Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

It actually shows how wrong everyone in Bollywood is. As soon as a person is of no use to you, they are dropped. Be it insiders or outsiders, nobody cares.

Maybe Karan and Akshay had a lovers quarrel 😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I blaming KJO here for trusting Akshay here. He should have ignored him

They are both opportunists that deserve each other. Both of them colluded to quickly make Kesari when Randeep Hooda was making the exact same subject movie and been preparing a year for it. He had to abandon it because of these two. 

Even the looks was the same. 

It's hilarious for Akshay to jump on the bandwagon to participate in the lynching of KJo now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

They are both opportunists that deserve each other. Both of them colluded to quickly make Kesari when Randeep Hooda was making the exact same subject movie and been preparing a year for it. He had to abandon it because of these two. 

Even the looks was the same. 

It's hilarious for Akshay to jump on the bandwagon to participate in the lynching of KJo now.

Salman was on board for that as a another co producer and he left to support Randeep ⭐️

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Clever ploy to play to the gallery 

look we dropped him, come watch our movie, audience will as always lap it up

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zoinks

Kisko pata? Maybe Reshma's old habit of using one's power and connections to elevate other client/s. In this case Kjo.

Ahh could be..

Anyways regarding this news - I can only lol. BW is full of such fair weather "friends." Maybe this will help KJO realize the issues with what he does. Oh who am I kidding 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Love you Akshay for doing this. I don’t care what the reason is - the point is THEY did it. It’s not an easy move to make 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Clever ploy to play to the gallery 

look we dropped him, come watch our movie, audience will as always lap it up

So Akshay/Rohit cant show growth as humans ?? Maybe if they gave Kangana a female cop franchise. Or in her case a shemale cop franchise 🤣

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

If this is true then I am happy . Totally agree with the post . Still I am happy . Want Karan Johar to feel lonely and helpless .Pride comes before  fall .

After what Karan did with Shahrukh, I have no love for the guy so I don't really care what goes on in his professional world😆 But this is highly hypocritical of Akshay and Rohit if true.. Akshay although an outsider has also been guilty of snatching roles.. How come he escapes the backlash?😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Can someone shine light on the Randeep Akshay thing ? I’m not too clear on it 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So Akshay/Rohit cant show growth as humans ?? Maybe if they gave Kangana a female cop franchise. Or in her case a shemale cop franchise 🤣

IMO Alia is better suited for the shemale role looks wise!