Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

sania aur uska husband pasand nahi hai

Is this show worth watching?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Is this show worth watching?

i'm not watching this drama.yt pr promo dekha tha.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The kid in this show is the same kid from Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Daniyal and Fariyal in todays epi were just loveโค๏ธ and Junaid is as Daniyal ...perfect fit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Daniyal and Fariyal in todays epi were just loveโค๏ธ and Junaid is as Daniyal ...perfect fit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeah I like them. But the story is quite bland. Still watching it though..its not bad

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yeah I like them. But the story is quite bland. Still watching it though..its not bad

Yeah agreee story is bland but still its watchable for the leads their scenes r nice

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am also watching just for Junaid and Iqra. I like their chemistry otherwise the show is rightly called bland.

Ab shayad next episode se woh Junaid ki first wife drame start kare

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Yeah agreee story is bland but still its watchable for the leads their scenes r nice

Yeah.both the leads look smart..smart as in intelligent to not get swayed away๐Ÿ˜† I like the way they have dealt with issues in their life so far.

-RD- thumbnail

The good thing is Daniyal and Fariyal and Fariyal speaks what she feels openly and Daniyal is ready to provide that assurance convincingly and truthfully ....todays epi was okay had its moments but i am looking forward to next weeks epi

Krinya thumbnail

A very boring epi..I had to binge watch it. Everything in slow mo? Log bore ho rahe hain wo bhi slow mo mein dikhaya ? Seriously? Fariyal ki 1 km walk , protecting her from goons , when there were so many people around , she cud have asked for anybody's help. Ye wale kaand I dont think dubai mein hote hain๐Ÿ˜† Dubai ppl will be miffed.

Another typical show , n abs boring..misunderstandings jaan.ke ? Daniyal , why couldn't he tell fariyal that his phone got exchanged ? What's this?now fariyal will lie to him ,n.he will do the same bec thefirst wife wants to come.bk..that reminds me why show her story in so much detail? Who is interested in watchin her ?