Shaheer sheikh to mark his debut in Bollywood through yrf?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No wonder Shanoo Sharma leaves comments on his insta

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ITV's Wooden Malhotra πŸ˜†

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Probably fake, he’s average af!!

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He's good looking. Can't act to save his life. He ruined Arjun for me.

Edited to add. That of course makes him perfectly suited to the current Bollywood environment.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wadda hes gnna flunk too

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw him in the dev pammi show some 15 years ago..he looked as if going to doze off any moment 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

He's good looking. Can't act to save his life. He ruined Arjun for me.

Edited to add. That of course makes him perfectly suited to the current Bollywood environment.

Glad i am not the only one who think that. He was the weakest link of the cast after vin ofcourse. Gis shortcomings was specifically highlighted when placed against actors like pooja srj or rohit.  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Glad i am not the only one who think that. He was the weakest link of the cast after vin ofcourse. Gis shortcomings was specifically highlighted when placed against actors like pooja srj or rohit.  

God, yes! I was a huge fan of Pooja and SRJ during the show. Shaheer had lots of scenes with them, so... 

I remember the Mahabharat hoga shirek after dice hall. Such a tension-filled scene, and Shaheer sounded like Mickey Mouse and looked like Pop Eye.

I actually liked Aham, too, though he was playing whatsisname. Forgot who Rohit is.πŸ˜•

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

God, yes! I was a huge fan of Pooja and SRJ during the show. Shaheer had lots of scenes with them, so... 

I remember the Mahabharat hoga shirek after dice hall. Such a tension-filled scene, and Shaheer sounded like Mickey Mouse and looked like Pop Eye.

I actually liked Aham, too, though he was playing whatsisname. Forgot who Rohit is.πŸ˜•

Yeah he was on the verge breaking down right then and there 

Aham is good  i liked him too

Rohit played yudi.  Imo rohit owned yudi after seeing his potrayal of yudi i don't even remember brc s yudi neither do i think anybody can do better than him. Same for pooja.  Pooja is drau. Drau is pooja. She was so spot on.  Whether it was the rajyasabha scene after the wedding or dyut sabha or dushashan vadh.   She was so so good  I can't even express how proud that girl make me  And srj is forever going to be the best krishna its like he was always born to play krishna  . 

And then we have praneet and anoop.   Seriously star Mahabharata s best part were its actors except a few. 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago