Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hypocrite much!!! W*F are you doing bit*h jumping in the debate..defending nepostim trying to get your 2-min of fame đŸˇ

Goodbyesss thumbnail

I wish her and Sonam stops talking for a month .

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hate Swara Bhaskar.

But she is not wrong here. People are actually using Shushant's name to get two minutes of fame. Who cares for Payal Rotagi, Abhay Deol and Manoj Vajpayee.These people vanished from everybody's mind. Now they are using his death to re-establish themselves.

Some people on IF are using his name to create hate threads against other stars. How pathetic and disgusting such humans can be.

I hope people let Shushant rest in peace now. Nobody cared for his peace when he was alive- the pseudo intellectual actors, the big people from Bollywood or common man.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And I'm disgusted by such attempts to quell the outrage. F$$$ all of you who want to ride on high horses like Anupama Chopra, and want us to be docile. Bh$$$$$d but for this outrage all these misdeeds would've been brushed under the carpet.

I don't have a lot of faith in Indian police when there is a clear nexus better police, politicians and celebrities. 

To each his/her own. If you want to quietly celebrate this tragedy, that's totally alright: it's your choice. But trying to silence others, or publicly mocking them is beyond disgusting. These are all vile humans who proclaim they are morally & intellectually superior.🤢

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with her. She isn't saying don't discuss it, but do it in a civilized manner. The kind of ugly abuses meted out to Alia and Karan are sickening. I am sure they deserve criticism, but not harassment and abuse.

As quoted by HT, Swara said “We should have difficult conversations but there is a civilised way to do it. Right now, things are being said, and people are being blamed but Karan being vilified is unnecessary. I don’t think Karan, Alia (Bhatt), Sonam (Kapoor) had anything to do with what happened with Sushant’s career. It’s not a fair accusation.”

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Man...will this woman kindly just STFU?

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think Karan, Alia (Bhatt), Sonam (Kapoor) had anything to do with what happened with Sushant’s career. It’s not a fair accusation.”

Sonam and Alia had truly nothing to do with his career . However , how  does she know KJo wasnt involved in spreading the malicious gossip in his name through his lapdog Masand ?? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ChinChinChooo

Man...will this woman kindly just STFU?

How on earth will she get attention then? đŸ˜†

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

I don’t think Karan, Alia (Bhatt), Sonam (Kapoor) had anything to do with what happened with Sushant’s career. It’s not a fair accusation.”

Sonam and Alia had truly nothing to do with his career . However , how  does she know KJo wasnt involved in spreading the malicious gossip in his name through his lapdog Masand ?? 

That lapdog Masand would know for sure who was targeting SSR. And I'm pretty sure the police would know too by now. But not a word's breathing out on that front.