Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

It would be tough. I think only Rhea would be in trouble for now.

Even on the off chance Rhea did something to him then the convo should shift from nepotism to crazy ass girlfriends. But people will still fine way to blame Karan/Alia/Salman 🤣

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tapori

You are making a lot of assumptions and accusations, and I think they're all baseless, incorrect, and honestly vile.

Mocking people who are outraged due to a lot of crap we have been tolerating is not the right way.

If you want to maintain silence or celebrate SSR's life, that's great. But why mock others who are processing this tragedy by venting out against the system?

I think most people are over reacting to Shushant's death. He is a person whom most of you never met. I hope people show this care towards the people they know.

Bollywood will remain same. Nobody cares for this two rupees protest done by some people with excessive free time.Hot star did ignored your favorite outsiders and invited star kids only for their event.

Most of the outsiders who are complaining would have probably got black listed by many directors, producers and actors.

I do have right to comment whenever I see over the top drama on IF. 🤪

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Even on the off chance Rhea did something to him then the convo should shift from nepotism to crazy ass girlfriends. But people will still fine way to blame Karan/Alia/Salman 🤣

They are jealous lot. They will become popular or rich like them. Nobody will give a rat-ass to their presence or absence from anywhere.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think most people are over reacting to Shushant's death. He is a person whom most of you never met. I hope people show this care towards the people they know.

Bollywood will remain same. Nobody cares for this two rupees protest done by some people with excessive free time.Hot star did ignored your favorite outsiders and invited star kids only for their event.

Most of the outsiders who are complaining would have probably got black listed by many directors, producers and actors.

I do have right to comment whenever I see over the top drama on IF. 🤪

Of course you have the right to comment. You are the one that quoted me.

And all the while acknowledging the constant condescending attitude of your posts, I must say you've never stopped making incorrect accusations and assumptions. 🤣

colossial2015 thumbnail

Of course you have the right to comment. You are the one that quoted me.

And all the while acknowledging the constant condescending attitude of your posts, I must say you've never stopped making incorrect accusations and assumptions. 🤣

Oh I quoted you! Thanks for letting me know that.

My predictions regarding outsiders would be true soon, once this drama dies down.

Haiwan thumbnail

Oh I quoted you! Thanks for letting me know that.

My predictions regarding outsiders would be true soon, once this drama dies down.

Whoa, mind-blowing satire! 👏

🤣

And I'm disgusted by such attempts to quell the outrage. F$$$ all of you who want to ride on high horses like Anupama Chopra, and want us to be docile. Bh$$$$$d but for this outrage all these misdeeds would've been brushed under the carpet.

I don't have a lot of faith in Indian police when there is a clear nexus better police, politicians and celebrities. 

To each his/her own. If you want to quietly celebrate this tragedy, that's totally alright: it's your choice. But trying to silence others, or publicly mocking them is beyond disgusting. These are all vile humans who proclaim they are morally & intellectually superior.🤢

Its not about trying to shut the nepotism debate....its about having this debate in a civilized manner....have you read the kind of comments Alia gets on her accounts?? Yes she is a nepo kid and benefited from it....but she doesn't deserve the sl ut shaming, rape and death threats...and if u or anyone doesn't agree with this thing then...I don't know what u are thinking.....😳......its not the debate but the abuse that are people against.

coldbrew thumbnail

Who is this Swara Bhaskar and why is her name mentioned everywhere these days? She can't be a lead actress? Swar bhaskar says this.... says that. It's just getting ridiculous. She's a bore and I'm amazed she even gets quoted and makes headlines.

Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Its not about trying to shut the nepotism debate....its about having this debate in a civilized manner....have you read the kind of comments Alia gets on her accounts?? Yes she is a nepo kid and benefited from it....but she doesn't deserve the sl ut shaming, rape and death threats...and if u or anyone doesn't agree with this thing then...I don't know what u are thinking.....😳......its not the debate but the abuse that are people against.

Nobody in their right minds would support sl ut  shaming, rape or death threats. 

Problem is clumping that with saner criticism, and making statements that anyone criticising is disgusting. Translation being: chhod do inlog ko, inka koi qusoor nahin.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Who is dis , shut up n get lost