Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This is not coming out. It's more like yelling from the closet " I'm here ". He's hiding behind the no labels it's a spectrum smoke screen. Which is fine because society isn't nice to people who come out. He shouldn't have to say anything he doesn't want to say. KJo needs to do what lol. He couldn't be more flamboyantly 'out'

There's a problem with this claim that sexuality is a spectrum. It appropriates the definition of sexual orientation according to vague concepts of 'gender'. Sexuality cannot be a spectrum when there are only two sexes ( intersex people are a rare minority and the odds of coming across them are way too low ) . You're gay straight or bi. Pan is a convenient term to use when there's a lot of complexity on the surface but underneath that ,so to speak it's just two sexes.

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the picture showing the entire spectrum!

I hope, Abhay D is happy in his life.. him being bi or pansexual doesn’t affect my choice to watch his movie..

I hope he does; he is a good actor. I do enjoy his movies. smiley1

Here is a detailed visual representation of sex as a spectrum and relevant scientific articles. (You can look up SRY and WNT4 genes)

Edited by radix - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This whole terminology and branding itself is wrong. I mean why is it called ‘outing’ like they were some kind of thieves or criminals? And how do I care about Abhay or X or Y or Z actor’s sexual orientation/preferences? In what way is it going to enhance my experience or expectations of their acting skills?

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

New name can be abhay gayeol

Not funny ....not funny....smiley24

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

He's said nothing as such. Perhaps he's bi.

Does KJo need to come out? I mean he's said and done everything except spell it out that "I am GAY" LOL

No one needs to come out and spell it out.....It is very personal....and depends on their comfort level...

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is someone's sexual orientation such a controversial topic? As long people involved are consenting adults, it shouldn't matter to the rest of the public.

Khud pehle chillam chilli machao k why are people bringing out what's happening inside their bedroom, aur fir kisi ke statement se uski sexual orientation ko hazaar angle se dissect karo

Also, what the post hints at:

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

I hope he does; he is a good actor. I do enjoy his movies. smiley1

Here is a detailed visual representation of sex as a spectrum and relevant scientific articles. (You can look up SRY and WNT4 genes)

The articles you've cited aren't 'scientific'. They bring up anomalies and genetic aberrations to justify the claim that sex is a spectrum when it's not. There are only two gametes. The absence of a third one alone proves it's not a 'spectrum'. The vast majority of the people on this planet neatly fall within the sexual binary and the prevalence of 'intersex' people ( which isn't a third sex ) is about 0.05 %. Even if you leave a generous margin it's still a minority of people with developmental anomalies. Not a healthy variation of biological sex. There are no actual human hermaphrodites, nobody with two functional gonads.

The author of the one that goes Sex isn't a binary and we should stop 'acting' like it is overestimates the prevalence of those conditions and uses unscientific and disingenuous language like "some" and sometimes", again as if it's a variation. It's not a scientific paper or a peer reviewed study ,just the ramblings of a PhD scholar who is queer but doesn't get that ironically her narrative is homophobic.

ETA :- Yes Abhay is a good actor and has the cutest smile :)

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Has he done this just because Anurag said he will out his secret??

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How does it matter what he is? Infact, why do we even have to discuss who needs to/should come out? Whether they stay in the closet or leave hints here & there about their preferences, there shouldn't be any pressure on anyone. One has to feel comfortable & do what they want to.

I wish people would let others be. Let one be what they want, we are not obliged to know what their "lebel". As long as it doesn't affect one's own privacy or threatened anyone's personal space, let things be. (not every G/L are nice people, same as the straights)

These days on sns one thing is pretty common. People are very interested in others sexuality/ diagnosing people, wouldn't hesitate to assume as per their liking. It's like those people are projecting. While some downright act being hetrosexual is a crime, some even go as far as to call those who rightly call out their weird behaviour "homophobic".

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Now I am waiting for KJO to accept it

Naa bhai .. Kal ko some new judge will come and say it is criminalised again

Phir yeh log phas jayenge