Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I mean its not like Karan committed a crime or anything....

The 24/7 news tells a different story 🤔 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

If he already invested money than he will get a return on investment too. Regardless if his name is removed or not. 

If this is true then I'm quite surprised by how scared rohit and akshay are over the current trolling and backlash that they would go so far as to drop kjos name from the film. It seems unfair tbh, kjo invested money in it and I'm sure he was part of some of the creative decisions 

aisa na ho yeh sale mil ke hamara C kaat rahe ho smiley36

BW walo ka koi bharosa nahi 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Want Karan Johar to feel lonely and helpless .Pride comes before  fall .

I wonder will become of his twin kids 🤔 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

If this is true then I'm quite surprised by how scared rohit and akshay are over the current trolling and backlash that they would go so far as to drop kjos name from the film. It seems unfair tbh, kjo invested money in it and I'm sure he was part of some of the creative decisions 

Like I said he will get a return on investment if he has already invested a significant sum of money. I won't comment on the fairness aspect.

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karan and Alia are screwed. I’ve never seen it gone to this extent

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

But kjo is the producer, how can they remove his name from the film? He invested money into it, I highly doubt this has happend unless we get confirmation of it 

They won't really remove him. If the atmosphere is still bad a few months later, all they need to do is have a meeting with KJo and tell him his name is going to make the movie flop so they need to remove Dharma/Johar from the promos and posters. He won't be in a position to say no. The money would still go to him so it doesn't really matter that much except for the public humiliation.

The same was done to Rajkumar Hirani for some Sonam movie he produced. Then people forgot the whole thing and VVC went back to being friends with him publicly and hanging out with him.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilmores

Why did Akki fire Reshma? Wasn't she doing great for him?

Kisko pata? Maybe Reshma's old habit of using one's power and connections to elevate other client/s. In this case Kjo.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They must have signed a contract, they can't just kick him it out.

They will probably just take his name from posters, etc and nothing else.

GumGum thumbnail

Vidhu Vinod had dropped Hirani's name as a coproducer from Ek Ladki ko Dekha. Now they are partners again. What is different in this is Akki firing Reshma. Means Akki is not gonna collaborate with Kjo after the anti-nepo rage dies down.