Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Missing Maya-MJ Rivalry ðŸ˜” this vik🤢 taken lot of space with assistants  

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

I'm not liking this vikram, I'm not liking this track.. I'm only interested in Maya MJ n Rudra, no other character. I guess they forgot maya revenge .. I will not watch if this vikram continues.. M not liking this show now.. 

Maya doesn't have memory loss. She is being heavily drugged. Vikram is a doctor so he would know how to manage this. Also I am fairly certain MJ is behind this and is helping Vikram. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Maya doesn't have memory loss. She is being heavily drugged. Vikram is a doctor so he would know how to manage this. Also I am fairly certain MJ is behind this and is helping Vikram. 

There is no doubt about it Armu. While Rudra searching for Maya in her house ( now it is this dubious Viks???!!) Amir's gesticulations with eyes and hands to Vik, it is clearly visible that MJ is behind all this. If Maya was his wife and he lost her on the way of life sometime back, then why he has to tie her to the wall when Rudra was there? Why he kept Maya's mother captive in the basement if he is her real Sil? Preparing Adhar Cards etc are to over smart Maya's logical thinking! 

MJ planted this Vik to keep Maya away from Rudra and consequently will plan to ruin her again step by step systematically, the same way Maya planned to ruin him recently!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Congrats Viewbie Madam🤗

Yes I am fairly certain MJ is pulling the strings here. 

Thank you for your good wishes Armu.🤗