Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Looks interesting ..looking forward to it..hope we get new promo!  So red moon princess will come to take revenge on Roshan for breaking laal chand? So kabir helps her finding Roshan ! I hope they give Good track so everyone remember SJ role! And our show get good ratings! 

Frankly har female entry ko Aman se jodna its not fair na ðŸ˜’but some khair chodo . I am excited for upcoming track. I now treat Roshan as kids only as both are behaving  too kiddish nowdays🤣when Aman said aap jaha jaati hai kaam kharab karti hai then Roshni said in anger to aapne mujhe kyu bachaya bechare Aman ke pass koi jawab nahi. kaise keh de ki she is his jaan attitude jo hai bande mein itna.

I had noticed when Roshni came to Parveen when she woke up she took  Roshni's hands. Hope she is positive now. Imraan is too hilarious and audience loves him as he was also in Nazar as a great comedian .

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Frankly har female entry ko Aman se jodna its not fair na ðŸ˜’but some khair chodo . I am excited for upcoming track. I now treat Roshan as kids only as both are behaving  too kiddish nowdays🤣when Aman said aap jaha jaati hai kaam kharab karti hai then Roshni said in anger to aapne mujhe kyu bachaya bechare Aman ke pass koi jawab nahi. kaise keh de ki she is his jaan attitude jo hai bande mein itna.

I had noticed when Roshni came to Parveen when she woke up she took  Roshni's hands. Hope she is positive now. Imraan is too hilarious and audience loves him as he was also in Nazar as a great comedian .

I too noticed that .hope she took roshnis side and give an earful to aman

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even side character Apurva came she was linked to Aman 😂 So don’t worry when SJ coming they link with him 😂 anyway i’m k ..i’m used to it if any character not linked to Aman i will be surprised😂..Show should continue then new characters definitely should come ..They can’t continue Kabir for long esp magical shows when its so easy for leads to kill villain ..Audience expect after one r 2 fights we want leads to kill Kabir..If they drag then audience feel why leads not killing they are weak ..its not normal daily serial so they can drag one villain for 3 r 4 months..this is magical show ..so they need multiple villains! 

All want Aman redemption ok ..they are going for that but right now TRPs not good ..When office track going all didn't wanted kidney drama ..But they did and are going for redemption all said this is magical show no magic r VFX ? Then they stopped office track middle and showing VFX then all wanting redemption bored with VFX ? So what i understood is difficult to satisfy all and important are TRPs..and show must goes on then they need TRPs so they will do experiments to get TRPs! 

We definitely get redemption and right now Roshan are working together but they are not lovey dovey na! If they unite them by showing redemption track mostly for 1 r 2 weeks they cant show more than that ..then what ? Show got 3  months extension..one month redemption and uniting Roshan ...then what about other 2 months? What they should show everyday Kabir fighting with Roshan? Who will watch that ? So they cant continue with Kabir for long how good actor is because in normal shows vamp/villain in same house with leads and plot that plots are different and here this show is different we cant watch villain for more than few episodes and this show they should always show causing harm to leads and fights always with VFX! Thats difficult to show thats why i guess they opened Roshan track and MU’s open once they get trps with VFX they unite Roshan ..so TRPs will be stable for few weeks! And they can show Family scenes ,Roshan kid track too and last final fight with Villains r Roshni killing Aman thats biggest plot they mentioned as Ayana killed the jinnad ka baadshah if he turns bad ..As he is using sword many times so he may turn in to evil soon...That track they keep for last as they cant show now that track so they need Villains now even we like it or not!

magicworld thumbnail

Frankly i dont want Roshni to be in JM so fast not because i dont want reuinion but because i find JM manhoos and so boring . Once Roshni will be back in JM again boring episodes will come so its better if Roshni Aman keeps on fighting and Imraan acts as a catalyst between them. I dont mind if they will show us more office scenes like going on a trip, some assignment. Kayde se to love story mein final union baad mein hi hona chahiye, I had a huge problem in Roshan story from starting as Roshni was too submissive in those days and Aman treated her as a child but now their fights shows that their relation is progressing to next level.  ab agar slow bhi chalenge to i dont have any problem with that. Aman is getting effected by Roshni Imraan friendship ye to dikh hi gaya and he is also seems disturbed ki Roshni will leave once this all is sorted so its good they are going slow. I want proper story this time.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Frankly i dont want Roshni to be in JM so fast not because i dont want reuinion but because i find JM manhoos and so boring . Once Roshni will be back in JM again boring episodes will come so its better if Roshni Aman keeps on fighting and Imraan acts as a catalyst between them. I dont mind if they will show us more office scenes like going on a trip, some assignment. Kayde se to love story mein final union baad mein hi hona chahiye, I had a huge problem in Roshan story from starting as Roshni was too submissive in those days  ab agar slow bhi chalenge to i dont have any problem with that. Aman is getting effected by Roshni Imraan friendship ye to dikh hi gaya and he is also seems disturbed ki Roshni will leave once this all is sorted so its good they are going slow. I want proper story this time.

