Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I will be waiting, Ruhi!!

❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Choti Mishti was cutest.. ❤️ Btw, u forgot to add one of the biggest help she gave to her bff Kartik, the help that didn't go wrong.. Help that brought the love birds of that show together.❤️. She was the first person to know about Kartik's love for Naira.. She knew even before Naira knew.. I remember when Naira gave up on Kartik, it was she who came back from her trip to tell Akshara and Naitik that Kartik and Naira love each other.. Her help was wonderful..

This kind of makes me sad too.. Around Singhanias, she could afford to be such a careless little girl living in a world of her own.. Her mistakes were forgiven and forgotten, just like it should be in families ..  Carefree girl like her grew into someone who thinks thousand times before she acts and yet things go wrong.. Neither in her maternal family, nor in her in laws' home are her mistakes forgiven or forgotten, in fact they are added and exaggerated... 💔

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Choti Mishti was cutest.. ❤️ Btw, u forgot to add one of the biggest help she gave to her bff Kartik, the help that didn't go wrong.. Help that brought the love birds of that show together.❤️. She was the first person to know about Kartik's love for Naira.. She knew even before Naira knew.. I remember when Naira gave up on Kartik, it was she who came back from her trip to tell Akshara and Naitik that Kartik and Naira love each other.. Her help was wonderful..

This kind of makes me sad too.. Around Singhanias, she could afford to be such a careless little girl living in a world of her own.. Her mistakes were forgiven and forgotten, just like it should be in families ..  Carefree girl like her grew into someone who thinks thousand times before she acts and yet things go wrong.. Neither in her maternal family, nor in her in laws' home are her mistakes forgiven or forgotten, in fact they are added and exaggerated... 💔

yes i rember mishti's help in case of kaira...

im just writing from 1st epi on wards...

there a series of it...

u will see more... 

i want to cover all her helps...

last para is really i want to see n our show... 

only abir can make it possible and he is doing his part but still he has to...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Mishti helps series-2

1)     Mishti lights her chocolate waffle thinking it of a candle on her birthday cake, when asked by naman she says she is just helping them…

2)     Mishti mix ladoo’s with gulcand syrup(sweetsyrup) as sugar is less in them, when her dadi’s asked why she did that, she says she is just helping them…

3)     Mishti handcuffs rashmi and Sameer during their engagement, as elders said them to be bond together, naman scolds mishti but she says im just helping them to be together always…

4)     Mishti makes paper toys with all important papers but when she asked why she took important papers , she says she asked all but they only said to make her use these papers… by using these I just helped family and people of poor to play but I dont know these are important papers…

5)     Mishti uses her design scissor to cut naira pics when she sees naira cutting her pics with normal scissors, she destroys naira’s photos but she says she helped naira by cutting them…

6)     Mishti cuts naman’s hair withs scissor when he says he having a head ache, when naman questions her he says I am just helping to reduce your head ache…

7)     Karishma’s blouse damaged due to heat of iron box, but mishti suggests to cut the sleeves of blouse and make it sleeveless…

8)     Mishti staples the duppatta with stapler when lace of the duppatta is de attached when her dadi scolds why she is using stapler, she says she is helping by attaching the lace to duppatta…

9)     Mishti mixes yellow color in haldi to make haldi color more yellow as elders discussing that haldi color is not that peela, so she mix it… naitik color will be of total yellow, when asked everyone says they don’t know but they see mishti and asks her, she says I mixed yellow paint color as you guys are discussing that color of haldi is not so good…

10)  Mishti cuts sweets in different shapes, when asked how did she do it ? she shows her play molds and says I cut with these to help you…

11)  Mishti mixes water colors in naithik food by saying she decorated his food, when asked why she did that , she says you also use colors in food right, then what is wrong if I mix colors, naithik says those colors are edible but these are not, she says sorry and I just want to help you…

12)  Mishti colors a part of her head with red color so that she can take selfie and send it to nani(BM) as she can show she had a down fall and she is hurt so that they can send akshara to singhania’s… (when akshara lost her eye sight)

