LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Anil Kapoor 's bhai

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Rejected ho kar TV per aa jaate hain ka kya matlab.....is being on TV a lesser thing? pehle khud ye opinion rakhoge.....aur agar doosre ne keh diya then u will say ki they look down on TV stars..smiley24jab public thinks of TV as a lesser medium toh BW will do the same na?

EDIT : Esha is ugh.....but I am happy she flopped....audience ki Jai ho....jo pasand nahi aataa usko ghar bhej deti hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You are talking about my comment i guess . I clarified. I meant from one medium they go to another medium . They get rejected in one , go to another. I am a Sush fan, i will be the last person to look down upon Tv ๐Ÿค”

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rejected ho kar TV per aa jaate hain ka kya matlab.....is being on TV a lesser thing? pehle khud ye opinion rakhoge.....aur agar doosre ne keh diya then u will say ki they look down on TV stars..smiley24jab public thinks of TV as a lesser medium toh BW will do the same na?

EDIT : Esha is ugh.....but I am happy she flopped....audience ki Jai ho....jo pasand nahi aataa usko ghar bhej deti hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No that doesn't imply that TV is lesser thing. Someone just stated the facts about Esha Doel's career in a chronological order. There is no say yet whether she will be accepted or rejected by the TV audience.

1110746 thumbnail

MATLAB ye jab ye filmo me the they used to laugh and look down upon Indian television par jab filmo me reject hue they are desperate for the very same platform they dissed.
1110746 thumbnail
Popeye ke pappa

But his show flopped too right I loved the original Turkish one they screwed it by remaking

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Content might be Saas-Bahu dominated. But the actors are normally more attractive and many times even more talented than nepo kids. Esha is really taking the quality down in that respect.

Right, tv actors are more talented than these napo kids who don't even know A of ACTING.

Esha is already rejected by audience many times, now 1 time more will not hurt. Lol๐Ÿคฃ

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh short films tak hi teek thi

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh. Matlab ab ye TV pe bhi acting NAHI karegi.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You are talking about my comment i guess . I clarified. I meant from one medium they go to another medium . They get rejected in one , go to another. I am a Sush fan, i will be the last person to look down upon Tv ๐Ÿค”

and I am SRK fan...that is why I got pissed๐Ÿ˜†....sorry I misunderstood.