Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Anajli...think we need  fire brigade .It was hot to handle .Loved the whole class of Neil .It was filled with love .Mini was good student.smiley36whole physical proximity was beautiful .That essence of MiNeil was intact throughout  and that's why we were able to connect to it and no sign of vulgarity anywhere . I liked how Neil understood Mini and say let's not move ahead now and stopped it .He sensed her right .smiley9 That was the beauty here. Applause for you for that .Whole shower part was hot .Mini looking at herself in mirror was other beauty here and beautiful closure there .Them cuddling  and sleeping at the end was other base beauty.😳

Looking forward for next .😳

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

update ready..padhkar decide karo ab ki subtle tha ya wild ya phir wildest🤣

You tried but couldn't control but still to some extent you did.Just like Neil .😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

You tried but couldn't control but still to some extent you did.Just like Neil .😆

yes exactly like Neil🤣🤣🤣

bechara Neil had to take cold shower and I had to listen to devotional song to clear my mind of gutter thoughts🤣🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Anjali yaar🤗

Aaj mein ek ek para ko quote nahi karungi☺️

Coma mein hoon☺️

Itni himmatwali nahi hoon.🤣☺️

Ye wala toh 

Bahut hi hot phir b sundar tha

MiNeil style

Woh ek ek base   style ko bahut hi sundar se likha gaya hai 👏

Imagine kar liya ☺️

Aur Jab jab Neil usse puch tha aur bol tha hai bases ke baare mein sab kuch acche se likha hai ☺️

Sab kuch perfect MiNeil mannerisms mein tha.

Beech beech mein woh tease🤣☺️perfect.

Mujhe lag hi raha  tha ki pura class nahi hoga 

Agar hua toh phir woh MiNeil nahi hote 

Aur tum ne iss main cheez  ko sahi pakda hai 

Aur ye iss poore class ko sundar bana tha hai smiley14

Jab Neil stop karta hai  thinking about their relationship yahan tak aane ke liye thoda jaldi hai   and mini also need time .

woh wala mere favt hai 

Perfect tha wahan.

Mini b samajh gayi Neil sahi bol raha hai.

Whole screenplay wahan ek dum sundar tha  MiNeil style tha pura ka pura 

(Show mein kuch aisa mila toh aag hi aag hoga ☺️mineil style mein.)

Unhe further nahi jana chahiye ..uss feeling ne pura environment ko sundar kardiya .

And they stoped it. 

phir b ek intensity tha, hottness tha ,tension b dono ke beech baad mein .natural  ☺️

Imagine kar liye☺️

Pre and after Bathroom scene b bahut hi cute , , sundar tha ☺️

Mini throwing the shirt and ang pradarshan was ☺️ typical MiNeil style talks and harkatein

Pura jo style tha wahan MiNeil tha

end mein mini ka sleep request🤣 cute tha yaar ..ek dum MiNeil babies 

Perfect , sundar end diya class ko .

Agar class pura hua hota toh ye maza shayad end mein nahi aata padh the waqt MiNeilans ko 

Right time pe tum ne MiNeil ko stop kiya 

🤗 ye wala bahut hi sundar tha.

Purity thi , hotness ,love , attraction, intensity sab kuch

thanks for giving your love to this story

though I missed your elaborated comments after each para as they are really entertaining but i know this update was a lot to handle🤣

i was worried....i couldnt write  the update yesterday. it was difficult to choose what to add and what to remove from the scenes

but I was clear that they are not going to do the deed this soon. as you said, if they did it then it wont be MiNeil of show from which this story takes inspiration.....may be in my some other story some other MiNeil would be doing it before marriage but not this MiNeil.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

OMG anjali... 

Whoever reads this will definitely need a cold shower... ☺️

Neil is good teacher BTW... He believes in practicals than theory..... Even Minni was a nice student.... 🤣

Loved it how he stopped Understanding her.... 

thanks

glad you enjoyed it

yes Neil is an excellent teacher. i know now every girl will want to enroll in his class🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anjali hame intazar karaya naa iske liye 

Sabar ka phal bahut meetha  h hamare liye  😆

Sundar bahut sunder ati sunder 

Neil ki class ek  no thi.sab practical tha😆.Mini good student.

Loved how beautifully you right 

Their passion, love ,teasing, hesitation.  

Neil sensed mini and stopped.

Mini  seeing herself in mirror 

Kitna beautiful tha vo ❤️

Mini ka dialogue ang pradarshan 🤣

Ending me vo saath me soye

Dekhte h is raat ke baad ka suraj kaisi roshni laayega.

Preet to tease karegi 🤣

Waiting for next update 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anajli...think we need  fire brigade .It was hot to handle .Loved the whole class of Neil .It was filled with love .Mini was good student.smiley36whole physical proximity was beautiful .That essence of MiNeil was intact throughout  and that's why we were able to connect to it and no sign of vulgarity anywhere . I liked how Neil understood Mini and say let's not move ahead now and stopped it .He sensed her right .smiley9 That was the beauty here. Applause for you for that .Whole shower part was hot .Mini looking at herself in mirror was other beauty here and beautiful closure there .Them cuddling  and sleeping at the end was other base beauty.😳

Looking forward for next .😳

thanks

it was very difficult to write it. i had to read it many times and do lots of editing. I was worried that it would become vulgar with the use of even single wrong word. the third base part and the part where Neil stops himself...first i had used very strong language for it🤣 but then wrote it again subtly so that koi behosh na ho padh ke🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Anjali hame intazar karaya naa iske liye 

Sabar ka phal bahut meetha  h hamare liye  😆

Sundar bahut sunder ati sunder 

Neil ki class ek  no thi.sab practical tha😆.Mini good student.

Loved how beautifully you right 

Their passion, love ,teasing, hesitation.  

Neil sensed mini and stopped.

Mini  seeing herself in mirror 

Kitna beautiful tha vo ❤️

Mini ka dialogue ang pradarshan 🤣

Ending me vo saath me soye

Dekhte h is raat ke baad ka suraj kaisi roshni laayega.

Preet to tease karegi 🤣

Waiting for next update 

thanks yaar

i was busy yesterday and also i was not sure how it take it further as there were high chances of it converting into something vulgar🤣

thats why late update

N_sharmaa thumbnail

thanks

it was very difficult to write it. i had to read it many times and do lots of editing. I was worried that it would become vulgar with the use of even single wrong word. the third base part and the part where Neil stops himself...first i had used very strong language for it🤣 but then wrote it again subtly so that koi behosh na ho padh ke🤣

Yeah. I could sense it .😆 Like I had said none are saints here. All are wild  and kids here know more than adults 🤣 so nothing to  worry .I loved this love class .It was one beautiful piece and you have kept in mind MiNeil we see and  love on screen and written so this had to be in this way only .That's why we alll are able to connect to it and it's looking beautiful 😳and no sign of vulgarity as always.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks

Uncensored wala copy hai kya ?.🤣