13)  Mishti keeps slips in everyone laddu’s (which has a message on meet me at terrance) when singhania’s celebrated makarsankrathi with Maheshwari’s and shikawat’s (nakh’s would be in laws) actually it was naksh plan for his would be to give spl laddo with chit but mishti thinks why only naksh should give spl ladoo, so she helps with special laddo’s to everyone. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhi, choti Mishti se itni help huyi hai kya? I must say all are adorable

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

they say when you get to enjoy a carefree childhood, you face a strict adult life and vice versa. Classic example being our own Mishti

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

Mishti helps series-2

1)     Mishti lights her chocolate waffle thinking it of a candle on her birthday cake, when asked by naman she says she is just helping them…

2)     Mishti mix ladoo’s with gulcand syrup(sweetsyrup) as sugar is less in them, when her dadi’s asked why she did that, she says she is just helping them…

3)     Mishti handcuffs rashmi and Sameer during their engagement, as elders said them to be bond together, naman scolds mishti but she says im just helping them to be together always…

4)     Mishti makes paper toys with all important papers but when she asked why she took important papers , she says she asked all but they only said to make her use these papers… by using these I just helped family and people of poor to play but I dont know these are important papers…

5)     Mishti uses her design scissor to cut naira pics when she sees naira cutting her pics with normal scissors, she destroys naira’s photos but she says she helped naira by cutting them…

6)     Mishti cuts naman’s hair withs scissor when he says he having a head ache, when naman questions her he says I am just helping to reduce your head ache…

7)     Karishma’s blouse damaged due to heat of iron box, but mishti suggests to cut the sleeves of blouse and make it sleeveless…

8)     Mishti staples the duppatta with stapler when lace of the duppatta is de attached when her dadi scolds why she is using stapler, she says she is helping by attaching the lace to duppatta…

9)     Mishti mixes yellow color in haldi to make haldi color more yellow as elders discussing that haldi color is not that peela, so she mix it… naitik color will be of total yellow, when asked everyone says they don’t know but they see mishti and asks her, she says I mixed yellow paint color as you guys are discussing that color of haldi is not so good…

10)  Mishti cuts sweets in different shapes, when asked how did she do it ? she shows her play molds and says I cut with these to help you…

11)  Mishti mixes water colors in naithik food by saying she decorated his food, when asked why she did that , she says you also use colors in food right, then what is wrong if I mix colors, naithik says those colors are edible but these are not, she says sorry and I just want to help you…

12)  Mishti colors a part of her head with red color so that she can take selfie and send it to nani(BM) as she can show she had a down fall and she is hurt so that they can send akshara to singhania’s… (when akshara lost her eye sight)

13)  Mishti keeps slips in everyone laddu’s (which has a message on meet me at terrance) when singhania’s celebrated makarsankrathi with Maheshwari’s and shikawat’s (nakh’s would be in laws) actually it was naksh plan for his would be to give spl laddo with chit but mishti thinks why only naksh should give spl ladoo, so she helps with special laddo’s to everyone. 

Ohh godd this small mishti was shooo cute and adorable.. She wanted to help them in her cute ways.😆But her helps were like 🤣 

I enjoyed reading this ruhi..🤗 thank u for sharing this with us.. Hats off to ur dedication👍🏼👏👏

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Ruhi, choti Mishti se itni help huyi hai kya? I must say all are adorable

yes abhy... i m seeing PS for her and making series of helps and posting it...  i just love her and her helps, she is so cute and adorable... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ohh godd this small mishti was shooo cute and adorable.. She wanted to help them in her cute ways.😆But her helps were like 🤣 

I enjoyed reading this ruhi..🤗 thank u for sharing this with us.. Hats off to ur dedication👍🏼👏👏

hey piya... thank u...

i just love her yar... she is so sweet and lovable...

the way her life has turned is due to events and how chirpy she is and princess of singhania's...🤗

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank u Ruhi for this.... Hats off to your patience to recollect all those and pen down here.... Infact I haven't watched the parent show but when I am reading this I can imagine that choti Mishti .... So adorable ❤️😍