Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

No I meant do you want that to happen

Yes this is what might happen as it is a serial (though might not aswell)...these ppl can show anything anytime ....unki marji hain Sab 

But I wanted to know what you feel

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

No I meant do you want that to happen

Yes this is what might happen as it is a serial (though might not aswell)...these ppl can show anytime anytime ....unki marji hain Sab 

But I wanted to know what you feel

Honestly, I’d want to see them overcome these circumstances together (as a team). Whatever’s happened to them so far, has been both of them reacting to the situations in front of them doing what they felt was right at that point in time. 

But there always comes a point when you want to stop being kicked like a football across the field and finally take the lead. 

I honestly want them to be together because you can’t let someone like Mahesh break them apart or let any family mistakes come in between them. Maybe this is a way of them coming out stronger where they realise that both their families have their selfish reasons and expect them to live their life in a certain way but what matters is that the two of them are on the same page and not keep secrets. 

In this track, Sonakshi has made some grave mistakes of hiding things, when that was the very same reason she was pissed at Rohit during their sangeet and now Rohit is repeating the same by not telling her about Nishi’s blackmail. 

However, Rohit has stood by her and fought for her throughout until this point where he has realised that Sonakshi is better off without him and his family. But he doesn’t get the fact that he’s as much of a victim. 

Overall, both their hearts are in the right place. And external circumstances shouldn’t break them apart. 

That’s my take! 

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhee

Honestly, I’d want to see them overcome these circumstances together (as a team). Whatever’s happened to them so far, has been both of them reacting to the situations in front of them doing what they felt was right at that point in time. 

But there always comes a point when you want to stop being kicked like a football across the field and finally take the lead. 

I honestly want them to be together because you can’t let someone like Mahesh break them apart or let any family mistakes come in between them. Maybe this is a way of them coming out stronger where they realise that both their families have their selfish reasons and expect them to live their life in a certain way but what matters is that the two of them are on the same page and not keep secrets. 

In this track, Sonakshi has made some grave mistakes of hiding things, when that was the very same reason she was pissed at Rohit during their sangeet and now Rohit is repeating the same by not telling her about Nishi’s blackmail. 

However, Rohit has stood by her and fought for her throughout until this point where he has realised that Sonakshi is better off without him and his family. But he doesn’t get the fact that he’s as much of a victim. 

Overall, both their hearts are in the right place. And external circumstances shouldn’t break them apart. 

That’s my take! 

Overall agree to what you are saying...infact even I felt the same earlier that Sonakshi is ignoring Rohit’s mistakes as she knows he is good at heart ...and when you love someone you tend to just love him ...forgive him and not stress on Each and every mistake ...forget and move on ...but I started having different thoughts after he humiliated her in public ...and after the divorce episode I just feel who would forgive this kind of a husband..because not only are you divorcing but the charge is infidelity...it in reality may break a person..destroy her completely...if we for a second forget this is a serial we might realise the charge is Big...plus this will come out in public so it will destroy your identity ....in this scenario feel Sonakshi can’t go back to Rohit...so even if I wish to stay together I can’t accept her forgiving him 

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

Overall agree to what you are saying...infact even I felt the same earlier that Sonakshi is ignoring Rohit’s mistakes as she knows he is good at heart ...and when you love someone you tend to just love him ...forgive him and not stress on Each and every mistake ...forget and move on ...but I started having different thoughts after he humiliated her in public ...and after the divorce episode I just feel who would forgive this kind of a husband..because not only are you divorcing but the charge is infidelity...it in reality may break a person..destroy her completely...if we for a second forget this is a serial we might realise the charge is Big...plus this will come out in public so it will destroy your identity ....in this scenario feel Sonakshi can’t go back to Rohit...so even if I wish to stay together I can’t accept her forgiving him 

People say things they don't mean when they're angry. Besides, he did it so she stays away from what her family was putting her through. And he realized he couldn't protect her anymore. 

It was his way of ensuring she goes away from all the mess his family was dragging her into. 

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhee

I know we all are absolutely not liking the Divorce Drama. But the only silver lining I can see is Ronakshi getting married again at a later date. 

I absolutely hated their wedding drama with all the Mahesh, Raima and the media crap. They (or rather we) deserve a better Ronakshi wedding. Whats say? 😛

I too think they should remarry! Yes.. I'm also not fond of this re-marrying again and again, with which ITV is obsessed..but yeah, the way their wedding had happened, they definitely deserve one without all chaos and peaceful atmosphere 😊

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidehi1306

I too think they should remarry! Yes.. I'm also not fond of this re-marrying again and again, with which ITV is obsessed..but yeah, the way their wedding had happened, they definitely deserve one without all chaos and peaceful atmosphere 😊

If and when they remarry do you think it will in peacefully atmosphere?? Can we as audience accept the sippy family party of the wedding after all this?? I would settle for their beautiful heart touching reunion..

PS. Agree with you guys ronakshi Marraige was the worst considering it is a love Marraige..

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

If and when they remarry do you think it will in peacefully atmosphere?? Can we as audience accept the sippy family party of the wedding after all this?? I would settle for their beautiful heart touching reunion..

PS. Agree with you guys ronakshi Marraige was the worst considering it is a love Marraige..

I'm not a fan of remarriage, I mentioned it earlier! But since they ruined it classically in the first time, this could be shown if they want to!

@bold- Nope, never! Definitely away from the Shittys! A temple would be best option!