen presence, I found him almost caricaturish as Khilji. RKR might not have the commercial appeal that Ranveer has but I can never fault his performances.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer has more range...ott, subtle, period dramas, intense films, rom coms, masala movies , dance, action, comedy, pulling off different accents

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago