Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

By the way I send a Twitter message to atif saying today episode was awesome but we would like to see aman using his brain and finding the truth about aliya

He liked it .I dont know whether he read it or not

Just hoping they will atleast show some redemption 

That’s really good 👍

Is he the guy who said that he can’t understand why ratings didn’t come? Let’s hope he implements it too and we get redemption. All the other shows on telly are having a good track where leads are together except that dumb kasauti. I really hope we get good episodes at least for a while now.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

That’s really good 👍

Is he the guy who said that he can’t understand why ratings didn’t come? Let’s hope he implements it too and we get redemption. All the other shows on telly are having a good track where leads are together except that dumb kasauti. I really hope we get good episodes at least for a while now.

anyway it's the first time I am messaging a celebrity and that is only bcoz it's getting on my nerves(but now happy with open season)

Anyway I was really surprised he give me a like within 1hr

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I dont understand one thing whenever there is news about any female entry to sab usko Aman se hi kyu jodne lagte hai. Approva ki entry pe bhi tamasha par nikli wo Aman ke office ki secretary.

Roshan Jodi is too popular and famous GUL is not a fool to ruin that aur wo bhi tab jab Aliya ka haal dekh chuke hai. 

Surbhi had done many cameo roles before also. and now JM is totally buried so chances are there that she will play role of fairy as org fairy is still trapped in that statue. Roshan ko outside help leni hi padegi.

Because last time they did and we all saw the results. I don’t know who is this Apoorva and I didn’t make any comments on her and I can’t speak on behalf of others.

Logically a big star will not come to do bitty role and I haven’t watched any other show where she did a cameo. How many episodes was her previous cameo? 2 max? Or more than 20? If it’s more than few then it’s not a cameo. It’s a guest appearance. 

Sad actually that two people who are supposed to be joined by god need help from others but on this one I will agree with you - they do need outside help.

vibha28 thumbnail

anyway it's the first time I am messaging a celebrity and that is only bcoz it's getting on my nerves(but now happy with open season)

Anyway I was really surprised he give me a like within 1hr

I think he appreciated what you said. You are right as well. It is getting on my nerves too lol 😂 

Next time maybe tell him when can we expect redemption 😂😂

Open season is amazing - am half way through and Todd with his colours 😂😂

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because last time they did and we all saw the results. I don’t know who is this Apoorva and I didn’t make any comments on her and I can’t speak on behalf of others.

Logically a big star will not come to do bitty role and I haven’t watched any other show where she did a cameo. How many episodes was her previous cameo? 2 max? Or more than 20? If it’s more than few then it’s not a cameo. It’s a guest appearance. 

Sad actually that two people who are supposed to be joined by god need help from others but on this one I will agree with you - they do need outside help.

Look as Roshan are already separated and nowdays tons of VFX are there so she will most probably play role of a fairy . chances are there. Surbhi was in Ishqbaaz which is again a GUL show and she had done a role not as a guest but a sidey role. Have u noticed that Roshan scenes are there in almost  every episode if we leave aside one or two. Dont know what that little fairy is doing in JM she can also do magic na.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Look as Roshan are already separated and nowdays tons of VFX are there so she will most probably play role of a fairy . chances are there. Surbhi was in Ishqbaaz which is again a GUL show and she had done a role not as a guest but a sidey role. Have u noticed that Roshan scenes are there in almost  every episode if we leave aside one or two. Dont know what that little fairy is doing in JM she can also do magic na.

Thank you 🙏 

So it wasn’t a cameo then? That’s what I thought.

If she comes to help good but if she hasn’t then it will hurt the show more. Currently we all are speculating and until we see her we won’t know for sure. Let’s hope she is the fairy and there to help these two and especially Aman as he needs it. Maybe the mother can talk too.

Yes I noticed that the leads are in every scene and now that aman is toned down it’s nice to watch. That other fairy is pointless I don’t know why she is there?

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think he appreciated what you said. You are right as well. It is getting on my nerves too lol 😂 

Next time maybe tell him when can we expect redemption 😂😂

Open season is amazing - am half way through and Todd with his colours 😂😂

Oh super fast girl I am currently on chief Russo daisy first meeting.daisy want to drive some where

vibha28 thumbnail

Oh super fast girl I am currently on chief Russo daisy first meeting.daisy want to drive some where

Lol 😂 cool scene enjoy it.

I started early in the day so am half way 😉😉

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you 🙏 

So it wasn’t a cameo then? That’s what I thought.

If she comes to help good but if she hasn’t then it will hurt the show more. Currently we all are speculating and until we see her we won’t know for sure. Let’s hope she is the fairy and there to help these two and especially Aman as he needs it. Maybe the mother can talk too.

Yes I noticed that the leads are in every scene and now that aman is toned down it’s nice to watch. That other fairy is pointless I don’t know why she is there?

Surbhi is more famous than Sreejita. Sreejita ki entry pe hi ye haal tha i dont think makers wo risk lenge, Everybody on Insta is saying she can play role of a fairy she will look beautiful as nowdays makers are concentrating on magic more. I want to see Parveen now as she has Ayaana's kidney so may be some changes in her behavior also. That other fairy is for chotu , he needs a companion badly in this circus.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am 99% sure surbhi will play fairy..she is not sreeiita kind..wont play vamp or just some.random character who will separate them.. or cause mor problems..  and the fairy can be for limited episodes also.. 

But one thing is for sure.. they have taken the drop in trps seriously.and are really working on reviving it.. and I feel the tone of the show will be back to being light.. 

The fairy like locha pari might just be visible to either aman,roshni or both.. I am interested to see what they have planned with surbhi.. 

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago