Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All become bewakoof 😂 Princess is controlling anger and acting sweet to them they all get fooled 😂😂 when these people get to know 🤦‍♀️ About princess and by the time whole family is in danger 😒 SJ 👏👌❤️Hope Roshan soon realise and fight back r really Princess is here to help them ? I really wish at the end she bless Roshan and go so haiwana curse will go!!

gaurimisha thumbnail

Ultimate fools are the KHANs🤣

Now I understand why Aman has no brains...genetic heredity🤣

Was Parveen once the all powerful jinn? Tabeezi? Gosh...what the heck😳

Roshni..she trusts so easily..

Anyways the episode was just so funny...if you don't think about people having any brains...no brainer kind of funny..

If you sit to think you would feel irritated at the level of foolish these khans are..

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

All become bewakoof 😂 Princess is controlling anger and acting sweet to them they all get fooled 😂😂 when these people get to know 🤦‍♀️ About princess and by the time whole family is in danger 😒 SJ 👏👌❤️Hope Roshan soon realise and fight back r really Princess is here to help them ? I really wish at the end she bless Roshan and go so haiwana curse will go!!

Yes me tooo..let's hope so..👍🏼

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Princess itne aaram se bewkoof banayi bechare ban bhi gye 🤣

🤣

Princess thanks roshan for walking her after thousand years 

Princess jo log sabse itni mohabbat karte hain 

Unseen nafrat koi kaise kar sakte hai 

The way she looked🤣EPIC 

Meaty dialogue 

Laal chand ka noorani khandan 

Laal chand tood diya wo saza denge 

🤣Itna pyaar se  bewkoof banaya 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iKAYxh_pS/?igshid=aqq6wjl3nnkw

Haha lol frendz did u guys notice I stopped postin bcz now a days it looks like bakwas plz sorry to say this but aajkal koi bhi light hearted moments nahin dikharein

And kidney donationtruth door door thak dikhayi nahin derahihain 🙄

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

Haha lol frendz did u guys notice I stopped postin bcz now a days it looks like bakwas plz sorry to say this but aajkal koi bhi light hearted moments nahin dikharein

Show is a joke - all the tracks since Alia are kept opened. Nothing makes any sense even from fantasy perspective.

Everything is swept under the rug and now saima in trouble. The khans are taking turns getting in trouble as I know if salma was in trouble aman won’t come to help so makes sense to get khans in trouble. Btw why is she not in her sasural? Since marriage she is at her home more than her hubby’s lol 😂 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Show is a joke - all the tracks since Alia are kept opened. Nothing makes any sense even from fantasy perspective.

Everything is swept under the rug and now saima in trouble. The khans are taking turns getting in trouble as I know if salma was in trouble aman won’t come to help so makes sense to get khans in trouble. Btw why is she not in her sasural? Since marriage she is at her home more than her hubby’s lol 😂 

Did u watch it dear.i am stalling a first for me.yesterday roshnis tear spoiled my mood .I even took a leave from reading.stupid roshni and her take me back begging demeanor 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Well said saima is always at mayka I don’t know dadi bhi kuch nahin kehrahi hai I don’t even get words to comment 😳🙄

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

🤣

Sahi baat show alag hi level p hai I m too skipping from many days  

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Did u watch it dear.i am stalling a first for me.yesterday roshnis tear spoiled my mood .I even took a leave from reading.stupid roshni and her take me back begging demeanor 

Nope hun am taking a break this week - the title of this post says it all and others seem to agree. Am focused on reading now. Roshni I am disappointed and Aman literally no words.