Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

we could setup a fundraising community on facebook or insta somewhere....but someone from India should take this responsibility to withdraw the money from that account and hand over to the charity in India....now that we have corono virus victims and the crisis going on...shooting halted which will affect the daily wagers...we could donate this money to them. we could post this in shaheer Ig as well..so one rupee from each of his fans will make a huge difference...what say....

Ammu, ruhi runs atrust and she can help us.....

Thanks ruhi, I am okay with it,if everyone agrees to it.

in india we cant raise fund raising community yar...fb wont allow that in india location as far as i know...

dont say thanks dear... we are doing it for a nice cause and im just a mediator thats it...

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

I doubt yaar.. even if kuku do it once.. they will get another round with mishbir just like their shaadi as kuhu might feel it was not a dream IT this time and will want to do again on the same day mishbir does 😵😆😭

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even i saw that spoiler..let them consumate... even i dont want parallel...🤣

there was other spoiler from IWM...that abir will leave mishti behind but will back with a surprise and they will do IT...What about that???

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dont know...first we have to decide in which city and in which NGO or hospital to give right?

Obviously the city should be Mumbai I feel..becoz first of all its the economic capital of India..and secondly there are a lot of people who work there for daily wages.city should be Mumbai I feel and abt the hospital,have no idea abt it

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I doubt yaar.. even if kuku do it once.. they will get another round with mishbir just like their shaadi as kuhu might feel it was not a dream IT this time and will want to do again on the same day mishbir does 😵😆😭

@bold.... YOu killed it... div🤣

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Obviously the city should be Mumbai I feel..becoz first of all its the economic capital of India..and secondly there are a lot of people who work there for daily wages.city should be Mumbai I feel and abt the hospital,have no idea abt it

what about the Daily wagers of YRHPK team....because it is shaheer b'day

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

there was other spoiler from IWM...that abir will leave mishti behind but will back with a surprise and they will do IT...What about that???

dont believe IMW yar... they said mishti's face will burn during holika dahan but she just tripped and as far as mishbir if they do also we wont get anything...in this situation who will do IT yar...

i just want abir to stay and mend their relation...

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold.... YOu killed it... div🤣

Seriously, that’s what will happen 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

haha true naa we need girls company anyhow to enjoy 🤣 haa thats a good thought mini one day you can sponsor them... all the best 👍🏼 

sure sure my first trip after i get job is kerala only 😆 haan kovai is kerala border only even the climate will be similar only  Ohhh long drive hayeee i go on long drive with my brother.. its always fun yaar... you are scared of it why... 😆

haan ooty is a beautiful hill station in TN.. 

haha what a confused soul omg... 😆 i took CS only in 11th but then after that same as you still a confused soul 🤣 maybe in this we both are like mishti.. 😆

Not long drives diyaaaa......that roads naa.....churam we call it in malayalam.....round round roads on mountains .......one small diversion and u will fall down......and will be dead😆

Yaa.....that roads....on a bike at night while raining is scary especially there is a probability that big vehicles may come opposite to u. Even if it is not night or rainy it is scary especially for ppl afraid of heights. And, I am really afraid of heights.......😆Somehow I managed......but then I love riding on bikes.....even if I am scared......😆better than buses or cars.....

Haan.....yaar......🤣Confusion mein I relate to her a lot.......LOL.....we both relate,🤣 based on many of my stupid decisions.......

Npdeepa thumbnail

dont believe IMW yar... they said mishti's face will burn during holika dahan but she just tripped and as far as mishbir if they do also we wont get anything...in this situation who will do IT yar...

i just want abir to stay and mend their relation...

Apart from holi spoiler all of their spoilers have come true ruhi...

But the pre-caps are always misleading yaar....I don't want IT to happen either especially after that disaster...Looking at the drama point of view, if kuku consummates she will be in cloud 9, especially if abir leaves mishti behind and goes with them. She won't step on earth...and wouldn't bother about anything else. The drama of insecurity couldn't be continued. However, if MishBir consummates and kuku gets back home will irritate her so much that she will do something or the other...you know 'sab mishti ki wahaj se'