Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Since they are going back to the step of calling a pandit for mahurat and all, I think they will go through the full shaadi parade again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. They really don’t seem to have any plot other than bringing Mishti to the brink of shaadi and pulling back over and over again πŸ€”.

Bhaag ke shaadi toh ab hone se rahi....yeh log bas baat karte hain of wanting to get away from the people trying to separate them, but they always revert to melting for the family, including psychos like Meenu. 

Quite possible now that Mishti will again take on the challenge of winning Meenu over before this shaadi πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜†

If this happens i will definitely quit the show. I don't want to see Mishti pataoing her would be saasu maa before marriage. Also i don't think this is gonna happen. Coz this time BB is already agreed for the rishta whole heartedly(we all know the truth though),so there is no point Mishti to win her. 

Rather this time i want BadePapa to put a condition before RVs that MishBir will live separately after marriage. After seeing all her kaands any sane parents will do this. Why would anyone trust BigBen in the first place?Badepapa should ask for Mishti's safety and security.

Jayati321 thumbnail

It was a pretty predictable drama wala episode today with mostly cliched dialogues in the family drama and guilt tripping Mishti apologizing to everyoneπŸ˜†.....so shaadi toh abhi nahin hogi. One month drag of rasams and random drama yet again. 

I guess the momentum of good epis from the last two weeks is over now.....back to the usual square one of ghisaa pitaa story. πŸ€”

Bold- I agree.... Episode was not bad,but it was not good also.What was that Tug of warthey totally forgot that Mishti is a human being. Some dialogues were unintentionally hilarious.πŸ˜†

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ha na Yaar jayu, what was the need of rishta talk now, aise hi shaadi Karwaa dete, no one would've minded, but nahi jab tak tension na ho Tab tak shaadi kaisi ,I just want them to get married πŸ˜­,though meenu ne Ambe maa ki saugandh khaayi hai but I still don't trust her πŸ˜’,it's very hard to trust her, really and Abhi to kuku ka divorce bhi baaki hai 😭😭😭

Hey naa...

Our show's tag line is No jhat patt shaadi. But now we have reached a stage that we want jhat patt shaadi.πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think I need to readjust my expectations again if I want to watch the epis for AM πŸ˜†

AM ka scene was good yesterday but the rest of the faltu family drama and stagnant rehash of family fighting over AM ka rishta was what bored me. 

I really badly want to see assertive Mishti and not this forever groveling and apologizing Mishti. Yes, I get that she feels guilt and regret for taking the marriage with Nish this far but all this feels hollow right now because of the drag and the fact that Nish ka truth was again sidelined πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. 

I hope AM get some meaningful convo soon beyond the usual angle of them being made ullus by Meenu πŸ™„

Bhaag ke shaadi ka chance I don’t see now since they’ve shown them going back to the angle of manaaoing family for shaadi πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ....ab bas yehi drag hoga phirse. They will just keep crying over family separating themπŸ™„πŸ˜†

This week seems ready to be a long drag and Meenu filled now. Sigh. Lol

Can't help but agree πŸ˜†

We need a strong MishBir scene, a meaningful convo between then, love intense Sab bahut accha lagta hai but ab Aage kya ye koi discuss nahi karta πŸ˜†

I am hoping this week to turn good, being highly optimistic πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Hey naa...

Our show's tag line is No jhat patt shaadi. But now we have reached a stage that we want jhat patt shaadi.πŸ˜†

🀣true but Humari bhi to koi galti nahi hai na, no jhat pat shaadi means shaadi Karana at slow pace but they've misunderstood the tag line it self they're thinking no shaadi at all πŸ˜†,ek kuku ki hi hai jo abhi tak puri Hui hai unki bhi shaadi ke Baad band baj gayi πŸ€£

AreYaar thumbnail

If this happens i will definitely quit the show. I don't want to see Mishti pataoing her would be saasu maa before marriage. Also i don't think this is gonna happen. Coz this time BB is already agreed for the rishta whole heartedly(we all know the truth though),so there is no point Mishti to win her. 

Rather this time i want BadePapa to put a condition before RVs that MishBir will live separately after marriage. After seeing all her kaands any sane parents will do this. Why would anyone trust BigBen in the first place?Badepapa should ask for Mishti's safety and security.

I don’t know why but I think even if AM believe Meenu for now, they will still not fully trust her so maybe Mishti will just generally try to win Meenu over more πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

See there are only 2 options possible in response to BP’s concern about Mishti being mistreated by Meenu in the RV house:

1) AM get married and live away from Meenu in their own home 

2) AM continue to try to win Meenu over πŸ™„πŸ™„ to make this all HSSH types. 

Given how this show keeps whitewashing Meenu’s crimes, option two seems quite possible πŸ˜΅

I don’t know if the writers realize how repetitive this will be cuz Mishti already tried to win Meenu over during the previous AM engagement and Baba track so this just feels too stagnant now. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Bold- I agree.... Episode was not bad,but it was not good also.What was that Tug of warthey totally forgot that Mishti is a human being. Some dialogues were unintentionally hilarious.πŸ˜†

Nannu was a total jackass in this epi treating Mishti like a rag doll that he was dragging along πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....Abir was just trying to firmly protect Mishti from being dragged away but it became a stupid tug of war πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

This is why I wanted to see a more assertive Mishti but she was mostly just looking majboor and crying. 

Shukar hai atleast BP stepped up to stop Nannu from hurting Mishti....hope he also noticed that Abir let go when Mishti said it’s hurting her. 

The rest of the screaming and drama from Jasmeet about her raja beta Nannu was πŸ™„πŸ™„

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Can't help but agree πŸ˜†

We need a strong MishBir scene, a meaningful convo between then, love intense Sab bahut accha lagta hai but ab Aage kya ye koi discuss nahi karta πŸ˜†

I am hoping this week to turn good, being highly optimistic πŸ˜†

Exactly. 

Love toh intense rahega hi but we need some convos beyond this repetitive family rona dhona. All this groveling is going nowhere. Story needs to move. Mishti’s chashme need to be back ASAPπŸ˜›

If they are going to torture us with Meenu crap again, the least they can do is give a meaningful convo bringing Mishti ke chashme back πŸ™

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Exactly. 

Love toh intense rahega hi but we need some convos beyond this repetitive family rona dhona. All this groveling is going nowhere. Story needs to move. Mishti’s chashme need to be back ASAPπŸ˜›

If they are going to torture us with Meenu crap again, the least they can do is give a meaningful convo bringing Mishti ke chashme back πŸ™

True πŸ˜†

Vaise I am really unsure Aage kya hone waala hai, seeing the precap πŸ˜†