Varun Sharma's current n ex manager of sushant disha commits suicide.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput and Varun Sharma's ex-manager falls off Malad highrise, dies

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/other/celeb-manager-falls-off-malad-highrise-dies/articleshow/76292924.cms

😭

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She was Drunk, She Fell Down, Didn't Commit Suicide': Inspector Reveals the Truth about Sushant's Ex-Manager, Disha's Suicide

Sushant Singh Rajput's Ex-Manager Disha Salian Didn't Commit Suicide, She fell off the Building. Police Inspector has narrated what happened that night...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/she-was-drunk-she-fell-down-didnt-commit-suicide-inspector-reveals-the-truth-about-sushants-exmanage_165651

πŸ˜’

Sushant Singh Rajput is 'Devastated' over the Sudden Demise of his former Manager Disha Salian

"It's such a devastating news. My deepest condolences to Disha's family and friends. May your soul rest in peace": Sushant Singh Rajput

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sushant-singh-rajput-is-devastated-over-the-sudden-demise-of-his-former-manager-disha-salian_165654

πŸ˜’

Varun Sharma Expresses Shock Over the Sudden Demise of his former Manager Disha Salian

β€œIt all looks unreal. So many memories. Am at a loss of words. Speechless. Numb”: Varun Sharma mourns the death of his former manager Disha Salian...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/varun-sharma-expresses-shock-over-the-sudden-demise-of-his-former-manager-disha-salian_165652

😭

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She was so pretty 

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Can someone explain how one can fell off the window been little tipsy ...if it's a French window then it's on 14 floor  that require to have a balcony for safety purpose...

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ek to whichever celeb's balcony I see on insta, I feel dizzy. Its just glass, no brick wall. I feel like I will fall down. Its so damn scary.

I think police have registered it as a case of accidental death instead of suicide. I read an article yesterday, it said she fell coz she was drunk and she did not mean to kill herself.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There were two other friends of Sushant also who committed suicide apparently... so the friends who were there with his ex manager were also with Sushant the night before? Any common person?

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ek to whichever celeb's balcony I see on insta, I feel dizzy. Its just glass, no brick wall. I feel like I will fall down. Its so damn scary.

I think police have registered it as a case of accidental death instead of suicide. I read an article yesterday, it said she fell coz she was drunk and she did not mean to kill herself.

no..the police registered the case as suicidal death .a 14 floor window can't be such that a person can easily fall down..an extended balcony  or the person require to climb it up in order to fall down .a raised at least up to waist brick wall is there to make a window on 14 floor ..

Yesterday I didn't read any article about her ..it was just sushant ..his death really made me dislike bollywood ...

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tabby999

Can someone explain how one can fell off the window been little tipsy ...if it's a French window then it's on 14 floor  that require to have a balcony for safety purpose...

The event makes me remind of Diya Bharti's death, she also fell off from a window and was drunk like her friends Neeta Lulla and Shyam Lulla claimed who were there at her residence at that time. Same situation goes for Disha too. Disha's friends were also present when she died and claimed that she was drunk when she fell off the window. Both the events sound eerily similar and too uncanny!!

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I recvd a Watsapp forward that said TV actors Manmeet Grewal and Preksha who recently committed suicide were Sushant's friends? I am 100% sure the forward is fake. There is no much fake news doing the rounds that I dont know what to believe anymore.