Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

One role was stolen from Katrina. But there’s a history of her getting fired of films. Is the problem KJO or Katrina 🤣🤣

😆that is why i said 'if people feel that she is snatching roles then she definitely deserves criticism'. Personally i feel evidence is very filmsy when it comes to 'Alia snatching roles'. Its just one movie that is Dear Zindagi which we know of in which Gauri changed her mind after insistence from Karan and Shahrukh. What else is there may be Kalank? where she called up the director saying i will be sad if you don't cast me. Frankly calling up for roles is very normal . Everyone does it. So not sure how this is snatching. But like i said personally for me this evidence of snatching role's is very flimsy. But if others feel Alia snatches roles left ,right and centre based on just these two exmaples toh kay kar sake te hain 😆to each their own.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

baaki actresses doodh keh dhuleh hain

😆

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I like shraddha , always has been a sweetheart but she is bland on screen and has limited acting skills . Have people forgotten about Aye villain? 

I wish people would understand that being a good person is not equivalent to being a good actor .

Acting ke liye judge karna hain ya shaadi karni hain ?