Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

The event makes me remind of Diya Bharti's death, she also fell off from a window and was drunk like her friends Neeta Lulla and Shyam Lulla claimed who were there at her residence at that time. Same situation goes for Disha too. Disha's friends were also present when she died and claimed that she was drunk when she fell off the window. Both the events sound eerily similar and too uncanny!!

yes ..it's same like divya bharti death ..she was my fav actress. 

At that time technology was not advance in india and we don't have mobile phones ..

The real reason of death was not shown and the only statement came was she fell from her balcony after drinking heavily ..

It's was at her funeral people came to know that she had married to sajid nadiawala . his connection with d company lead to her death .I never believed neeta lulla statement as these can be false to save themselves ..that time d company was ruling bollywood very badly .

Divya's family was unable to say anything against sajid as they wanted to protect their other family members .her case was shut just in few days 

Even now it happen but its in name of khans..

Just imagine a friend falling from the  floor and we will not rush to save him or her..Will call police an hour later on ..

I really wish to see the window from where disha fell down ..

A fourteenth floor window without any protection ....confused ??? 

Edited by tabby999 - 3 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This might’ve been a trigger for Sushant, he passed away 5 days later.