The Silver Lining of the Divorce Drama

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I know we all are absolutely not liking the Divorce Drama. But the only silver lining I can see is Ronakshi getting married again at a later date. 

I absolutely hated their wedding drama with all the Mahesh, Raima and the media crap. They (or rather we) deserve a better Ronakshi wedding. Whats say? 😛

Edited by Anokhee - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mahesh and Nishi have partnered now. We have to wait and watch the havoc they create. Will Rohit be able to save Sona as she does ?

Yes they deserve a proper Ekta style wedding.

Which prenup will be valid ? 80 percent or zero?

Anokhee thumbnail

I honestly don't feel the divorce thing will happen. It might be a farce in front of the family but Rohit and Sonakshi will be together. It might just be like the two of them will be in a secret relationship (throughout the leap) 

I mean if they can act like they're a couple for the family, they can definitely act like they're not together as well 😛

At least that's what I'm hoping! 😊

If you've noticed the trend of the show, they've always shown Rohit and Sonakshi fighting/apart for not more than a few episodes which I think are already done for this track.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhee

I know we all are absolutely not liking the Divorce Drama. But the only silver lining I can see is Ronakshi getting married again at a later date. 

I absolutely hated their wedding drama with all the Mahesh, Raima and the media crap. They (or rather we) deserve a better Ronakshi wedding. Whats say? 😛

Lol so u r in to ekta multiple marriages ..she in one soap did marriage to FL and ml with each other three times 

Anokhee thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Lol so u r in to ekta multiple marriages ..she in one soap did marriage to FL and ml with each other three times 

LOL. If you’re talking about KZK, then I think they’ve gotten them married some 100 times by now. 

But the only reason I’m hoping a RoNakshi remarriage is because I didn’t like the previous one at all! 🤣🤣

Edited by Anokhee - 4 years ago
Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U seriously want Sonakshi to go back to Rohit 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I personally didn't want this typical Shaadi again and again Wala drama. I don't know why ITV is so obsessed with getting their leads married multiple times. I have forgotten the count of Karthik and Naira's weddings in Yeh rishta. But guess Ronakshi will have a remarriage. Even If didn't like the entire Mahesh drama clubbed with Ronakshi's wedding but I doubt it will be perfect for me this time either. If Ronakshi are to go back to living in Sippy Mansion (which I'm sure they will), I don't know how I will see Sippy's the same way. 

Btw I just remembered, didn't you use to write fanfictions on Armaan-Ridhima? I can't remember the name but the one where AR were married and it focused on their marital life.

Anokhee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I personally didn't want this typical Shaadi again and again Wala drama. I don't know why ITV is so obsessed with getting their leads married multiple times. I have forgotten the count of Karthik and Naira's weddings in Yeh rishta. But guess Ronakshi will have a remarriage. Even If didn't like the entire Mahesh drama clubbed with Ronakshi's wedding but I doubt it will be perfect for me this time either. If Ronakshi are to go back to living in Sippy Mansion (which I'm sure they will), I don't know how I will see Sippy's the same way. 

Btw I just remembered, didn't you use to write fanfictions on Armaan-Ridhima? I can't remember the name but the one where AR were married and it focused on their marital life.

This is just another ITV show. The trend for all these shows is Fight > Friends > Fall in Love > Marry  and repeat that till the show ends. 

And yes. I did write the the fan fiction. I’m glad you remember me from there. 

Anokhee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

U seriously want Sonakshi to go back to Rohit 

What makes you think that won’t happen? Obviously, that’s what’s going to happen. If I’m not wrong, we’re going to see them patch-up during Holi maybe. (Like most other TV shows)

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What makes you think that won’t happen? Obviously, that’s what’s going to happen. If I’m not wrong, we’re going to see them patch-up during Holi maybe. (Like most other TV shows)

No I meant do you want that to happen

Yes this is what might happen as it is a serial (though might not aswell)...these ppl can show anytime anytime ....unki marji hain Sab 

But I wanted to know what you feel