Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: favjassi

Well said saima is always at mayka I don’t know dadi bhi kuch nahin kehrahi hai I don’t even get words to comment 😳🙄

For the first time kicking out they married her off and now they had to have her so she never goes home. I wouldn’t mind that but I don’t see her talking to her husband on the phone either - very weird.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Nope hun am taking a break this week - the title of this post says it all and others seem to agree. Am focused on reading now. Roshni I am disappointed and Aman literally no words.

I know me so I will definitely watch it maybe after some time.i dont want to spoil my mood this early 

I dont want to watch their anniversary celebration for a dysfunctional marriage.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I know me so I will definitely watch it maybe after some time.i dont want to spoil my mood this early 

I dont want to watch their anniversary celebration for a dysfunctional marriage.

That’s why I didn’t watch - don’t want to watch a terrible marriage being celebrated. This khan family playing musical chairs in being in trouble and no truth coming out. Yeah!!! Definitely not interested lol 😂😂😂

Makes sense to watch later....

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My only reaction is 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This show is a DISASTER

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

This show is a DISASTER

YUP!!!! Why would anyone celebrate that miserable marriage is beyond me and mum has to find out eventually let’s all hope roshni doesn’t get blamed for that.

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today’s episode was cringeworthy.......total mess .....nothing seem to be connected .....joru ka gulam plot was just so stupid .....had to fast forward ......CV’s have gone bonkers .....show seem to be slipping in to drain at super speed .....

viewers don’t want to see so much of action and drama they are mostly here to see Roshan’s chemistry and some jadu ...seems like CV’s have totally taken different tangent.....Knowingly which will be surely rejected by the audience ...good luck CV’s with the trps next week 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

Today’s episode was cringeworthy.......total mess .....nothing seem to be connected .....joru ka gulam plot was just so stupid .....had to fast forward ......CV’s have gone bonkers .....show seem to be slipping in to drain at super speed .....

viewers don’t want to see so much of action and drama they are mostly here to see Roshan’s chemistry and some jadu ...seems like CV’s have totally taken different tangent.....Knowingly which will be surely rejected by the audience ...good luck CV’s with the trps next week 

I completely agree with you here. I am just curious if we all can get it why can’t they?

Clear the MU - redemption and in between all this saving and madness. 

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

jeen an Ayana bewkoof ban gaye ???

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why are they dragging the misunderstanding i seriously not able to understand this..... Before bringing any new track first finish the previous plots atleast so that we as a viewers able to enjoy the track.... In today's episode more than Aman i am highly pissed off from roshni..... How can she forget everything....without doing that tapori dance you can act in front of parveen also unnecessary attention dene ka kya mtlb bnta hai. 

Surbhi ka track ongoing redemption m bhi aa skta tha or i think us wqt ye jyda ache se utilize kr skte the surbhi ko as she becomes the cause to bring roshan back but right now highly disappointed with this all drama! 😒

But i think hme ye Saturday tak to bear krna hi pdega i dont think so sat se phle hme koi result milne wala hai 😐

Edited by Riyamittal12 - 4 years ago