Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i wonder if this show got shelved or will just come later on as a weekly

just asking a random question:

https://youtu.be/7OV10FAXNnQ

is this video fake?i got scared after watching this video.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago

i wonder if this show got shelved or will just come later on as a weekly

i hope it does come otherwise i feel bad for arsalan who finally got a show lol

maybe next ramadan?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

just asking a random question:

https://youtu.be/7OV10FAXNnQ

is this video fake?i got scared after watching this video.

yes im sure its fake... they did this for views

1169266 thumbnail

yes im sure its fake... they did this for views

oh!thanks for the reply.Michael Jackson is still being seen at Netherland rench.i hope that's not true either.many people,including my fiance,have claimed to have seen the demonic spirit of Michel Jackson.was he a terrible person.I've heard a lot of bad things about his character.i don't know who Michael Jackson was.i do believe in supernatural powers.recently i have started listing to his songs.his voice was soothing.alag baat hai his voice gives me goosebumps.i start shivering with fears.
Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i hope it does come otherwise i feel bad for arsalan who finally got a show lol

maybe next ramadan?

due to the corna virus epidemic in Pakistan drama ki shooting nahi ho rahi hai.so i think yeh drama this year on-air nahi hoga.
azaanabbas thumbnail

oh!thanks for the reply.Michael Jackson is still being seen at Netherland rench.i hope that's not true either.many people,including my fiance,have claimed to have seen the demonic spirit of Michel Jackson.was he a terrible person.I've heard a lot of bad things about his character.i don't know who Michael Jackson was.i do believe in supernatural powers.recently i have started listing to his songs.his voice was soothing.alag baat hai his voice gives me goosebumps.i start shivering with fears.

Oh wow,, i didnt know that. I do believe in supernatural as well.. i didnt listen to many songs of his i only know of his song thriller

1169266 thumbnail

Oh wow,, i didnt know that. I do believe in supernatural as well.. i didnt listen to many songs of his i only know of his song thriller

have you heard his song "moonwalk"?.few years ago,an Indonesian saw Michael Jackson in a dream.he still claims that Michael Jackson is in hell.do you like horror movies? i have watched a lot of scary movies but mein kabhi scread nahi hoti hoon.did you know that "conjuring and antrum" are both accursed movies?and both films are based on real life events.
azaanabbas thumbnail

have you heard his song "moonwalk"?.few years ago,an Indonesian saw Michael Jackson in a dream.he still claims that Michael Jackson is in hell.do you like horror movies? i have watched a lot of scary movies but mein kabhi scread nahi hoti hoon.did you know that "conjuring and antrum" are both accursed movies?and both films are based on real life events.

yes moonwalk is a nice song.. also wow did not know about that. i cannot watch horror movies i get scared far too easily.. even indian shows like aahat and fear files scare me 😆 so i know american horror films will scare me. some of my friends have seen conjuring but not me.. i know it is based on real events though

1169266 thumbnail

yes moonwalk is a nice song.. also wow did not know about that. i cannot watch horror movies i get scared far too easily.. even indian shows like aahat and fear files scare me 😆 so i know american horror films will scare me. some of my friends have seen conjuring but not me.. i know it is based on real events though

really😲?i'm a huge fan of the horror genre.wasy when will you come to Istanbul?
azaanabbas thumbnail

really😲?i'm a huge fan of the horror genre.wasy when will you come to Istanbul?

im more so fan of comedy and romance genre. i was planning on coming during the spring break of this year but due to the covid 19 pandemic, we will hopefully come in 2021.