Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

I am 99% sure surbhi will play fairy..she is not sreeiita kind..wont play vamp or just some.random character who will separate them.. or cause mor problems..  and the fairy can be for limited episodes also.. 

But one thing is for sure.. they have taken the drop in trps seriously.and are really working on reviving it.. and I feel the tone of the show will be back to being light.. 

The fairy like locha pari might just be visible to either aman,roshni or both.. I am interested to see what they have planned with surbhi.. 

Fingers crossed 🤞 you are right and yes I agree they are trying their best to revive this. They really need to show the promo though and once this is wrapped up start with redemption in earnest.

Alia the panwati hurt them bad and the only way audience will return is a good promo, keeping this light tone, no more insults, and a lead that thinks. Let’s hope that happens and this show gets back to where it was. 

I don’t think anyone will handle another vamp at this point plus she can be paired with kabir if they want her to have a partner?

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Fingers crossed 🤞 you are right and yes I agree they are trying their best to revive this. They really need to show the promo though and once this is wrapped up start with redemption in earnest.

Alia the panwati hurt them bad and the only way audience will return is a good promo, keeping this light tone, no more insults, and a lead that thinks. Let’s hope that happens and this show gets back to where it was. 

I don’t think anyone will handle another vamp at this point plus she can be paired with kabir if they want her to have a partner?

Atif sir responded. tonight's precap is promo, he expect it to air on Star plus. so this is kind of a climax.Since VO said, laal chand favor mangega kabir se, may be he will be gone. or may be Alia will team up. Aman needs to know the truth.

1. Surbhi has that sharp voice, angelic face, she can be chalak Pari I am 99.5% sure. She can argue, Roshni se woh hone se raha

2. She will help Aman in manaoing Roshni. 

3. Fun element is back. Makers read our concerns, be it on insta or twitter.

4. they will definitely keep it light. that is the USP. they hv to figh with tarak mehta (comedy) and BB ( drama).

5. Redemption bhi aayega but fun hoga. 

I'm so happy, remember my last week's depression? it is gone ! kia mifa ho gaya ! feeling like a kid ! 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjboy

Atif sir responded. tonight's precap is promo, he expect it to air on Star plus. so this is kind of a climax.Since VO said, laal chand favor mangega kabir se, may be he will be gone. or may be Alia will team up. Aman needs to know the truth.

1. Surbhi has that sharp voice, angelic face, she can be chalak Pari I am 99.5% sure. She can argue, Roshni se woh hone se raha

4. they will definitely keep it light. that is the USP. they hv to figh with tarak mehta (comedy) and BB ( drama).

I'm so happy, remember my last week's depression? it is gone ! kia mifa ho gaya ! feeling like a kid ! 

Fair enough so Atif knows that promo is needed and he is trying to get this back on track, I am happy to hear that. Kabir can go or stay I actually don't mind him either way I just don't want Alia 2.0. 

1. I have only watched her in few episodes of Naagin and she is a good actress. She needs to be helpful and not like that locha pari who only passes random comments.

2. How will she help Aman? didn't she say that she is the only one who can help Roshni then how come Aman now?

3. Yes fun element is badly needed and I am glad they read our concerns. Being quiet is not done, and if collective concerns are raised it proves they do listen.

4. Yes Tarak is an old show and BB is novel so they have to up the ante to get back on track. If they keep Aman toned down, he can be angry and upset and so can Roshni but just no insults. That is not done when a ML acts like a bad vamp type aka komolika

5. I am dying to see redemption and I don't care however long they want to make that track but please bring it on.

You were depressed? I am glad you are feeling better :) let's hope we don't get bad episodes now and this good episodic streak continues.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjboy

I think kabir will never be a constant character.. will be in and out.. so after this might go..

Like u even I thought pari will help and in manaoing roshni.. 

Alia may never return   even if she does it will be fir barely few scenes just for truth revelation.. but I think alia is gone for good   

I want roshni's styling also to change.. give her some nice clothes and better hairstyle please..  

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

I think kabir will never be a constant character.. will be in and out.. so after this might go..

Like u even I thought pari will help and in manaoing roshni.. 

Alia may never return   even if she does it will be fir barely few scenes just for truth revelation.. but I think alia is gone for good   

I want roshni's styling also to change.. give her some nice clothes and better hairstyle please..  

I hope you both are right and we get story like this. I have had bad experience with Gul so I am erring on the side of caution but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this scenario :)

@Bold - 100% agree she needs new clothes and no more layers for Aman.

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope you both are right and we get story like this. I have had bad experience with Gul so I am erring on the side of caution but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this scenario :)

@Bold - 100% agree she needs new clothes and no more layers for Aman.

I think Just to show her hearbreak they gave her this type of dull clothes. last separation she used to wear such a good clothes, remember that black anarkali and her night gown?

Yes, I was sad because of so much negativity. I think I am emotionally attached to Roshni's character. Aditi's innocence is USP of this show. Gul won a jackpot !

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This girl plays lead right? They planning to bring her for whom? Alia was bad I doubt audiences will accept her opposite Aman if that’s the plan? Unless she is that stupid fairy? But why would she do a cameo? Hmmmm 

Not necessary a show is coming up on sony 4 lions 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sj hai wo 

She has done positive negative grey

All is that she kills every role 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Not necessary a show is coming up on sony 4 lions 

Okay but then why would you make a post and say "Gul wrote Kiya Mifa" and then put that actresses information? Kiya Mifa for sony? well that's new!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Sj hai wo 

She has done positive negative grey

All is that she kills every role 

It depends on your connotation of "kills". Sreejita killed her role too and look where  we all are so I am not sure what this one will do. Anyway, I stand corrected - if she is going to be anything like Alia which I hope not then she surely will "kill" it! The show I mean....