Mishti has PTSD? Going by the hints we got.

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This was a discussion in a Twitter GC: 

All the hints -

1. Mishti always has panic attacks - this one is obvious

2. Not even Abir touches her when she's in that state - which is why they use the thread whenever she is in that state.

3. Also why we see her rush into the bathroom before as well. (Props to the team for good research - people with panic attacks aren't usually open to touching )

4. MishBir aren't shown sleeping together so far and Abir tonight mentioned how this is the first night she slept soundly - meaning she has always had nightmares or panic attacks the past 3 months ( People who thought they have done it, I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I don't think they have going by this theory) 

All her signs show that she is dealing with something that makes her lose her sense of reality and induces a lot of fear. It is usually seen in PTSD. But I'm no expert so it could be anything at this point. 

Whatever it is, the team is doing a great job so far in handling the track. It's intriguing and they have been handling with the care and sensitivity it deserves. I just hope they don't mess with it later on. It's not a topic they should make a joke out of like they did with Mental abuse. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snorlax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for making this threadπŸ€— i read at various social media platforms that why we are not getting mishbir romantic scenes so I wanted someone to make a post on this topic so people who are not aware about it can get a basic idea about some symptoms of ptsd

I think they are going to show anxiety attacks in our show which can be very triggering if not handled properly makers have to be really careful with what they are showing because its a very sensitive issue and I don't want them to mess up like they did with mental health one but seeing the details they have focused in the first two episodes looks like they had done research well about what they are showing.

Edited by Snorlax - 3 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing this info...

makers are really working hard and showing some realistic things than unneccessary drama...

hope they handle this like this only and show more how a person reacts and how he/she should be treated...

im on all for it...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

All the hints -

2. Not even Abir touches her when she's in that state - which is why they use the thread whenever she is in that state.

3. Also why we see her rush into the bathroom before as well. (Props to the team for good research - people with panic attacks aren't usually open to touching )

4. MishBir aren't shown sleeping together so far and Abir tonight mentioned how this is the first night she slept soundly - meaning she has always had nightmares or panic attacks the past 3 months ( People who thought they have done it, I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I don't think they have going by this theory) 

All her signs show that she is dealing with something that makes her lose her sense of reality and induces a lot of fear. It is usually seen in PTSD. But I'm no expert so it could be anything at this point. 

Whatever it is, the team is doing a great job so far in handling the track. It's intriguing and they have been handling with the care and sensitivity it deserves. I just hope they don't mess with it later on. It's not a topic they should make a joke out of like they did with Mental abuse. 

It's good makers huv taken dis topic. Like u said even I hope dey don't mess this track and make mockery of PTSD

I would like dey show  how panic attacks could be cured

Like taking mishti to some psychiatrists. Tbh dis can't be healed at home alone, It does need professional help. If they can show this., it will do give some good message 

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for making this thread.

I have no idea about PTSD.One kind of metal problem? 

I think makers have so far handled it nicely.But these are very sensitive issues and many must be going through it. I just hope makers will handle this topic with utmost care.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misaki

All the hints -

PTSD is the highest possibility 

As you said the touching thing  that's why the rope of Hope and panic attacks. Sleep, I first thought because of covid thing they did not show them sleeping together but it's also the possibility 

Yeah they're handling it very well, I am also hoping they don't ruin it, it's going good, with sensitivity. Panic attack waale issue bahut acche se dikhayr jaa raha hai And hope last tak aise hi rahe (fingers crossed) 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

PTSD is the highest possibility 

As you said the touching thing  that's why the rope of Hope and panic attacks. Sleep, I first thought because of covid thing they did not show them sleeping together but it's also the possibility 

Yeah they're handling it very well, I am also hoping they don't ruin it, it's going good, with sensitivity. Panic attack waale issue bahut acche se dikhayr jaa raha hai And hope last tak aise hi rahe (fingers crossed) 

πŸ‘πŸΌ perfectly u said it vaishu...

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

πŸ‘πŸΌ perfectly u said it vaishu...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

ruhi19 thumbnail

im expecting a new OS from u, on this track...

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

im expecting a new OS from u, on this track...

I'll try πŸ˜…, mere dimaak mein idea to hai but Abhi tu Mere saath rehna update Karna hai