Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Mishbir are still the same cool... just went through twitter wow they are posting old caps n videos n its making me nostalgic... 

you know they are gonna trend for mishbir and also they have started concentration on mishbir only... the basic thing is how much we talk of others its positive or negative its gonna be hype only n channel n makers will concentrate on them so we need to hype n talk about mishbir only rather than getting frustrated over the others 😆 

we too can follow this naa..

Meri lightttt🤗🤗🤗

That's just perfect dear😃

Only MishBir it's for us😳

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

haan thats also a reason but mainly its his fear... just watch that scene again he looks so desperate when he asked for promise, he wants to make sure she says everything n also his thought after that i'm taking bp/bm laadli to big ben and need partners support... he is scared of even a small truth being used against them... thats why he even keeps on asking mish whats troubling her n even compelled her to share it during their outing... 

Because he fears to lose her. Just one more separation that's it he will go into depression, where there is no return.

if she had shared the nanko truth to him atleast he would have handled it better than her....He would have taken her to the 24 hrs marriage register buereu and got married then he would have dealt with nanko birth truth.

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hmm moni I don't deny what you are saying because yes meenu's and abir's thoughts about how a bahu and wife should be are poles apart ...so yes this difference of opinion can be a reason but there is so much more to it 

I think thoda differently here , it wasn't like abir didn't want to fall in love or get married or anything...its just at that point of time his mind was preoccupied with so many things that the idea of marriage or love didnt really kick in 

A lot of people talk about mishti's abandonment issues but I believe that abir's abandonment issues were no less , just because he is capable of hiding his pain through his smile and positivity and his happy go lucky attitude ....that dosent mean he wasn't suffering 

A 5 year old kid who was very emotionally attached to his baba and the one who really believed  baba's life philosophy... he suddenly realised that his baba left him with so many unanswered questions...like one day bas gayab hi ho gaye 

There was a flashback scene where abir is asking meenu that where is baba and she slaps him in return  ...so I believe a lot of times abir must have asked naanu koslu and meenu about baba but none of them addressed his queries ...and meenu used to come up with her famous 2 lines - tumhare baba ache insaan nahi the aur Hume chod ke chale gaye ....nothing more nothing less .... so I guess after a point of time when we grew up , he took him upon himself to find answers to all these questions 

It was very clean that sub consciously he was missing his baba all the time , in so many of his self talks we have seen him saying  - baba yahan hote toh aisa nahi hota ....baat itni bigadti nahi n all ..he developed that champaner school because it was baba's dream and also if you noticed there was a seen between meenu and laxman where he informs her that abir got a clue that baba is in Kutch ....so connecting that with his kutch trip I believe he didn't go to kutch just to attend kutch Utsav but was actually looking out for baba ...the reason he didnt inform anyone was because no one in rv house was really keen to find baba and it was useless to explain then ...so haan I believe the thought to find his answers through baba pre occupied his mind for many years ... so it was absolutely wonderful to see that somehow mishti was the one who gave him all the answers  , whether its bringing baba in his life or indirectly exposing his truth ...some may say that mishti brings stability  in his life ....yes I absolutely agree but the main reason for his stability is that he found his answers,  answers that he was looking out for so many years 

Coming to kunal...well there is a back story here too ...kunal was left by shwet on his engagement day that too without a reason ...I believe this incident must have made him go into a sad state where he stopped sharing his emotions with anyone ...meenu kept him busy with all the business work ...but that just helped him hide the pain and not really heal it and I believe abir noticed that ....the reason he wanted kunal to get married was only because he felt that the presence of a girl would help him come out of the robot zone ...kunal would share his emotional feelings with someone and that would make him feel better ....that's all ...he wasn't pressuring kunal for marriage  but haan he wanted a friend for kunal who could understand him 

I also feel that abir also wanted to fall in love in an organic way , not only mishti , he also believed in the idea of courtship and that's why he strongly supported her when she wanted to go for it ...he is just not arrange marriage material that ways and there were many things that played a role for him not thinking about marriage smiley9 all I want to say is that I feel that it wasn't that he didn't want to get married or anything but I believe he never really thought about it because of many pre occupied thoughts...