I second you 

Roshan yess starting se hi writer experiment kiye hai 

Useless 

Wat happened to mrinal 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

I second you 

Roshan yess starting se hi writer experiment kiye hai 

Useless 

Wat happened to mrinal 

kayde se dekhe unki proper story develop hi nahi hue to trust to door ki baat hai. Roshni herself behaves so childish in those days, jaha poochna hota waha poochti nahi. I am now happy with these episodes as this include thrill, comedy , light romance , jealousy all. Frankly i am telling some situations were there when i myself want to slap Roshni hard in those days. And now i am enjoying Roshan scenes as now i want mature Roshni not that stupid childish one.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

kayde se dekhe unki proper story develop hi nahi hue to trust to door ki baat hai. Roshni herself behaves so childish in those days, jaha poochna hota waha poochti nahi. I am now happy with these episodes as this include thrill, comedy , light romance , jealousy all. Frankly i am telling some situations were there when i myself want to slap Roshni hard in those days. And now i am enjoying Roshan scenes as now i want mature Roshni not that stupid childish one.

That's there in many situations 

Why n for what she waits 

Still so much happened yet childish ...

I dont think there will be any change now 

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Frankly i dont want Roshni to be in JM so fast not because i dont want reuinion but because i find JM manhoos and so boring . Once Roshni will be back in JM again boring episodes will come so its better if Roshni Aman keeps on fighting and Imraan acts as a catalyst between them. I dont mind if they will show us more office scenes like going on a trip, some assignment. Kayde se to love story mein final union baad mein hi hona chahiye, I had a huge problem in Roshan story from starting as Roshni was too submissive in those days and Aman treated her as a child but now their fights shows that their relation is progressing to next level.  ab agar slow bhi chalenge to i dont have any problem with that. Aman is getting effected by Roshni Imraan friendship ye to dikh hi gaya and he is also seems disturbed ki Roshni will leave once this all is sorted so its good they are going slow. I want proper story this time.

Agree with you ..I don't want reunion now..Now whatever they are giving fine..in between nok jhoks they are serious and hurting each other ..They are realising that ..So one day huge fight hoga and they both confess, blame each other ..Till then i’m ok i can watch Roshan and Imran ..i guess still Imran ki dimak ki batti nahi jali😂 Still he is calling Roshni ji 😂means he doesn't know Roshni his bhabhi r he is having memory loss like his mother 😂😂😂 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Agree with you ..I don't want reunion now..Now whatever they are giving fine..in between nok jhoks they are serious and hurting each other ..They are realising that ..So one day huge fight hoga and they both confess, blame each other ..Till then i’m ok i can watch Roshan and Imran ..i guess still Imran ki dimak ki batti nahi jali😂 Still he is calling Roshni ji 😂means he doesn't know Roshni his bhabhi r he is having memory loss like his mother 😂😂😂 

Saw some clips Aman ka jealousy phase start ho gaya hai, aaj Imraan ko apne saath jungle nahi le jaana chahta tha,  aur Imraan ko peeche se patthar bhi maara.🤣Aaj bahut gusse mein hai wo 

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Saw some clips Aman ka jealousy phase start ho gaya hai, aaj Imraan ko apne saath jungle nahi le jaana chahta tha,  aur Imraan ko peeche se patthar bhi maara.🤣Aaj bahut gusse mein hai wo 

Todays epi is so funny ..loved funny scenes..Roshni initiated fight 😂 as usual Roshan cute fight and nok jhok..Imran is so funny ..Ya slight jealousy started but i felt Aman is not taking Imran and Roshni serious 😂😂 he knows Imran i think he is just like baby 😂 So he is ok With Roshni and Imran as both r childish 😂😂