Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Great post :) The episode was random and unintentionally funny. Glad BM finally woke up and spoke sense but looks like it went over everyone's head in that family πŸ€£ I was rooting for a simple shaadi too but I guess we forgot it's Rajan Shahi and we have to probably sit through a shaadi track again. I can only hope they keep it fun and light and there is ample focus on MishBir. Meenu can plot in the background but let the shaadi please happen. I guess there is also the KuKu divorce tamasha before all this happensπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Great post :) The episode was random and unintentionally funny. Glad BM finally woke up and spoke sense but looks like it went over everyone's head in that family πŸ€£ I was rooting for a simple shaadi too but I guess we forgot it's Rajan Shahi and we have to probably sit through a shaadi track again. I can only hope they keep it fun and light and there is ample focus on MishBir. Meenu can plot in the background but let the shaadi please happen. I guess there is also the KuKu divorce tamasha before all this happensπŸ˜†

LOL if they do a full shaadi track again, AM will be used for token song/dance stuff more than anything and maybe a few meaningful scenes if we are lucky. 90% will be psycho Meenu stuff as it usually is. Jab bhi shaadi hoti hai, leads only play dress up and dance.....baaki major focus is on psycho drama for TRPs πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ  Lol 

And yeah, KK ka divorce drama will again be used as a wedge issue to try and cancel AM ki shaadi I bet πŸ˜›....wohi same blackmails and trade offs as usual. Lol 

Anyways, dekhte hain kya hota hai. I’ll go back to forwarding and watching on and off if that’s the case. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ditto. Despite the many good AM scenes recently, kuch adhura adhura sa lagta hai unless Mishti has her chashme back. They are a part of her identity  and define her. I do hope they bring those back soon now that AM have reunited publicly atleast. 

Shaadi toh god knows πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚....jitna bhi delay karenge for whatever reason only means more faltu plotting and planning from Meenu etc and I really don’t have much patience for that. After a long time I watched the show regularly but overdose of Psycho Meenu winning and again cancelled shaadi will be too much now πŸ˜•

Exactly, without chashmah sach mein Kuch missing lagta hai 

Even I have started watching show regularly after long time, finally falling in love all over again with Mishbir, I really hope is baar Inki shaadi ho jaaye #fingerscrossed , Warna itna patience to mujh mein bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Even I have started watching show regularly after long time, finally falling in love all over again with Mishbir, I really hope is baar Inki shaadi ho jaaye #fingerscrossed , Warna itna patience to mujh mein bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†

Even i don't have that much patience Vaishu. You saw the segments? What was that? Again the rishta talk will start ?We are back to the square one.I don't trust BB. I know makers love for the character BB,but her redemption can't be that easy.Hey bhagwaan ab toh uthailo.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Even i don't have that much patience Vaishu. You saw the segments? What was that? Again the rishta talk will start ?We are back to the square one.I don't trust BB. I know makers love for the character BB,but her redemption can't be that easy.Hey bhagwaan ab toh uthailo.

Ha na Yaar jayu, what was the need of rishta talk now, aise hi shaadi Karwaa dete, no one would've minded, but nahi jab tak tension na ho Tab tak shaadi kaisi ,I just want them to get married πŸ˜­,though meenu ne Ambe maa ki saugandh khaayi hai but I still don't trust her πŸ˜’,it's very hard to trust her, really and Abhi to kuku ka divorce bhi baaki hai 😭😭😭

AreYaar thumbnail

It was a pretty predictable drama wala episode today with mostly cliched dialogues in the family drama and guilt tripping Mishti apologizing to everyoneπŸ˜†.....so shaadi toh abhi nahin hogi. One month drag of rasams and random drama yet again. 

I guess the momentum of good epis from the last two weeks is over now.....back to the usual square one of ghisaa pitaa story. πŸ€”

RamAayeHain thumbnail

It was a pretty predictable drama wala episode today with mostly cliched dialogues in the family drama and guilt tripping Mishti apologizing to everyoneπŸ˜†.....so shaadi toh abhi nahin hogi. One month drag of rasams and random drama yet again. 

I guess the momentum of good epis from the last two weeks is over now.....back to the usual square one of ghisaa pitaa story. πŸ€”

I am still hoping ki shaadi drama zyada drag na karte hue MishBir ki shaadi jaldi karake next plot pe jump Kare Ye log πŸ˜’

AreYaar thumbnail

I am still hoping ki shaadi drama zyada drag na karte hue MishBir ki shaadi jaldi karake next plot pe jump Kare Ye log πŸ˜’

Since they are going back to the step of calling a pandit for mahurat and all, I think they will go through the full shaadi parade again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. They really don’t seem to have any plot other than bringing Mishti to the brink of shaadi and pulling back over and over again πŸ€”.

Bhaag ke shaadi toh ab hone se rahi....yeh log bas baat karte hain of wanting to get away from the people trying to separate them, but they always revert to melting for the family, including psychos like Meenu. 

Quite possible now that Mishti will again take on the challenge of winning Meenu over before this shaadi πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Since they are going back to the step of calling a pandit for mahurat and all, I think they will go through the full shaadi parade again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. They really don’t seem to have any plot other than bringing Mishti to the brink of shaadi and pulling back over and over again πŸ€”.

Bhaag ke shaadi toh ab hone se rahi....yeh log bas baat karte hain of wanting to get away from the people trying to separate them, but they always revert to melting for the family, including psychos like Meenu. 

Quite possible now that Mishti will again take on the challenge of winning Meenu over before this shaadi πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's evidently true 

But Kaash MishBir bhaag ke shaadi karle and meenu waapas negative Ho jaaye, then they'll have many plots to show 

AreYaar thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's evidently true 

But Kaash MishBir bhaag ke shaadi karle and meenu waapas negative Ho jaaye, then they'll have many plots to show 

I think I need to readjust my expectations again if I want to watch the epis for AM πŸ˜†

AM ka scene was good yesterday but the rest of the faltu family drama and stagnant rehash of family fighting over AM ka rishta was what bored me. 

I really badly want to see assertive Mishti and not this forever groveling and apologizing Mishti. Yes, I get that she feels guilt and regret for taking the marriage with Nish this far but all this feels hollow right now because of the drag and the fact that Nish ka truth was again sidelined πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. 

I hope AM get some meaningful convo soon beyond the usual angle of them being made ullus by Meenu πŸ™„

Bhaag ke shaadi ka chance I don’t see now since they’ve shown them going back to the angle of manaaoing family for shaadi πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ....ab bas yehi drag hoga phirse. They will just keep crying over family separating themπŸ™„πŸ˜†

This week seems ready to be a long drag and Meenu filled now. Sigh. Lol