Sorry jazbaat mein kuch zyada leekh daalasmiley37

Sunday hai na smiley36

@ bold koi baat nahi chaltha hai...smiley36

I never believed that he is one happy child...infact to me he is first child who has got abandonment issues...As a Child both MishBir had very serious abandonment issues.  Child Abir was hiding behind his smiles because apart from his mother all other family members love him equally as he loves them Unlike Mishti, who became a secretive and nerd child (a closed child she is).

Yes both had roofs above them but they were looking for home to nest on, eventually which they found in each other. You might have so many relatives around you be it good or bad,  but all a child need is their parents nothing else, a comforting hug from your parents has a tremendous power to heal any wound of a child. 

So do you think Abir would have got married be it love or arranged if he didn't find the answers that was lingering in his mind from the time his father left him. Nope he wouldn't have....even if the girl is as beautiful as Mishti.

But I think he found the cue for his queries from her eyes on the first meet itself....and there comes his shayari....

First answer ---A girl who is trying to get on top of the bus....-who is dare enough to tell a stranger that haath sambaal ne keliye diya tha thaamne ke liye nahi... (she is independent)

Second answer--- her conversation with ketki.... so there is girl like him with similar abandoment issue. ( looking for nest--home)

Third answer -----after he met her in that abandoded temple (the pillars wala),  A girl who can't be fooled by charming words or sugar coated words......( she is strong and brave)

Then finally when he came to know that that it is the same girl , he declared that she is his to be wife..(kunal's bhabhi)...

That is why I said Mishti is answers to all his questions and that is why the universe brought them together.

Same goes with Mishti too....she doesn't want to get married because she has seen her parents failed in love be it love or arranged marriage , love is must hain na....

but she found that unconditional love from Abir she finally find her home...

When it comes to kunal.....

I think he was made to be a spoiled child by his step mom....Kunal too didn't have father right....but he was pampered with sports car, harvard education and so on...So that she could keep him and parul under her control. and moreover her father and her brother will keep her in high regards..

But Abir pampered him because he doesn't want his brother to be left out of a fatherly love...

Kunal doesn't need any outsider to share his feelings like abir does because he has got abir as in a friend, father in a bhai disguise..

Also, I dont think he was in love with shwet either...he would have be swayed away by her hotness and stylish ways. He didn't like Mishti (who is a simple girl ) but he like Kuhu ( a fashion icon of Mah's).. He might have run behind shwet for her looks and she might have run behind him for money and RV surname...that 's it...it not love and breakup is inevitablein those kind of relationship...wahah heart hi nahi use kiya, heart break hi baath hi nahi hain.smiley36

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Aap mujhe bhi PM karke batado na plz 🤔

😆😆

There r some little things that I noticed that much only..not a big deal..I will PM u..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even I wanted Mish to apologize but before breakup. Her apologizing after breakup became pointless when Abir's blunders overshadowed hers. 

I have theory for this about Maheshwari family not reprimanding her. If you look at the dynamics whenever a problem occurs they all put Mishti in the forefront to solve it. Even Mishti willingly takes the lead. For example when Kuhu went missing Mishti went to look for her alone, when Nannu got sick she took the lead in organizing everything when everyone else panicked. Likewise when some problem occured during Kuku shaadi I remember BM saying lets call Mishti she will solve it. Infact they actively encourages her to solve all their problems. When everything is resolved they sideline her. Like for Meenu and Kunal they tried to sideline her just because Mishti wasn't acceptable to them, even though she was the one who fought for Kuku relationship.

So, why would they reprimand her for taking risks and solving Abir's problems or other's for that matter. In fact it was very risky going behind Baba alone, but they all started praising her. Infact Abir was only one who was concerned abt her safety when he came to know abt it.

Regarding lying and hiding things, they actually do reprimand her but for the wrong reasons. Instead of being concerned about her/understand her they try to blame her which is kind of has the opposite effect on Mishti. Why would she confide in them wilingly when they wouldn't understand her?But she replies honestly when confronted but will keep things hidden as long as she could.

