Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Something  big is coming up in bhuj summer  festival

thats for sure..it started from their so we will get twist from there and eventually our mishbir too....

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan our 1rs is 2 rs there... so maximum of 50k is enough you will get 1L there.... and food, stay, travel are normal cost only but be careful about buying things as most of the things are exported from here n costs so much, mainly dresses... 

haha trip with brother thats interesting yaar... 😆 friends even i have same problem all are married we planned twice just to go to kerala but suddenly one got pregnant n other issue so dropped it 😆 i mostly travel with mom she is great company 😆 or my brother but he needs a boy company so mostly refuses me 🤣

haan hifi even i love places near water yaar its so relaxing.. i love beach, water falls, n lakes.. in kerala i want to visit boat house n travel once yaar... 

haa kovai border... thats an amazing place mini... its similar to kerala only... i love kovai visits my aunt n family stays there n i go there for holidays during school time... ooty, pollachi all are nearby n all these place n climate are so amazing...  

haha actually i wanted to take IT yaar but took ECE i dont even remember why now... 🤣 MS was my dream but now i'm fed up... 😆

Ohh 15 days is enough i think... lets see i want to explore night life there... 

Ohhh...okay....yaar....👍🏼Thank u for the headsup.......🤗

Haan....yaar he hasn't gone much for trips since no one is there to accompany him. I said I will accompany him......🤣....Haan girls only its different......but its okay........😆....LOL....I probably myt never go on a trip with my parents......not definite .......But I will definitely sponsor them to go on one, someday....

Okay...... come to kerala one day.....u will love it. Oh its kovai border?? ........it was very pretty......village area.....long roads with many stretches of land like that.and it was raining when we came back......😆I am still curious as to why I  wasn't afraid of the long winding roads .....when I am afraid of everything mostly......

I have been to ooty when I was in 9th....dnt remember much....it was pretty.......

Even I dnt knw why I took ECE yaar.......

I took bio in 11th when I loved CP........I took ECE when I should have taken CS. I worked in a non techie field when I should have pursued core itself.......🤣So u can understand what I am doing ryt?? Confused as hell.........And I get the clarity only later on.😆

Mimzy thumbnail

I second this...but MishBir relationship will be a stake not kuku...Until kunal comes to know about her khaands nothing major will happen between them. MishBir will come up with kiss- mat challenge and makeup...

At the reception desk, when kuhu praised mishti that she is right about Abinal prank. Mishti reply was i am right sometimes, it is you who don't understand that. It is better you do before "we get trapped into something big" ---this was highlighted...

But I think even kuku will be separated if all kaands of Kuhu come out.  Kunal doesn't have the maturity to deal with Kuhu. For him bhai is everything. Even with all her faults Kuhu has supported Kunal without any judgrments. 

Thats why I think they rushed the divorce track and isn't showing any progress between Kuku. Mishbir will also need to understand to put each other at highest priority and not let any one else come into their relationship.

Haan.......maybe the dialogue is a premonition to something big moni......some dhamaka will happen for sure....since Abir has unleashed the lion......😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Ashi welcome to our crazy fandom 😆 read your post in MF that was too good yaar... do come up with more... 😆

Thanks Diya! 😆 The amount of effort people take to prove Mishti the big bad villain is applause worthy. At times it frustrates me to no ends and other times it just gives me a good laugh. The theories people come up with are ridiculous & hilarious at the same time. 😆 

Mimzy thumbnail

haha true yaar i can feel it too 🤣

ohh you seem to be like abir in many things yaar... 🤣🥳

haha now he is clueless yaar but the parul kunal one was good i just loved the confrontation n abir trying to be a step ahead of bb 😆 i got interest then but now they are just going round n round on bro sis 🤣

Haan both the relationship will be at stake... but you know always from start with this meenu abir game (just for fun) mish n kunal have been the main pawns n they are the ones to get affected alot 😆

If Meenu and Abir are going to play the game then Mishti and Kunal will be affected. And Kuhu is going to do some bada kaand due to manipulation from BB.

Somehow this will cause MUs and different opinions from all sides. Mish and Kunal will have same opinion. Abir will go on Kuhu support mode. Tho hogaya satyanash.........🤣

Abir will only later come to know that Mishti left him🤣

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

HI Ashi,

welcome dear...

