Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

are they serious?😈

ofcourse ask ruhi we cant say anything even for our favorite... but leave it its better if we support them as they are for whom we are watching show...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hola🙏🏻🙏🏻😊

So Abhir will leave mishtu n go home 🤔

what’s the discussion guys... no new episodes for a while🤔

i left office n came😆.... afternoon hi aagayi 😆boss me jate hi🤣

Hola cool....

Yes, I think abir leaves mishtu behind yaar...😔 no idea about new episodes...

Discussion about travelling, studies abroad, and ammu concern about meeting her friend😆

Moreover, Nish may or may not come back...On top of it....the thread in the MF...sab mishti ji wajah se

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

buttaaabumaaa 😃* Doll*

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Nothing major...Gauri

Raat gayi...baath gayi...🤣

And suta opened a LU for today when the realization dawn upon her she closed it.

woh toh hai... Par reason pata hona chaiye woh galti dobara na kare isiliye😆
Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow you too hifi yaar 🤗

ohh same situation... yaar i';m too confused on what is our core n dont know where to apply... my friends all went in different direction some did MBA some completed ME n went for teaching side.... ECE is so difficult when it comes to job yaar... dad suggested airport there not government but there is a communication department related to signal transfer n all which is our core... so trying for that now...

I applied for embedded systems mini... i love programming n pcb programming but never had experience with hardware side like construction of embedded systems so i took this one...

I dnt have confidence diyaaa...now to venture into core.....😔.....

Lol....even I wanted to study emebedded systems, thats why I resigned. Plus I subconsciously follow my brother in evrything. He is an embedded software engineer yaar......he was the one who motivated me to go for core.....but then I kind of got scared.....😳Now I dnt knw what to do.....lol without experience you wouldn't get any jobs in the core field......🤓

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Double than us matlab??.....its cheap to go to srilanka???

Plus I need ppl with me if I am going to places where I dnt know anyone. Parents will get worried sick......I have now canvassed my brother.....that we will go for trips....😆since all my friends got married....So with friends, its going to take time with all of them being pregnant or in some busy stages of their life......😆I myt have to go visit them if at all.

U should visit kerala.......its beautiful......especially I like places near water ....so mera din ban jaata hain.....its relaxing....

I havent visited much in TN.....but I have crossed the border on bike from kerala to TN and yaar the views were beautiful.......LOL......I think I went to a vineyard durinng that period....my friends got lost ....😆windmills and clear sky and farming lands.......

I didnt apply for any masters.....money problem.......and I was sick and tired of ECE when I passed out......😆It took me some years to realize I should have pursued it.......😆

To Malaysia we went for some 3-4 days......only had budget for that. But using that visa we could have stayed for 15 days......If u have relatives then its easy naa.......they would know the places .......😊

Haan our 1rs is 2 rs there... so maximum of 50k is enough you will get 1L there.... and food, stay, travel are normal cost only but be careful about buying things as most of the things are exported from here n costs so much, mainly dresses...

haha trip with brother thats interesting yaar... 😆 friends even i have same problem all are married we planned twice just to go to kerala but suddenly one got pregnant n other issue so dropped it 😆 i mostly travel with mom she is great company 😆 or my brother but he needs a boy company so mostly refuses me 🤣

haan hifi even i love places near water yaar its so relaxing.. i love beach, water falls, n lakes.. in kerala i want to visit boat house n travel once yaar...

haa kovai border... thats an amazing place mini... its similar to kerala only... i love kovai visits my aunt n family stays there n i go there for holidays during school time... ooty, pollachi all are nearby n all these place n climate are so amazing...

haha actually i wanted to take IT yaar but took ECE i dont even remember why now... 🤣 MS was my dream but now i'm fed up... 😆

Ohh 15 days is enough i think... lets see i want to explore night life there...

Originally posted by: ruhi19

for sure u will get...🤗

🤗

Word Count: 0

Npdeepa thumbnail

🤣🤣

Haha.....it was my exact thought Diyaa.......she is like Mish in the confrontation dept.😆

I am like Abir....🤣.....ignoring and ignoring until it goes over ur head.......😆

I want Abir to do plotting and planning actively......tab mazaaa ayega.....😆He should own his mother's trait and diffuse all her plans. Cluelessness doesn't suit him..........

I am already understanding how this is going to pan out. The teams will come into play. Both their married relationships will be at stake.....😆

I second this...but MishBir relationship will be a stake not kuku...Until kunal comes to know about her khaands nothing major will happen between them. MishBir will come up with kiss- mat challenge and makeup...

At the reception desk, when kuhu praised mishti that she is right about Abinal prank. Mishti reply was i am right sometimes, it is you who don't understand that. It is better you do before "we get trapped into something big" ---this was highlighted...

Npdeepa thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157751

please move to next AT

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago

🤣🤣

Haha.....it was my exact thought Diyaa.......she is like Mish in the confrontation dept.😆

I am like Abir....🤣.....ignoring and ignoring until it goes over ur head.......😆

I want Abir to do plotting and planning actively......tab mazaaa ayega.....😆He should own his mother's trait and diffuse all her plans. Cluelessness doesn't suit him..........

I am already understanding how this is going to pan out. The teams will come into play. Both their married relationships will be at stake.....😆

haha true yaar i can feel it too 🤣

ohh you seem to be like abir in many things yaar... 🤣🥳

haha now he is clueless yaar but the parul kunal one was good i just loved the confrontation n abir trying to be a step ahead of bb 😆 i got interest then but now they are just going round n round on bro sis 🤣

Haan both the relationship will be at stake... but you know always from start with this meenu abir game (just for fun) mish n kunal have been the main pawns n they are the ones to get affected alot 😆