Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

but I have no choice but to watch her for the sake of Gunjan Saxena. 

Thereโ€™s always a choice ๐Ÿ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Insta c Kon number one hota h๐Ÿคฃ

Khareedne wale.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

What other star kids are being called out the way Alia/sonam/sonakshi are being called out?  

Also, there's a difference between paying money to watch a movie vs paying money to watch a star. For example, I watched Pati Patni or Woh because everyone said it was good comedy. So one can't necessarily claim that I paid to watch Ananya. Or the new Jhanvi movie ~ I'm not gonna watch it cuz she's in it, I wanna watch it because I wanna watch Gunjan Saxena's story. Jhanvi did such a horrible job in Dhadak but I have no choice but to watch her for the sake of Gunjan Saxena. 

Off the top of my head, I've seen everyone including RK, Varun, Tiger, Janhvi, Ananya, Sara all being called out on this forum and other platforms. How is Shraddha in any different situation?

That may be the case for you but maybe some others went to watch Ananya or Janhvi specifically. Or maybe some went to watch Shraddha's moves for the movies or co-actors and not her. Success is all that makes a star at the end of the day. Until they don't have consistent failures behind them, you can't say the audience isn't supporting them.

Edited by HugeScarcity - 3 years ago
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shogun

Well context matters though naa?! How are you gonna earn if the theatres are shut?! Its business is only from its first week and there it trended very well.  Nobody necessarily in the trade considers this movie business a "failure" for being rejected by the audience. The situation was what it was with the corona. 

Classifications First Quarter 2020 - Tanhaji Stands AloneSaturday 21 March 2020 12.30 IST Box Office India Trade Network

Google+FacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterestAddthis

Twitter logo link

The first quarter has seen a dull response with only Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior emerging a success and a huge one also. The film became the third biggest blockbuster of the last 20 years in Mumbai circuit with footfalls only behind Bahubali - The Conclusion and Gadar Ek Prem Katha.

"The rest of the films did not work at all though Baaghi 3 would have been a SEMI HIT / HIT film as it would have hit the 115 crore nett mark and maybe even crossed 120 crore nett for HIT status if it was not for the shutdown of theatres due to coronavirus. The film could still make AVERAGE status if it get another 2.50 crore share when cinemas reopen."

The film had a run of 10 days .The collections were only 1.5 crore on 2nd Friday when Angrezi Medium collected 4.5 crore  that day .Might have emerged a success if the run was not halted but still an under performer .

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Shraddha had a chance, but she squandered it by trying to prove that she can act.

Blame that duck farhaan for it ๐Ÿ˜†

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How is Shraddha escaping the fireworks....she is a nepo kids....she got movie after movie....despite giving flops.....around 17 movies in 10 years....and that too...75% of them flopped.....and she is being loved? aisa kaise.....and don't give me the reasoning that she is sweet and all that.....she is a nepo kid who kept on getting movies after giving flops....she is pretty but a very average actor....so why no bashing for her?

I have been really scratching my head  to understand the definition of nepotism on this forum๐Ÿ˜†. I mean Vicky Kaushal and Kiara Advani are considered nepo kids even though they don't have any powerful Bollywood families but Shraddha who has a famous father in Bollywood is not considered a nepo kid. Really confused. To me it seems like definition of nepotism is whether you are supported by KJO or not. If you are supported by KJO you are a nepo kid if not then the you are not. Outsider or insider really doesn't matter.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So good product of nepotism has taken over the bad product of nepotism?๐Ÿ˜† yay

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But sheโ€™s on her best behavior ๐Ÿ˜†

that seems to be the redeeming factor for her...... that she respects talented outsiders...

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I have been really scratching my head  to understand the definition of nepotism on this forum๐Ÿ˜†. I mean Vicky Kaushal and Kiara Advani are considered nepo kids even though they don't have any powerful Bollywood families but Shraddha who has a famous father in Bollywood is not considered a nepo kid. Really confused. To me it seems like definition of nepotism is whether you are supported by KJO or not. If you are supported by KJO you are a nepo kid if not then the you are not. Outsider or insider really doesn't matter.

Basically if you are somehow part of kjo s circle you are product of nepotism and if not then you are an "outsider" so that makes Shraddha an outsider. And should be supported preferred over alia. Never mind the fact that alia is a better actress. 

Ab samjhi ๐Ÿ˜†

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Privileges of being fair skinned. Acting jitni bhi mediocre kun na ho, fair hai toh sab kuch maaf.