Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: misaki

This was a discussion in a Twitter GC: 

All the hints -

1. Mishti always has panic attacks - this one is obvious

2. Not even Abir touches her when she's in that state - which is why they use the thread whenever she is in that state.

3. Also why we see her rush into the bathroom before as well. (Props to the team for good research - people with panic attacks aren't usually open to touching )

4. MishBir aren't shown sleeping together so far and Abir tonight mentioned how this is the first night she slept soundly - meaning she has always had nightmares or panic attacks the past 3 months ( People who thought they have done it, I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I don't think they have going by this theory) 

All her signs show that she is dealing with something that makes her lose her sense of reality and induces a lot of fear. It is usually seen in PTSD. But I'm no expert so it could be anything at this point. 

Whatever it is, the team is doing a great job so far in handling the track. It's intriguing and they have been handling with the care and sensitivity it deserves. I just hope they don't mess with it later on. It's not a topic they should make a joke out of like they did with Mental abuse. 

Hi Misaki...

I am Monica...I don’t think we have conversed before...But I am happy someone open up about this..I hope the writers handle this well and not make it as a joke at the end like they did with Nishant’s Anxieties.

Yup Mishti has developed Post Traumatic Stress disorder . A person develops this distress only when they’re abused either physically or mentally. The panic attacks and she dreaming about that dreadful event are the Post Traumatic Stress disorder symptoms. So she was exposed to a trauma like sexual assault before Abir reached the resort. They won’t allow anyone to touch them at all even if they’re their spouse that is why Abir uses that rope of hope. actually, she needs counselling and medicines though Abir stays as her support system... I think he should atleast talk to BM about Mishti’s situation first. A person who have developed this distress is capable to self harm. I hope Abir talks to BM soon... 
S
he might have been abused mentally as a child which ended up in panic attacks and now physically. So this time it is worse...
So the victim who is cause of that dreadful event must have misbehaved with mishti in the resort or outside the resort, as a self defence she might have pushed him away harder which resulted him to lose his life... That could be the trauma she might have got exposed too...

Edited by Npdeepa - 3 years ago