Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I think first abir's conflict management will fail miserably during bhuj festival because as you said he has unleashed the lioness. He will keep his mother under watch but not kuhu who is the actual player... this track is for abir to understand his bro and real mishku equation....and also how to treat a wife. Knowing kunal,  MishBir wont disclose about kuhu khaands...This will lead to the next track where the emotional separation between the brothers could happen followed by the physical separation. 

Kuhu is very much capable of pillows talks and now that MishBir mainly Abir wont be in the kuku equation....kunal will be made to feel like an outsider which will eventually lead him to walk out of Rvs and Mishbir will also leave because Abir wont be able to live in the house where there is  no presense of his nanko. Both the boys away from BB...Mishti's words would come true as well.

After separation, kunal will come to know about real kuhu and he  will put her on the spot...then brothers reunion...

Kya se kya bana diya hain yaar mishbir ko.......I agree this is the actual reality when it comes to married ppl. But then Abir is not normal naaa.....he was supposed to be ajeeb

I want that innocent Abir to be back.....not this insensitive one......I dnt mind him supporting Kuhu but he is hurting Mishti in the process. And thats not Abir

And the precap dialogues were cutting....🤔

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

what about the Daily wagers of YRHPK team....because it is shaheer b'day

That's a great idea Moni..it will be a great initiative from our side and Sha will be even proud of us..we can do that..but how??🤗🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

Ohh hope this comes true please god i pray sincerely we get this parallel this will be the best parallel in our show until now 🤣🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Exactly mini... i totally agree this is the reason i think kuku can also be separated n also we have only seen kuhu supporting kunal always even after the nannu spike truth came out she supported him through his truth... we never saw reverse of it... 

yaar even i had hopes on kuku divorce but they ruined it totally... lets see what n how this will affect their relationship... 

mishbir they are yet to understand alot this time separation is bcoz they are letting others into their relationship alot unknowingly... want to know how they will deal with it... 

Yaar .....even with all her faults one thing that is consistent abt Kuhu is she supported Kunal without any judgements. Even after the spiking thing came out. So isn't it fair to expect Kunal to do the same?? I mean he myt be able help her a lot. 

But Abir ho ya Kunal ......both are turning a deaf ear to their wives. Its not abt right or wrong. Mishti and Kuhu might be right or wrong, but still their husbands should do the minimum courtesy of listening to them. They dnt have to believe it. Atleast listen.

Both of them are invalidating their wives feelings......Instead they should have been a little patient.

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I doubt yaar.. even if kuku do it once.. they will get another round with mishbir just like their shaadi as kuhu might feel it was not a dream IT this time and will want to do again on the same day mishbir does 😵😆😭

You are right. Can never put anything past these writers. They have done a PhD in ruining all the special moments of MishBir 🤪

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly kuhu will do something but the one to get affected is mish n kunal only 🤣 

haan the famous bond kubir n mishnal will come into play n big rift in both relationships 🤣

ohh you mean another separation??? 😆

Probably a mini separation or emotional one.😆

Ab divorce tho de nahi sakte. Thats reserved for Kuku😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Kya se kya bana diya hain yaar mishbir ko.......I agree this is the actual reality when it comes to married ppl. But then Abir is not normal naaa.....he was supposed to be ajeeb

I want that innocent Abir to be back.....not this insensitive one......I dnt mind him supporting Kuhu but he is hurting Mishti in the process. And thats not Abir

And the precap dialogues were cutting....🤔

Mini, he still hasn't realized that he is hurting her...all craziness are reserved only when men are lover boys....when family comes into equation they will behave like any other normal men. That is reality but that doesn't mean they don't love their wife. it is that they don't know how  to balance and in MishBir case not they haven't consummated that adds to more frustration actually...real life mein atleast the couple will talk after the love making session. 

The core characteristics of Abir is not lost, he will come around soon from his facade. However, Mishti will be broken into pieces and will return to her shell because no one loves her or cares for her. I BADLY want Abir to stay behind and talk to Mishti....* Finger crossed. This is why i want some friend of her Nish or even karthik...I don't know mini...

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ohkk but private firms offer very less wage ryt?? one of my cousin was working in some it firm in Kochi and all he got was 8000 rs as salary..and to live in city like kochi with such small.amount is very difficult..he is also a ECE graduate..btw didnt u have any placements in college.

In our college also ,the management is going to conduct placement ..that too for economic graduates..so surely ur college must have had it ryt??🤔🤔

Haan its less in private in first but with experience we get hike n also we get to learn alot there,... but wages wont be enough is big cities but as of now i dont think of it just want a job yaar.. 

haan there was placement but as i planned for higher studies i just took up an IT job in campus... 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

Whaattttttt???🤣🤣

Is kuhu going to get pregnant ?? Is that the next track??.......I am finding this really weird🤣But then Kunal was always fast when he puts his mind to anything.......🤣🤣🤣