Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank u Ruhi for this.... Hats off to your patience to recollect all those and pen down here.... Infact I haven't watched the parent show but when I am reading this I can imagine that choti Mishti .... So adorable ❤️😍

thanks dear...

i use to watch PS and now im missing mishti, so im just relieving how choti mishti is...❤️

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

Mishti helps series-2

1)     Mishti lights her chocolate waffle thinking it of a candle on her birthday cake, when asked by naman she says she is just helping them…

2)     Mishti mix ladoo’s with gulcand syrup(sweetsyrup) as sugar is less in them, when her dadi’s asked why she did that, she says she is just helping them…

3)     Mishti handcuffs rashmi and Sameer during their engagement, as elders said them to be bond together, naman scolds mishti but she says im just helping them to be together always…

4)     Mishti makes paper toys with all important papers but when she asked why she took important papers , she says she asked all but they only said to make her use these papers… by using these I just helped family and people of poor to play but I dont know these are important papers…

5)     Mishti uses her design scissor to cut naira pics when she sees naira cutting her pics with normal scissors, she destroys naira’s photos but she says she helped naira by cutting them…

6)     Mishti cuts naman’s hair withs scissor when he says he having a head ache, when naman questions her he says I am just helping to reduce your head ache…

7)     Karishma’s blouse damaged due to heat of iron box, but mishti suggests to cut the sleeves of blouse and make it sleeveless…

8)     Mishti staples the duppatta with stapler when lace of the duppatta is de attached when her dadi scolds why she is using stapler, she says she is helping by attaching the lace to duppatta…

9)     Mishti mixes yellow color in haldi to make haldi color more yellow as elders discussing that haldi color is not that peela, so she mix it… naitik color will be of total yellow, when asked everyone says they don’t know but they see mishti and asks her, she says I mixed yellow paint color as you guys are discussing that color of haldi is not so good…

10)  Mishti cuts sweets in different shapes, when asked how did she do it ? she shows her play molds and says I cut with these to help you…

11)  Mishti mixes water colors in naithik food by saying she decorated his food, when asked why she did that , she says you also use colors in food right, then what is wrong if I mix colors, naithik says those colors are edible but these are not, she says sorry and I just want to help you…

12)  Mishti colors a part of her head with red color so that she can take selfie and send it to nani(BM) as she can show she had a down fall and she is hurt so that they can send akshara to singhania’s… (when akshara lost her eye sight)

13)  Mishti keeps slips in everyone laddu’s (which has a message on meet me at terrance) when singhania’s celebrated makarsankrathi with Maheshwari’s and shikawat’s (nakh’s would be in laws) actually it was naksh plan for his would be to give spl laddo with chit but mishti thinks why only naksh should give spl ladoo, so she helps with special laddo’s to everyone. 

AWWWW...she is such a custest child yaar....thanks ruhi for bringing Mishti's childhood to the forefront.

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

AWWWW...she is such a custest child yaar....thanks ruhi for bringing Mishti's childhood to the forefront.

moni... i just mishti so much yar... so thats the reason im bringing her childhood... 🤗 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Series-3

1)Mishti pretends to leave the home, when buadadi is about to leave due to her issues with tara (naksh’s would be wife) ,mishti copies her talking style  by repeating every word of bua dadi, finally bua dadi laughs with mishti's antics and agrees… (she executed same plan of naksh to help bua dadi )

2)Mishti uses naman’s shirt cufflinks to karishma’s sandles as her sandles stones are gone, so mishti keeps naman’s shirt cufflinks, when asked by karishma ,she says she is just helping them…

3)Naitik scolds mishti as she is carrying kuhu language from guest room to mishti’s room but naitik mis understand her and then she says im just helping kuhu her in shifting the things…

4)Mishti bring live hen to singhania’s house as kuhu didn’t ate anything from morning but everyone scolds her, she says she is just helping kuhu…

5)Mishti keeps children shoes in flower basket when bride’s brother are in search of groom’s shoes and fools them…

6)Mishti’s dadi searches for food box and says she kept here only to take picnic but mishti says I thrown food in vegetable basket, mishti dadi face palm and says it should kept separate but you mixed it…

7)Mishti dresses up as a TV saas, to convince karishma for picnic and scolds kaishma as saas and pleads her to come for picnic…

8)Mishti writes murder instead of mother in a chit while playing a game at picnic, when naksh asks why she wrote this, mishti answers by saying you only said to write so I just helped you…

9)Mishti records a video (when naira goes missing at age of 12) with help of gayu, saying she will listen to her, she wont do any help until she ask her to do and she will learn karate more , she will fight for her with everyone and asks her to come back soon (its emotional but Ifound it cute)

10)Mishti uses fire spray to remove stains from wall, everyone are tensed as she used fire spray but she says she just helping to remove stains…

11)Mishti unknowingly drinks at yash  - rose bachelor party and she brings horse,cow and dog inside the nandini’s home, when asked she says its raining yesterday night and we saw them in rain so bought them.

12)Mishti exchanges yash gift with others, the gift has some lingerie and everyone scolds rose(yash's wife) but mishti says its not herfault, she exchanged it as to help them.

13)Mishti comes from her naani’s home when she  hears about Gayu and kartik and says toakshara and naitik that kartik loves naira and he even proposed to naira

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww... So lovely 😍..... Thank u.....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Aww... So lovely 😍..... Thank u.....

thanks dear...🤗