Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New AT🥳

thanks Namzz dear 🤗🤗

Hope we cross together this ocean of excitement, slight uncertainty, confusion, 🤗

and will be able to celebrate the 1st year of our show beautifully🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

New AT🥳

thanks Namzz dear 🤗🤗

Hope we cross together this ocean of excitement, slight uncertainty, confusion, 🤗

and will be able to celebrate the 1st year of our show beautifully🤗

anu..🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy 80 everyone 🤗

Thank you so much Namita 🤗

I hope we get to celebrate 1 year joyously 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Ruhiiii🤗🤗

what’s up dear😃

ruhi19 thumbnail

i gave my thoughts on meenu-abir talk... 

after watching episode i got to know few things...

meenu ko kunal se pyaar hain but not more than her EGO, self respect and as abir said to mishti bas meenu sab kuch uski according se honi chahiye... so yes meenu when black mailed abir about the same issue in same manner but kunal did... but uski marzki ke khilaaf..

when meenu met kunal in temple she shown her love for him but when abir spoke to her it is not the love for kunal but its her self respect demeaned in public...

when meenu said i dont this to come out then why did u say this abir to break his relation with mishti... when mishti got to know she is quiet and didnt even said to abir as its sacrifice of parul-meenu but now meenu blaming mishti...

meenu want to say bad about mehul but abir couldnt take that much bad about his father so yes mehul still affects abir and i think a come back for mehul is needed or mishti should say everything to every one because she has lot more info of mehul than meenu...

meenu said i taken parul for insaniyaat but i never felt like that not because parul is servant but meenu manipulated parul in such a way that parul autometically takes blame of all meenu's wrong doings and meenu once take teach parul a lesson cried fakely infront of kunal and kunal gave left right to parul and meenu is happy about it and now when kunal respected parul meenu gone nuts...

meenu wants everything according to her and said i dont that man influence on my children but mishti protected ur children not u MEENU...

meenu even said still mishti's father influence is on mishti i mean mishti's father truth tag but meenu herself made mishti known mishti's father's truth infront of everyone of mishnal GD... she brought naman , meenu framed naman in killing her so that abinal go nuts and cancels GD with mishti but kunal knows the hurt of break up didnt do it... and someone pls explain me... mishti apne jaan pe khel ke meenu ko bachaya on mishnal GD cant meenu or kunal see that she is not like her father and kunal should be thankful to mishti that he saved her mother even the trap is planed by her...

meenu ko BM-BP ki parvarish par shaq nahi hain but naman ke blood se hain then it goes with abinal too... khoon tho mehul,meenu and parul ka hain but parvarish tho meenu, parul and naanu ka... so if u go by blood abinal and mishti stands same... in both case father is fraud and murderer... bas mishti ka ek aur extra tag that her left her for second marriage... 

but alas... im waiting for meenu to bring mishku trurth out...i want know what truths she will bring out and how... i mean in social media, tv or infront of families...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ruhiiii🤗🤗

what’s up dear😃

aaj tho mood off yar... required your om shaanti mantra so much...

but i put analysis on meenu-abir convo... see it...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AT 80 mubarak mere doston🤗🤗 kya chal raha hai? I’m unable to keep up with the discussions these days😢

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

aaj tho mood off yar... required your om shaanti mantra so much...

but i put analysis on meenu-abir convo... see it...

are koi nahi🤗

it’ll pass🤗

I think most of them are giving individual scenes... n then it’s merged... specially sha is giving individual shots...

once things settle down.... hopefully🤔

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

AT 80 mubarak mere doston🤗🤗 kya chal raha hai? I’m unable to keep up with the discussions these days😢

nothing much ya .... just episode discussion 😊

And future prediction 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Y is everyone in the MF saying that Abir is positive Meenakshi..y comparing him with bb..whats their issue yaar .I can handle anything but blaming Abir for whatever Kunal did is really very wrong..my temper is rising..plz somebody put a full stop to it.

I can't stand it..😭😭😭im disappointed with the forum..it's better that I leave this place for good..atleast for the sake of my peace..