Regarding confiding in Abir the family doesn't know the extent to which she goes to protect Abir. So why would they reprimand her??

Regarding the secrets related to Abir, someone or the other is always in loop. And they do guide him in their best way to handle it maturely. Like Naanu, maasi or even Kunal. Not that Abir shares it but they also know it. Like you said, secrets never remain secrets for long within the RJV family. So they address it and move on. 

But I agree Mishti needs guidance even Kuhu for that matter. Their habit of handling things alone has always put them in hot waters. Infact they both are truly alone in their family. 

bang on post...

ur post explains everything...

mish is always used by mah wen they are in trouble... but wen mish is in trouble or if she says bad or does anything whic mah dont like then they will easily blame her but wen it comes to kuhu they take her side by saying she is immature...

varsha and jas used mish to get kundali of kuhu in RV house knowing how meenu is with mish but they ignore her...

mish always tries and fell into danger knowingly or unkwoingly becoz of treatment from mah but wen they the time comes to stand with her they wont...

it is seen in kuhu email fisaco , kuhu's haldi, nish track... everyone needs mish in their prob morethan their own child and if mish gives certificate then they will use it and proceed but if she needs someone then they wont be with her...

mish said kunal is good and perfect for kuhu and varsha proceeded with rishta but wen email and haldi kaand happened she is against her... i should even BP and BM too... as they kept mum...

jas asked mish to say that he cant go to drugs again and asked mish to say infront of family but wen mish decide to back off from mariage everyone are against her... they didnt say anything but nor supported her...

one word formula... problem hain tho mish ko aage rako... prob solve hui tho humne sab ne kiya... 

BP and BM support mish but not all times...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I saw this coming😆😆i have to do more work yaar..then I will get back to u as well 😆😆

even i observe some things yar... in all IV's from start i feel different than i see... 

recently smile tho mere observation aur badal diya...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even i observe some things yar... in all IV's from start i feel different than i see... 

recently smile tho mere observation aur badal diya...

Plz pm me ur observations first yaar..let me see..then I will reply to u..I am not sure of anything..but do send me ur observations

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know reading the previous AT post of uru and moni, one thought came in my mind 

Agar abir ne kunal ko bata diya hota that he loves mishti on engagement day, and the confrontation of mishnal not have happened 

Kunal ka reaction Kya hota 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Npdeepa thumbnail

smiley31

@bold - spot on Uru... this is where the difference lies... actually the problem is Abir has people including mish who can say he is wrong, what mistake he did n people to guide him properly.... but with mish including abir they actively encourage her, doesnt sit n talk with her on where she went wrong, what her mistake is a proper guidance is missing... 

@italic - same believe uru... rjv is surely gonna change dynamic n make both the girls improve... kunal is best example yaar... he has come a long way n has become a better person with everyone pointing his mistake, supporting at right time n also everyone guiding him... 

I would say Rv's brothers were more fortunate than the so called sisters.

Being a foster child (not adopted) Mishti always wanted every member of the family to approve her because she wasn't satisfied with BM and BP. she always feels it as ehsaan because they didn't adopt her just brought her under their shelter.

Being a illegiminate child kuhu wanted to have a secured feeling from each and every member of the family or maybe Jas didn't let her feel secured at all...Because unlike Mishti, almost every member of the family were pampering her. or maybe kuhu doesn't value the saying sharing is caring....Just sharing your doll to a girl who is almost of your age will not end the world for her. Also when the whole family forget about her birthday still she had a little hand to bake something for her birthday. 

I dont think these girls would easily come out of that old habit of dealing things behind fours walls. so first rift between the bro or may be mutual separation between brothers and then comes reconciling sister by the brothers.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

You know reading the previous AT post of uru and moni, one thought came in my mind 

Agar abir ne kunal ko bata diya hota that he loves mishti on engagement day, and the confrontation of mishnal not have happened 

Kunal ka reaction Kya hota 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Propably uru's saasu ma's bubble would have bursted....😆

on a serious note i think kunal would have backed off because he wasn't interested in Mishti anyways...

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago