Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Todays epi is so funny ..loved funny scenes..Roshni initiated fight ๐Ÿ˜‚ as usual Roshan cute fight and nok jhok..Imran is so funny ..Ya slight jealousy started but i felt Aman is not taking Imran and Roshni serious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he knows Imran i think he is just like baby ๐Ÿ˜‚ So he is ok With Roshni and Imran as both r childish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aman is jealous..true that๐Ÿ˜†

But he's nt taking them seriously..reason he knows Roshni will die but not leave him..she may be angry with him..but never stopped loving him...he knows that about her..she knows that about him...it's just that they're both disappointed with the other..and hurt and angry...no hatred is there..

Aman looked like big bro today with two silly junior s๐Ÿคฃ

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

But he's nt taking them seriously..reason he knows Roshni will die but not leave him..she may be angry with him..but never stopped loving him...he knows that about her..she knows that about him...it's just that they're both disappointed with the other..and hurt and angry...no hatred is there..

Hey today on Twitter atif replied to someone about sorting out amans trust issuecand redemption. So we will get that

Also he agreed no more aliya like third wheels bw roshan

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Hey today on Twitter atif replied to someone about sorting out amans trust issuecand redemption. So we will get that

Also he agreed no more aliya like third wheels bw roshan

It's good news for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Yes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too funny epi ..Loved it..yes he knows about Roshni ..whatever he says when he is angry doesn't have any meaning ..He is just impulsive ends up saying worst to Roshni may be thats his weakness he cant control his anger r words in front of Roshni.. but this whole week Roshan cute nok jhoks r so funny and r in lighter mode with serious dialogues here and there..m loving it ..I cant watch fully serious, sad scenes ! Hope they keep episodes like this! 

Bold: Exactly๐Ÿ˜‚ he is like dealing with two adult kids๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Imran and Roshni are like they are two intellectual people they praise themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ both r totally crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚Aman will be mad soon living with these two mad people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Want to ask one question here. If i tweeted Atif post how will i be able to see other people comments there.?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Want to ask one question here. If i tweeted Atif post how will i be able to see other people comments there.?

Atif twited about feed back of upcoming episode.there are 50 plus replies.everyone praising this week episodes .but most are demanding redemption and no third angle like aliya

Some post he replied back like point taken for no more third angle and also to redemption 

So I think they will give redemption in the upcoming episodes. 

And also there wont also be anyone like aliya bw roshan

He also twitted about finding imran who is a gem in nazar serial 

Here is the twit u can check it out

https://twitter.com/atifcam/status/1235800979313815552?s=19

magicworld thumbnail

Atif twited about feed back of upcoming episode.there are 50 plus replies.everyone praising this week episodes .but most are demanding redemption and no third angle like aliya

Some post he replied back like point taken for no more third angle and also to redemption 

So I think they will give redemption in the upcoming episodes. 

And also there wont also be anyone like aliya bw roshan

He also twitted about finding imran who is a gem in nazar serial 

Here is the twit u can check it out

https://twitter.com/atifcam/status/1235800979313815552?s=19

Thanks and yes i had replied on his tweet about redemption and also kidney donation truth to Aman but not able to read other people comments here why. All want redemption and yes no third angle between Roshan either female or male. Imraan is ok as he is just there as a friend. Chahe Roshan aapas mein fight kare ya kuch bhi no third angle please. Aliya ka bad taste abhi tak nahi gaya hai .

Jiss555 thumbnail

Thanks and yes i had replied on his tweet about redemption and also kidney donation truth to Aman but not able to read other people comments here why. All want redemption and yes no third angle between Roshan either female or male. Imraan is ok as he is just there as a friend. Chahe Roshan aapas mein fight kare ya kuch bhi no third angle please. Aliya ka bad taste abhi tak nahi gaya hai .

Just click the original twit by atif then scroll down.you will be able to see it

If u want to see the twits atif replied then check twit and replies

I think we will get what we were waiting for.it may take some time but I am patient. I will wait

Anyway ongoing nok jok be roshan and imran is spectacular 

So I have no complaints 

magicworld thumbnail

Just click the original twit by atif then scroll down.you will be able to see it

If u want to see the twits atif replied then check twit and replies

I think we will get what we were waiting for.it may take some time but I am patient. I will wait

Anyway ongoing nok jok be roshan and imran is spectacular 

So I have no complaints 

Able to read comments now thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š. Yes we all want redemption and all MU to be clear and kidney donation truth should be out at any cost. I want more office track like Roshni and Aman seriously working on some project. Outdoor shoots can be there more nok jhok . Pata nahi but i fing JM very boring. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Able to read comments now thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š. Yes we all want redemption and all MU to be clear and kidney donation truth should be out at any cost. I want more office track like Roshni and Aman seriously working on some project. Outdoor shoots can be there more nok jhok . Pata nahi but i fing JM very boring. 

Well at the time of aliya too so much comments were done?? Any positive results??

Whole show is boring  JM is not boring its manhus 

DOP are tired maintaining balance between two shows

Nazar 2 has banks but jinn has no bank although writer is same  Writer maintains balance between 3 show  Anything is being fixed anywhere 

Supernatural khichdi 

Story would have been better without extension 

But no profit of been bajaying in front of sitara