Posted: 3 years ago

Can somebody provide writter update..

Just dont want to watch this shit

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: xROBINx

Can somebody provide writter update..

Just dont want to watch this shit

He’s says SSR was going thru a lot and was taking meds and then sent Rhea home. I turned it off. I don’t know why he is doing this. 

But I maintain that this could be atleast connected to what happened. 

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Can any one summarize whats there in the video, can't bear to watch it.

I had the misfortune to watch both the parts...He was basically acting as a mouthpiece of Rhea proving how Sushant was at the best place of his life when he fell victim to Depression disorder and how Rhea was with him at each and every step of his life but Sushant being a mahaan that he was literally packed her bags and asked her to get out of his home/life as he didn’t want to witness/go through the pain that he was going through.....That’s pretty much the essence of the video!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

The Bhatts ,Nahta jumped  in to protect Rhea. She aint an Alister nor does she come in the list of the relevant outsiders like Radhika, Mrunal. So whats the deal ??? 

She was taken in by the Bhatts. In her own words, she has been "baptized" by Mahesh Bhatt. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

1st part 2nd part ye koi TV show hai kya🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

She was taken in by the Bhatts. In her own words, she has been "baptized" by Mahesh Bhatt. 

Sounds like a cult 😆

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not going to watch this but going by the comments he said Sushant told Rhea to leave but didnt Rhea say she left to give him space ??? 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can't they stop it? Please. I go numb Every time I read their crap.

Ain't everyone a hypocrite at this point? Those who knows nothing, making stories cashing on his death & those audiences who are trolling every xyz now but did nothing elwhen he was alive.( who knows 50% of them might have trolled him)

If you didn't support his good work ( outsider or insider good work should always be hyped & bad work shouldn't ) then, why are you suddenly behaving like you are doing something by doing whatever.

& these so called know it all media & 2rs. Fiction writers, I hope reality strikes you soon.

These Bhatt camps fellows are the lowest of the low. Sick.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine what type of twisted human being you have to be to think "Hey, let me make a 2 part video out of somebody's tragic DEATH and make money from YouTube".

Filthy..