Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

im more so fan of comedy and romance genre. i was planning on coming during the spring break of this year but due to the covid 19 pandemic, we will hopefully come in 2021.

I don't like comedy movies.but I'm a big fan of rowan Atkinson 's TV show Mr Bean. I think it's difficult to make someone laugh.when ever mein bored hoti hoon mein Mr Bean dekhti hoon😃.Istanbul is my hometown.march to may and September to November are considered the best times to visit.when will cronavirus be over?we are stranded in turkey.i want to meet my friends but nahi MIL sakti.from tomorrow again weekly curfew hai in my city.🤢
Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

I don't like comedy movies.but I'm a big fan of rowan Atkinson 's TV show Mr Bean. I think it's difficult to make someone laugh.when ever mein bored hoti hoon mein Mr Bean dekhti hoon😃.Istanbul is my hometown.march to may and September to November are considered the best times to visit.when will cronavirus be over?we are stranded in turkey.i want to meet my friends but nahi MIL sakti.from tomorrow again weekly curfew hai in my city.🤢

thats true it has to be very funny to make me laugh otherwise its just a regular movie. my dad is a fan of mr bean 😃. istanbul looks beautiful.. does it get very hot in summer? yes in usa we are also stranded. i miss my friends a lot 😔 and i miss school as well. is everything closed in istanbul?

1169266 thumbnail

thats true it has to be very funny to make me laugh otherwise its just a regular movie. my dad is a fan of mr bean 😃. istanbul looks beautiful.. does it get very hot in summer? yes in usa we are also stranded. i miss my friends a lot 😔 and i miss school as well. is everything closed in istanbul?

mr bean is really funny,his way of acting,comedy and humor is really unique.my city is very beautiful.Istanbul is known as the city of cats and sometimes referred to as catstanbul.i don't like dogs.but unfortunately in Istanbul thousands street dogs hain😭. Istanbul is also know as the"land of sweets".in summer,the weather in Istanbul is hot and humid.during the summer,the hottest months are July and August,the temperature can reach 35 degree Celsius.summer is also the time of the year in which Istanbul is the quietest❤️.summer mein large number of people Istanbul atay hain.istanbullu olmaktan gurur duyuyorum😃.expect for a few shops and hospitals,everything is closed.Istanbul's historical grand bazaar bhi closed hai.btw you're three-years older than my baby brother.

https://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/istanbul-tr-is-i.htm

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

mr bean is really funny,his way of acting,comedy and humor is really unique.my city is very beautiful.Istanbul is known as the city of cats and sometimes referred to as catstanbul.i don't like dogs.but unfortunately in Istanbul thousands street dogs hain😭. Istanbul is also know as the"land of sweets".in summer,the weather in Istanbul is hot and humid.during the summer,the hottest months are July and August,the temperature can reach 35 degree Celsius.summer is also the time of the year in which Istanbul is the quietest❤️.summer mein large number of people Istanbul atay hain.istanbullu olmaktan gurur duyuyorum😃.expect for a few shops and hospitals,everything is closed.Istanbul's historical grand bazaar bhi closed hai.btw you're three-years older than my baby brother.

https://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/istanbul-tr-is-i.htm

That is true he is funny. And I have seen Youtube videos of Istanbul and people always mention stray cats its adorable , didnt see much about stray dogd. And wow 35 degrees thats a lot. 😃 Yes for us besides restraunts grocery stores and hospitals everything is closed. And aw thats nice to hear. I hope your family is feeling well and doing great in this coronavieus pandemic. ❤️

1169266 thumbnail

That is true he is funny. And I have seen Youtube videos of Istanbul and people always mention stray cats its adorable , didnt see much about stray dogd. And wow 35 degrees thats a lot. 😃 Yes for us besides restraunts grocery stores and hospitals everything is closed. And aw thats nice to hear. I hope your family is feeling well and doing great in this coronavieus pandemic. ❤️

i hate dogs.we are not allowed to kill stray dogs.few months before ago,my (late) uncle was attacked by a stray dog.it has been 4 months since my uncle passed away. and i still can't accept that he has gone.have you ever saw a person die in front of your eyes? my uncle (who was my father's childhood friend) unki death in front of my eyes howi thi. today was his birthday💔.my brother pure Turkish hai🤢.my grandma is not well.because of my grandma's insistence hum again istanbul aye hain.we were safer in Pakistan than Turkey.btw sorry for the late reply.because of Ramadan,I'm busy these days.uff i'm having a hard time here.after the sudden death of my uncle,mein unki wife ki house works mein help karti hoon.i feel tried after doing the house work. that's why mein morning mein replies karti hoon.thank you so much.SHUKAR ALHAMDULILLAH,WE all are safe.when you pray for others,its shows your heart is pure.MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY PLENTITUDE OF BLESSINGS...AMEEN SUMAAMEEN.MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL OF US IN HIS MERCY AND PROTECTION...❤️