19.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya is using the crutch to walk and sits on the sofa in the hall. Vikram offers to get her tea. Maya picks up a newspaper to read. She notices some of the pages of the paper missing. She asks Vikram. Vikram says used as garbage bags coz they were over and they had info of dead people. Maya feels weird. There is a doorbell ring. 

Rudra is outside some house and rings the door bell. Maya looks out waiting for the visitor. It's a delivery boy. Rudra reaches Vikrams original house and asks for V. Jaisingh and asks about the phone. Vikrams assistant says phone belongs to my son, threw him out 10years ago. Rudra asks for the sons whereabouts. The assistant lies. Later, he calls Vicky and informs of the visit by Rudra. Vicky says Rudy has come too close & if he steps closer need to kick him out. 

Suddenly Vicky hears a beep and finds Maya missing and rushes out. Maya is in the lift. Vicky takes the steps. The lift opens and she finds Vicky in front of her. He asks what are you doing? Maya says just came for a round in fresh air. Why so scared? Vicky says doc told to rest. Your leg is injured. Maya says my leg is injured but it's my head that hurts. Vicky flashback about fitting tracker in Mayas cast when she was unconscious and saying your feet is fine Princess but can't afford to let you walk around free. And if you try to go out, the tracker will tell me. 

In present, Maya says am suffocating. Feel like it's a jail. Vicky says this is all for you coz I love you. Maya says if you love me take me outside, even for a while. Vicky agrees. She thanks him and he thanks her for giving him chance to take her on a date. They get back in the lift. 

Rudy looks at his board and tells Amir, Mayas mom and Rajeev are missing. If we find Rajeev, we will find Maya. Amir says searched a lot, but can't find. Rudy remembers about Rajeev sharing of Mystic club where he hides from Maya if Maya is angry. He decides to go there. Vickys assistant informs him about Rudy coming to the club. Vicky says will take Maya to Black Momba club just opposite Mystic. Great chance to kill two birds with one stone. 

Maya is washing her face but hears Nandinis muffled cries in the washbasin piping. Maya is startled when Vicky calls her. He asks the matter? She says can hear cries. Vicky says come on, you are saying like I tied someone up. Let's go. Nandini sees Maya and calls out. But Maya can't hear her. 

Maya & Rudy arrive outside their respective clubs. MayRa sense each other standing opposite each other. MayRa turn but their view is blocked by a car. Vicky leads Maya inside. 

Part 2

Nandini manages to free herself and steps outside but finds iron teeth traps and her feet gets trapped. She cries out in pain. 

Maya and Vikram are in the club. Maya sits in a booth. Rudra is still waiting outside the club. A friend of Vikram greets them and asks about her accident. Vikram explains how all are concerned for them. He asks if she remembers anyone. She says no. He offers to order her fave nachos but she asks to be left alone. 

Part 3

Vikram tells her to take her time and he will be back shortly after doing his job. He leaves. A waiter and other people in the club keep a watch on Maya. Vicky's assistant is there too. Maya watches all dance. She steps forward. She notices the newspaper pages with MJs pic on the dance floor but does not see the pic. She is on the floor and Rudra steps inside the club. Maya notices Rudras shoes. 

Precap-- Maya gets up and looks at Rudra thru a sea of crowd. Rudra too is looking in her direction. They walk towards each other. Maya gets flashback of moments with Rudra, in front of the mirror and him giving her a rose in her house. Maya looks on. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I didn’t expect Beyhadh to become so much better after this 2 days leap 😆 I’m waiting for Maya’s memory  to return and her mom to be set free 

The show had become too predictable! Glad the makers changed the storyline. MJ scenes close to non existent ☺️

Also Maya a legend for asking that chipku Vikram to leave her alone 😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

I love the track. This is so good. 

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not liking this vikram, I'm not liking this track.. I'm only interested in Maya MJ n Rudra, no other character. I guess they forgot maya revenge .. I will not watch if this vikram continues.. M not liking this show now.. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Armu for the WU.🤗 

Vikram, his ajeeb servant, all are looking weird! Really repulsive characters. 

Wah..MJ what a plan, simply moved the ground away from  Maya's feet! 

Now it is not a revenge story! A suspense thriller! 

I love to see Maya's escape. This Vikram needs severe punishment. 

Concerned for Rajiv's safety, poor man, MJ must keep him somewhere in captive. 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok I have to say today the Mayra scenes made my heart skip a beat after a long time. The way they could sense each other outside the club, the way Rudra was drawn towards the club where Maya was, the way they were seeking each other in the crowded club...and that look finally...to top it I love the instrumental version of the title song! For all his anger Rudra is so so angsty to find his Maya! Can’t wait to see their reunion & the fireworks that will fly. Must say the CVs always manage to bring out their best in the Maya Rudra scenes...the angst, the pathos the passion is back...even though Rudra wants to kill her! 

Felt really bad for Nandini...Vikram & his kaka are our for revenge & blood now. The whole club was full of fake planted people. Rajeev May be in even worst condition. Maya better wake up from this memory slumber before all her loved ones are annihilated by the psycho from her past or rather the scorned ex. He is an out & out villain. 

And looks like the way the only flashbacks Maya is having are of Rudy boy & his love. So finally her subconscious mind has given precedence to her love for him over her revenge from MJ! Or not...but for now it seems so! 

Edited by smriti81 - 4 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aaj ka episode boring laga mujhe. 😵 pta hi nhi chala kab khatam ho gya  vikram track ab thoda boring ho gya hai. I just want to see roy family. Poora episode Vikram pe nikal dete hain 

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm just confused with the show now. The theme of the show Revenge is not there.. I decided to watch Bh2 after seeing the promos n launch interviews. It is just for this show that I paid in Sony Liv app. 

Maya Rudra MJ, the complexity between these 3 and the dynamics with Rudra Maya n Rudra,Maya vs MJ after rishi death reveal is missing.. It more seems like the crazy obsession of this guy vikram who just wants to have sugah raat with Maya... It looks like more of his story than the darkness of Maya MJ Rudra, I was happy with the show before this memory loss drama.. 

Now I feel disconnected to the show. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Armu for the WU.🤗 

Vikram, his ajeeb servant, all are looking weird! Really repulsive characters. 

Wah..MJ what a plan, simply moved the ground away from  Maya's feet! 

Now it is not a revenge story! A suspense thriller! 

I love to see Maya's escape. This Vikram needs severe punishment. 

Concerned for Rajiv's safety, poor man, MJ must keep him somewhere in captive. 

Congrats Viewbie Madam🤗

Yes I am fairly certain MJ is pulling the strings here.