Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The fish is probably vegan. Do you see fish consuming Ghee, milk n all or carrying leather purses?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

The fish is probably vegan. Do you see fish consuming Ghee, milk n all or carrying leather purses?

Probably.. Though some fish eat other fish, so she has to carefully choose 

So vegans can eat red meat cz cow, sheep, goats only eat grass 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She should eat lamb 🐑 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Probably.. Though some fish eat other fish, so she has to carefully choose 

So vegans can eat red meat cz cow, sheep, goats only eat grass 

Totally.

I find the loud hippie American Vegans annoying as hell.  Its just a fad and couple of years down the road they will be munching on a nugget or fish or something.  One youtuber was preaching on Veganism but munching on a S'more in some video. Doubt it was a vegan marshmallow.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ugh! Please don’t call yourself or anyone a vegan, if you are eating egg, fish, or wearing leather/silk, etc. Nothing wrong with eating or wearing any of the above, but that doesn’t make anyone a vegan. 

I don’t care that everyday folks from different cultures make that mistake, but PR doing all kinds of humble brag should atleast f**king google.

Shraddha is a pescatarian, if she consumes fish. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Totally.

I find the loud hippie American Vegans annoying as hell.  Its just a fad and couple of years down the road they will be munching on a nugget or fish or something.  One youtuber was preaching on Veganism but munching on a S'more in some video. Doubt it was a vegan marshmallow.

Yeah... Marshmallows aren’t vegetarian technically,  they’re made of gelatin which has animal collagen 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah... Marshmallows aren’t vegetarian technically,  they’re made of gelatin which has animal collagen 

yeah that's true but vegan marshmallows are actually pretty easy to find. Even Trader Joe's marshmallows are vegan. They don't label them that way but if you read the ingredients, there is no gelatin in them.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

okay...maybe nowadays they are strict for vegetarians........but i have heard a lot of stories of my vegetarian friends going abroad and ordering vegetarian items only to find some or the other non-veg ingredients used in it.......

vegan is more vegetarian friendly as now vegetarians can order vegan stuff and be assured that its pure vegetarian.....

Mostly bread. It may have egg in it, so one has to be careful.

Also there were allegations about food chains (McD, Burger King) using animal fat to fry french fries, onion rings etc. I think abroad it used to be more common for them to use animal fat (before veganism became an in-thing), India me kam hota hai.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Oh I forgot, those awards are given in India too nowadays 

I was talking about musician Kevin Eubanks (he worked for Jay Leno)

I think he won 2005 award... 

Edit: Is Alia a fish eating vegan?

l

All eating vegan. She was vegetarian for a few months maybe. PR used that opportunity to get her the sexiest vegetarian award by peta.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

yeah that's true but vegan marshmallows are actually pretty easy to find. Even Trader Joe's marshmallows are vegan. They don't label them that way but if you read the ingredients, there is no gelatin in them.

True but most Youtube lifestyle guru Vegans are posers.