Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I will vaishu..let me do more research yaar..I have to watch more videos and I will get back to u..😆😆

OK OK 😆👍🏼

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Welcome to new At everyone... 🥳

Nami thank you so much dear and also sorry for the note in last two At notes... we will be very careful hereafter🤗 

lets concentrate on what we love..

My favorite scene... ❤️ Abir making mish understand ehsaan n pyaar ka difference... those days 

https://twitter.com/NoxyStann/status/1234018247680368640

Hayee....why didn't she jump hima after this....??

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ya i saw that too vaishu... its good naa atleast now they need to understand mishbir are leads n some of the trends have led to good 

Yup it's good 

You also join diyu 😆

With your beautiful posts 🤗

Mera exam nahi hote to main bhi join karti 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Meenu and her kajal are still intact smiley37 Baaki sab badal Gaye 

ohh my mother you know the meenu FD they have this theory that according to meenu's kajal level we can predict meenu thoughts her planning plotting n all... its like a foreshadowing 🤣

like your theory for Abirs zulfein 😉😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Koi hai😃

Remembering the love beginning stage of MishBir😃

Hai hai

I feel MishBir still have that beauty n charm

But their interactionS.... Their feelings, their relationship everything has changed😊

I still feel this production house n channel never even promoted MishBir

Now I see in every add red duppatta show is portion promoted

Why.. Why why this Steph motherly treatment to this show n couple which is doing good for the channel🤬

🙈🙉🙊

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Count me in🙋.....I am missing the lambe baal and chasma and their simplicity. Mainly I miss the connection. 

Lol....i am missing abir's lambe baal more than mish's chasma. For me it added to Abir's personality.....free bird softie...smiley36I dunno u somehow randomly feels love for him in his long locks.....smiley31

haina actually i miss both as its related to their personality but like you said abirs baal is like an obsession, his soft silky smooth hair makes him look uffff....  

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even I wanted Mish to apologize but before breakup. Her apologizing after breakup became pointless when Abir's blunders overshadowed hers. 

I have theory for this about Maheshwari family not reprimanding her. If you look at the dynamics whenever a problem occurs they all put Mishti in the forefront to solve it. Even Mishti willingly takes the lead. For example when Kuhu went missing Mishti went to look for her alone, when Nannu got sick she took the lead in organizing everything when everyone else panicked. Likewise when some problem occured during Kuku shaadi I remember BM saying lets call Mishti she will solve it. Infact they actively encourages her to solve all their problems. When everything is resolved they sideline her. Like for Meenu and Kunal they tried to sideline her just because Mishti wasn't acceptable to them, even though she was the one who fought for Kuku relationship.

So, why would they reprimand her for taking risks and solving Abir's problems or other's for that matter. In fact it was very risky going behind Baba alone, but they all started praising her. Infact Abir was only one who was concerned abt her safety when he came to know abt it.

Regarding lying and hiding things, they actually do reprimand her but for the wrong reasons. Instead of being concerned about her/understand her they try to blame her which is kind of has the opposite effect on Mishti. Why would she confide in them wilingly when they wouldn't understand her?But she replies honestly when confronted but will keep things hidden as long as she could.

Regarding confiding in Abir the family doesn't know the extent to which she goes to protect Abir. So why would they reprimand her??

Regarding the secrets related to Abir, someone or the other is always in loop. And they do guide him in their best way to handle it maturely. Like Naanu, maasi or even Kunal. Not that Abir shares it but they also know it. Like you said, secrets never remain secrets for long within the RJV family. So they address it and move on. 

But I agree Mishti needs guidance even Kuhu for that matter. Their habit of handling things alone has always put them in hot waters. Infact they both are truly alone in their family. 

Bold - true 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bold  - woah woah you gave me a new food for thought....I was only thinking from mishbir's perspective as a couple here that now abir dosent want any misunderstandings between them and that's why he wants mishti to share everything with him ...but this is actually very deep.....haan I do believe all these bitter incidents and experiences forced him to take that promise from mishti....totally agree 

haan thats also a reason but mainly its his fear... just watch that scene again he looks so desperate when he asked for promise, he wants to make sure she says everything n also his thought after that i'm taking bp/bm laadli to big ben and need partners support... he is scared of even a small truth being used against them... thats why he even keeps on asking mish whats troubling her n even compelled her to share it during their outing... 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

She does have calmness around her..one of the reason why I love Rhea so much is this❤️😛..I want to say something but I am unable to..🤣🤣

Aap mujhe bhi PM karke batado na plz 🤔

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We completed one AT in a day 😃😃