I read your post in the MF...you know where...it was bang on...🤗

Thanks Moni.. 😆

I read your posts regularly. I love them too. 🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hola🙏🏻🙏🏻😊

So Abhir will leave mishtu n go home 🤔

what’s the discussion guys... no new episodes for a while🤔

i left office n came😆.... afternoon hi aagayi 😆boss me jate hi🤣

Cool 🤗

darling dont think about episode lets leave it n enjoy old ones go through nandu thread... 🤗

omg really thats a good news yaar.. how did your boss react.. 🤣🤣

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Attention seeker ? Top level ki player hai namesake 😎 Ek saath 4 5 targets plan kare hai 👏👏😎 namesake ke dimag ka bhi dimag hai 🤣🤣 

Hey meen kya Hua yaar 😒 Kuch kehna ho toh I am always here 🤗🤗🤗 baaki aisa sab chalta rehta hai ...main bhi bohot o ko irritate karti rehti hun 😛😆 you are a rock ⭐️

I need to learn some things.... Duniya se ladte ladte gharvalo ke Saath b same ho gai...

😘😘

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Onyourface

This might be thinking too much but still I would like to decode from my side 😊

The eye represents his perspective and understanding of the current situation ...that is basically abir lost in the middle of perspectives 

If you see there are some interesting uses of shades here , the red and yellow shades in pastel represents mishti's fierce bold heads on perspective,  which is deeply loved and admired by abir , something which he also believes in ( which is his real self too , we see that at times with meenu and kunal) ... this thing is represented through his eyes,  there are many colours in the painting,  but abir's eyes only and only captures the red color , because that's the color he admires,  he takes in and the eyes reflect that... it also says that he clearly understands mishti's perspective too 

The cool blue and green colour is abir's thought process right now , it represents the sense of patience and calmness , something that mishbir have been suggesting each other to deal with the situation,  like yesterday mishti suggested him to remain calm with meenu , today he advised her to remain calm with kuhu...if you closely observe the blue color is something that he has painted around his eyes....that represents his attitude these days , even though he has tons of anger inside but the outer layer is still quite cool calm and composed.

The black is the most powerful colour in the universe,  none of the colors stay in the picture when the color black decides to overpower the painting,  this represents meenu and her attitude,  when meenu decides to overpower,  she will kill away everyone's feelings and emotions in the process ....

Closely observe the use of color black here ..., it's more uneven , aggressive and cutting the red color in the most cruel manner....its trying to overpower the red one , see the placement of colours below the eye , red colour is facing the brunt here more than the blue one , that's what abir was trying to explain to mishti that her fierce attitude will make her face the brunt of meenu in the most cruel way ..but when the black color down there clashes with blue,  it isn't able able to overpower 

If you see the pacement of black and blue around the eyes , black is really trying to overpower blue but somehow blue is managing to slip in and find its way ... even though meenu tries to overpower abir by making him believe what she wants to ,  he somehow is managing to find a way to deal with the situation.... the blue color around the eyes can also be seen as a layer of protection for  the red color ( in his eyes ) ...its cutting away the black color to reach beyond a level , clearly representing that meenu will have to put up a fight with abir ( if the target is mishti ) .....

Right now meenu and her thoughts are overpowering abir's perspective  , in the same way kuhu and her thoughts are overpowering mishti's perspective...where in reality both of them have to come on a middle ground if they wish to deal with this situation in a tactful manner...so I don't mind the tashan between them,  they are getting to know each other's real nature and thought process,  they have successfully broken the barrier of communication and I am sure after some trail and erros , they will be on the same page ..

🙈

Hiya 🤗

The link bought me here.😊

I really enjoyed reading your interpretation of the eye. So interesting.⭐️👏

Paintings, just like poems are very subjective and usually the interpretations are also subjective. On the whole, I agree with what you said as one way of looking at it.

Here is my take of what ran through my mind when I saw it - the painting alluding to the fact that the eye is at the centre ie  'eye of the storm', where calmness resides while chaos reigns all around it....soon an storm will be coming, bringing it with murky black that may make him blind temporarily. The darkness is creeping but he still sees the myriad of colours that makes life worth living and he will battle against the darkness as long as he can but he is not totally unaffected (the colours seeping into the eye).  But he stands clear and all seeing for the moment.

There was another painting, done when he and Mishti were separated...sea of umbrellas and rain pouring down.... To my mind, that rain was his tears - he could never show it to anyone but was free to depict it as raining so much that people would need umbrellas as otherwise his tears will drown them but no one sees his pain (depicted by all the umbrellas but no faces looking back at him). Yet colourful life existed but it is obscured to him because of his pain and tears...

Then that one where he unthinkingly throws colour and it goes over the origami...again that was the turmoil inside him, he will despoil their love (brought to life when he refused to believe mishti about her revealing Kunal's brith truth), too late he will realise what he had done (actioned by grabbing the origami) and try to set it right ...as seen.

I am so glad writers are staying true to his artistic side and giving us these glimpses. I had hoped maybe he would make Mishti his muse😳, his inspiration but so far he is too immersed in Meenu's drama🤣