Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

not at all what is the meme is talking about. Has it been what you are saying, the caption would have had the word, "even", it didn't, so no way it was refering to waiter as a low class job. 

Lol. Buddy, read her caption. She posted this for the purpose of shading her ex. BF on his looks. That's why she wrote "when the whole world was right *zip mouth emoji* " indicating he is so ugly that a waiter is better looking. When she started dating him, people have consistently commented on how bad he looks compared to her. So I don't know where you are finding hidden meanings here. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Her rant on her boyfriend cheating on her with a known celeb she said she'd reveal name soon. Kuch log keh rahe hai Harleen hai, since Sana and Harleen unfollowed each other. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dL_GXg-tB/

She gave out the initials. Some E, KS and SD. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

No where in the word it is written "how can a waiter be handsome", so your whole lecture on looks based on occupation doesn't make sense.

Huh, even worse?? Bro it's a meme, are you going to give moral lectures over a meme with humor intent?? LOL.

you really can’t see the caption over the pic? 😆 The meme means nothing without those words. 😊

Undermining someone else isn’t an appropriate theme for a meme. While she’s trying to insult her real life BF, it has real life implications, not just an innocent meme for fun. You can’t be selective to take some in real and some unreal as per your convenience. Learn to make better meme to make your point, is what I’m trying to say.

This is how a wrong perception gets deep rooted, waiters shouldn’t be dragged & undermined as a profession, to sort out her issue with her BF. It was dumb and she proved once again she’s dumb. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

She's going on and on about it for weeks ... She's wronged I understand but I really don't get what will all this result into?

Trying to go Ranbir-deepika way ? 😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Melvin was a loser and even if Harleen is dating him or had an affair thats even worse for Harleen

Sana should be happy she got rid of that garbage 

Men like Melvin do need to be exposed though