Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I like Shraddha but let’s be honest if not connected to the industry , she would have been doing TV bahu roles at best . She is pretty but not on the level of model turned actresses 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shraddha maybe an insider, but she is not part of Karan's gang. Also, she has made her own way up, and her trajectory is not like a usual star kid. There was no buzz about her debut film, which is unusual for a nepo product. That same year, Sonakshi's Dabangg was the talk of the town. Be it her choice of half baked roles or her tendency to try and go overboard to the extent it messed things up, Shraddha has been inconsistent and not taken seriously at all. The love she gets is for her sweet, uncomplicated nature and the vibes she gives, which are very positive. I agree she is not a good actress, but she is not getting roles because of nepotism. She genuinely has a lot of mass appeal and the stardom she has earned is not different from say, a Katrina Kaif. Katrina is also not a good actress, but you cannot deny her appeal.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

She wasn't a bad actress...she had a pretty face back then....got debut awards...neither Yrf gave her anything nor she was allowed to work outside.

P.S - You actually don't see a pattern?? Sush,Shraddha stopped from not working outside yrf ....Losing out movie offers and finally revolting and leaving and angering Adi Chopra in the process. 

Nah, Vaani was atrocious in SDR. Without Aditya, she was never going to get any films so what lost opportunities are we talking about? The fact that she got 3 is 3 more than she would have gotten otherwise. She knows it too or else she would have left YRF just like others did. 

Do you not know how contracts work? They agreed to sign a contract that said they can only work exclusively for YRF. They didn't like the movies YRF was offering after a while so they broke the contract. And breaking contacts always have pitfalls, not just in BW. That is the case everywhere and in every industry. Still, Shraddha and Sushant's careers continued on.

Even Anushka and Ranveer had those types of contracts. They finished up what they had to do and moved on to other films. You are always taking some tactical risks when you sign contracts like this. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Says almost everyone. Go ask the popular consensus about who's better looking - Ananya or Vaani. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I like Shraddha but let’s be honest if not connected to the industry , she would have been doing TV bahu roles at best . She is pretty but not on the level of model turned actresses 

I think she's absolutely gorgeous but beauty is in the eye of beholder idk. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No star kid has everything it takes to make it big if they weren’t star kids! Shraddha is still prettier than all of them! Girls on the street are prettier than Alia ! IMHO 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I think she's absolutely gorgeous but beauty is in the eye of beholder idk. 

I think too but she wouldn’t have gotten a lead role if not a industry kid

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Nah, Vaani was atrocious in SDR. Without Aditya, she was never going to get any films so what lost opportunities are we talking about? The fact that she got 3 is 3 more than she would have gotten otherwise. She knows it too or else she would have left YRF just like others did. 

Do you not know how contracts work? They agreed to sign a contract that said they can only work exclusively for YRF. They didn't like the movies YRF was offering after a while so they broke the contract. And breaking contacts always have pitfalls, not just in BW. That is the case everywhere and in every industry. Still, Shraddha and Sushant's careers continued on.

Even Anushka and Ranveer had those types of contracts. They finished up what they had to do and moved on to other films. You are always taking some tactical risks when you sign contracts like this. 

Interestingly Ayushman, Rs were allowed to shoot for other ph and Sushant wasn't?? Shraddha wasn't ??? You still don't see it ?

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I disagree. I know beauty is subjective but shradhha has a very beautiful face and I think she would have got movies even without her name. Now if she would have got ashiqui 2 or been able to leave yrf, that is a different matter. TV actresses are also very beautiful though. Jennifer Winget, sananya irani all are beautiful. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Interestingly Ayushman, Rs were allowed to shoot for other ph and Sushant wasn't?? Shraddha wasn't ??? You still don't see it ?

How do you know whose contract had what in it exactly? Maybe Sushant and Shraddha's contracts were tighter but the minute they signed them, they agreed to those restrictions. It was probably also because YRF had a movie at that time ready so they wanted them to do the YRF movie and not an outsider movie. Shraddha didn't want to do Aurangzeb. 

Everything is not a conspiracy. Both Sushant and Shraddha were helped by being part of YRF. Then when it was more profitable for them to break their contract and move on, they did. 

Nobody is going to treat these actors like babies and hand them everything they want all the time. I mean someone is complaining Vaani only got 3 films as if that is some huge burden. Who says she is owed more?