Cutest thing about MishBir! I just can’t stop watching this in loop 🙈 🙈

https://twitter.com/PG1525/status/1244994316726042626

she is always read with stool...😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Goood morning!🤗

Congrats on the new AT🥳 thankyou Nami for creating a home for us mishbirians

hayee, Pali what wonderful start to the AT, thankyou for all the lovely pics and gifs and parallels❤️🤗Lovely xx

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Girls check out Chandani’s thread in the MF! It’s full of MishBir VM’s and Our bg music, songs and Abir’s (and Mishti’s too 😄) Shayaris 🤗🤗

Let’s support our MishBir VM maker and show her some love!

Here are her latest posts! I so enjoyed each and every video... uff! Maza aa gaya 😃😃

Check’em out!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153136980

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153136986

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Goood morning!🤗

Congrats on the new AT🥳 thankyou Nami for creating a home for us mishbirians

hayee, Pali what wonderful start to the AT, thankyou for all the lovely pics and gifs and parallels❤️🤗Lovely xx

Nandu 🤗

You’re welcome buddy!!

Hey, you wanted to make a post on big music of the show, right?

You must must check out Chandani’s posts on MF... she has video for almost every tune in the show! You will love it! 😍

Check my post just above this one...

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

he is more cute now...

ananth to abir...❤️

Haha that’s true Ru! 😊

Good morning! How are you?

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Lol.....now that u mentioned......he wears some of his clothes while shooting. The PH is rrally garib. That pink tshirt he wears is his. smiley17That white shirt some fan gifted. Now striped pjs......smiley36apple watch uska......

Guruji 2.0 has a big soft corner for ritwik....haina...??smiley36smiley36

Even I like him and witty his replies....but chota baccha hain......otherwise I would have been drooling ......smiley36

yea exactly, Shah is so much like Abir, that his own clothes fit perfectly for many of the scenessmiley17

@Bold: haha well I guess the soft corner is slowly growingsmiley36smiley9 Plus October wala connection bhi haismiley2smiley27

I find him very friendly and relatable, but i guess recently watching the initial episodes have created a bigger spot in my heart (he is very attractivesmiley2smiley9) haha yes he is very young compared to the rest of the cast. But I'm around the same categorysmiley36smiley31

#doubledrooling for mesmiley42 both RV bros are just too dashingly handsomesmiley9smiley27

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Tu shaayarrr hai

Mein teriiii shaayariiiiiiiii

tu aashiq haaiiiiiii

Mein teri aashqiiiiii😃

Good morning pals  🤗

Monte : Rhea dear has to let her hair grow....her hair is too short now and long hair suits her 😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

smiley37college lyf mein padai se zyada coffee banane or peene mein interest thaa. I was in hostel.....best days of my lyf....even with the jailerssmiley36I am now missing my hostel and frnds......sab ke sab alag alag jagah pe hain....spread all around the worldsmiley23

Woah....there is chutku club heresmiley36...btw I like short ppl ....they are cutesmiley36......

True.....its genetics......mujhe kuch khaane ko bhi zaroorat nahin hain.....I have to luk at a cake and tada.....I will get fat. Ppl luk at what I eat and ask Are u dieting??.....and I am like.....dude, this is my normal ....I cant eat more......smiley23....And they gve disbelieving lukssmiley24Now, I ignore and nod my head.....smiley36

Curly hair is high maintenance babe....smiley36I used to love straight hair as a kid......but when I grew up I liked my hair.......after bath it looked noodly curls......now my hair volume is lessening ....isliye curls bhi kam horahi hain.....smiley24

@Bold: hifi! I'm also noodle curly hairedsmiley36smiley31During school times I also found it hard dealing with my curls and always wished for straight hair. But as I've grown up, I've really embraced my curls now, I love them and enjoy the bouncy volume I get from freshly washed hair.

I used have long hair as well but due to school stress and bad maintenance it was very weak and thin, but about a 1 1/2 years ago I chopped my hair super short, and now it's more healthy and the curls are more defined and smoothsmiley31smiley42smiley27

Wohoo we have a shortie and curly-hair gang too heresmiley40smiley41smiley27

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nandu 🤗

You’re welcome buddy!!

Hey, you wanted to make a post on big music of the show, right?

You must must check out Chandani’s posts on MF... she has video for almost every tune in the show! You will love it! 😍

Check my post just above this one...

ohh yes yes I saw this morning👍🏼 That's awesome and will be lots of help🤗 Thanks

I'm gradually gathering the little clips from social media - I'm planning to make the thread on the little variances of bgm they play at particular scenes👍🏼 But yes, I'll also include the full-fledge music scores ofcourse❤️