Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought she was hinting at Sandeepa-Melvin.

I don't think Harleen would hook up with Melvin. Ajkal Ekta ki bestie hai wo. BF bhi famous mangta hai.

Offtopic:

Wasn't Sana (and her brother) charged with attempting to kidnap a minor girl. Right after her stint on Big Boss? Uss case ka kya hua?

https://www.news18.com/news/india/sana-khan-charged-with-attempted-kidnapping-of-a-girl-goes-missing-611258.html

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Very inappropriate analogy. Why can’t a waiter look better than anyone’s boy friend? Don’t undermine waiters job.

Moreover Even future superstar or a great academician might be waiting in young age to support his studies etc. 

Stop this culture of undermining any job or profession. No job is meant for bad looking people. Peopke choose a job under many circumstances. A job is a job, nothing to do with looks. 

THIS 👍🏼

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Very inappropriate analogy. Why can’t a waiter look better than anyone’s boy friend? Don’t undermine waiters job.

Moreover Even future superstar or a great academician might be waiting in young age to support his studies etc. 

Stop this culture of undermining any job or profession. No job is meant for bad looking people. Peopke choose a job under many circumstances. A job is a job, nothing to do with looks. 

I don't think the meme is trying to say anything like you are writing.

It is.merely talking about a situation where the girl on date, finds that the waiter is better looking than her partner, and she is oogling him, ignoring the poor unfortunate looking boyfriend.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought this topic was about Sara khan and still thought reading comments until read one of the comment carefully saying SANA Lol. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

She can leave him AND expose him at the same time. That's his Karma 😆 

Sure but no need to cry; That makes it look different 😜

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

It is.merely talking about a situation where the girl on date, finds that the waiter is better looking than her partner, and she is oogling him, ignoring the poor unfortunate looking boyfriend.

I’m not thinking; that’s clearly written in words. 

Aur the explanation you have given is even worse, oogling on the waiter’s look over her boyfriend? That’s even more disrespectful. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Her rant on her boyfriend cheating on her with a known celeb she said she'd reveal name soon. Kuch log keh rahe hai Harleen hai, since Sana and Harleen unfollowed each other. 

She revealed 3 initials of the names. Ms. E, SD, KS. Harleen wasn't one of them. 

People are guessing them to be Elena Durgarian, Sandeepa Dhar, and Ketika Sharma.

Sana is going crazy online. She is consistently posting stories and posts about her ex. and cheating since last 2 weeks. It's getting monotonous now. This is not solving anything. She's been crying in her stories, giving interviewsn making Insta posts. What will this achieve? Revenge? 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Nope. It's referring to the fact that your boyfriend is so bad looking that a waiter (considered a "low class" job) is better looking. 

It's like saying stuff like "You look like a maid or a maid looks better than you"... 

I agree with @SoPunk. I don't understand the correlation between a profession and looks. It's so stupid how people stereotype against people working hard to earn a living. My first job at 16 was a cashier and cleaner at a coffee shop. So What? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I’m not thinking; that’s clearly written in words. 

Aur the explanation you have given is even worse, oogling on the waiter’s look over her boyfriend? That’s even more disrespectful. 

No where in the word it is written "how can a waiter be handsome", so your whole lecture on looks based on occupation doesn't make sense.

Huh, even worse?? Bro it's a meme, are you going to give moral lectures over a meme with humor intent?? LOL.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Nope. It's referring to the fact that your boyfriend is so bad looking that a waiter (considered a "low class" job) is better looking. 

It's like saying stuff like "You look like a maid or a maid looks better than you"... 

I agree with @SoPunk. I don't understand the correlation between a profession and looks. It's so stupid how people stereotype against people working hard to earn a living. My first job at 16 was a cashier and cleaner at a coffee shop. So What? 

not at all what is the meme is talking about. Has it been what you are saying, the caption would have had the word, "even", it didn't, so no way it was refering to waiter as a low class job.