Neil teasing Mini all the time 🤣

I thought another round of entertainment is waiting for me 🤣

Mini ka popat 😆

Bholi bhali mini

ye he enjoyed a lot also..special item number from mini😆

@Zalima Neil ka promotion hua h 

Vo ab Base teaching guru ban gaya h mini ke liye

Dekhte h next update me iski teaching skills 🤣

yes now he'll be teaching Mini also and Mini will be happy to take lessons from him🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

Precap kya hai  ?.

main nahi samaji🤣

Jaldi update karo samajh na chahti hoon☺️🤣

Anjali yaar 🤗

Tera screenplay👏

I call it so kyun ki main imagine karti hoon in dono ko through your writing

Strong 

Sundar

And characters ke mannerisms sab perfect hota hai

Ek ek frame ko imagine kar sakte hai

Badiya 😎

Abh jaldi update karo next ko 

Hum b MiNeil ka class attend karna hai 😆☺️🤣

thanks

intezar karo sab samajh mein aa jayega ka Neil ki class mein🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Let the class be wild .None are saint here 😆so don't filter it .

update ready..padhkar decide karo ab ki subtle tha ya wild ya phir wildest🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Haye ..haye

Anjali aur rahul 🤗❤️

😳😳😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hii friends

New update is ready. sorry for delay this time.

WARNING-  Mature content ahead. Strictly 16+

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  17

“Hmm.. So my girl wants to know about all the bases” Neil teased her. Then he very sexily whispered in her ears, “Do you want me to tell you about it or show you for better understanding”

Mini was blushing profusely unable to look him in the eyes. He lifted her chin up and saw her eyes closed and lips parted in anticipation. He got his answer and went on to display his sexual prowess. He placed a soft kiss on her lips first and whispered in her ears. If at any point you get uncomfortable just let me know ok. Mini just nodded in response. He placed soft feather like kisses on her forehead, eyes and cheeks then once again took her lips in his. He kissed her slowly at first then gradually deepens the kiss to persuade her to open her mouth. She parted her lips after few seconds and he inserted his tongue to make the kiss more intimate and pleasurable for both of them. Neil pushed Mini on the sofa without breaking the kiss. He stopped when he felt she was going out of breath. Mini opened her eyes and looked at him. His magnetic black eyes had become more dark with desires and her own eyes were reflecting same thing. Till now she always felt the emotion of love was dominant whenever they were physically close but for the first time she experienced something called lust and ideally it should felt wrong but it feels so damn right now.

Neil came on top of her and continued placing open mouth wet kisses on her neck and exposed area of shoulders. He went towards her ear and bit her earlobe while whispering, “this was the first base now we are moving towards the second” Mini gulped hard to control her heart which was beating so fast and loud that she was sure Neil would be hearing her heartbeats. Neil kissed her neck again to find out any sensitive spot and got one on the left side of her neck when she moaned loudly as he kissed there. He smiled and continue to kiss her there. Mini writhed in pleasure. It was too much for her that she tried to push him away from there but he caught her both hands and pinned them above her head and continued his sweet torture now sucking and biting her there till she moaned his name again and again. He just loved it when she took his name like that. It made him feel proud that he was given her such pleasure. He suddenly felt so hot in his clothes. He needed to get out of his clothes. He straightened himself and removed his shirt. Mini was in passionate haze seeing his bare upper body for the first time in her life, “Wow” this word escaped from her mouth before she could stop herself. Neil chuckled listening to that. Mini knew that he was quite fit in health. She could feel it whenever they hug but she had no idea that he had those sexy well toned abs and well built chest with right amount of manly hairs. she kept looking at him as her mind screamed at her to pounce on him. Neil liked it how she was ogling at him and waited for few moments but then realized she was not going to take any step towards him. He sighed and took her hand and placed it on his chest as he said to her in sexy voice, “Stop ogling love, I am all yours. Feel free to touch me” Mini looked away in embarrassment but Neil turned her head again towards him leaning down he again took her lips in his. This time it was more hungrily and passionately and Mini responded in equal vigor.

He trailed his kisses down to her chest and with his one hand pushed down her off shoulder dress up to her waist. Mini was breathing heavily and she went crazy when he grabbed her assets. He kissed her there over her underclothes. Mini grabbed his hairs tightly and pulled him upwards to kiss him. She experienced never felt desire coursing through her making her go wild with needs. For the first time she was experiencing physical side of love and it was mind blowing. Neil kissed her biting her lower lip and she moaned with mild pain. He then soothed her there by his tongue. He noticed how her hands are now moving freely on his upper torso feeling him up losing the inhibitions and it turned him on like nothing else. He pulled her up and unhooked her underclothes. By this time she was feeling so hot and arouse that she wanted to strip herself and she gladly let him do it for her. He caressed her assets and kissed them giving a few lovebites. He looked at her and asked her in a breathless whisper, “So..wanna cover third base?

Mini looked at him not liking that he stopped caressing her. she just nodded in response. “No, tell me Mini…speak up" Neil teased her as he wanted to hear her passion filled voice. He was sure she couldn’t say No now. “Yes” Mini said as she took a labored breath. “Yes what? Say it properly” Neil asked again smiling mischievously at her condition. “No” she muttered irritatingly not liking one bit that he was making her wait. “what you don’t want to cover third base?” he asked chuckling at her response. “I didnt mean it…I..I…aargghh…you are such a tease..you know my answer but you are making me say it out loud”said Mini venting out her frustration. “I know what you want…just say it love….I want to hear it from your mouth…say it for me” Neil said as he nibbled on her lips. ”Fine!..Neil I want to cover third base…don’t make me wait anymore” she said finally accepting her defeat in their little game. She knew nothing about bodily pleasure few minutes ago and now that she discovered it she was loving it. Since she was new to all this he was at upperhand in this situation. He had taken her so far away in this journey that she didn’t want to go back. “As you say love” said Neil smiling proudly and again continued tormenting her body with his kisses. He leaned down and hold her leg. Her short dress had already put her whole leg at display. He kissed her toes. She curled her toes feeling ticklish. He continued to trace her leg then thighs with wet kisses. He leaned further down on her to give most intimate kiss and Mini writhed feeling extreme pleasure. He kept his focus there for some time and Mini felt like she died and went to heaven. Till the time he finished he had  only thing in his mind was to claim her completely.

But he knew it was too soon. They have not meant to come this far. He had thought that soon Mini will shy away and ask him stop but hell! She had responded so keenly to his touches that he forgot everything. He pulled all his will power and with great difficulty pulled himself apart. Mini growled in frustration the moment their body lost contact. “Get up love, we have to stop” he said trying to control his thumping heart. “What..why…No..I want you” Mini said passionately. He took a deep breath to control his desires. He wanted to stop but she is not helping one bit infact alluring him to go ahead. “Mini, its enough for now…get up…get dressed” he said pushing her away a little from himself. “No way Neil Oberoi,…I know you want to hear it from me..right?..Fine…Make me yours Neil” she said desperately. Neil again closed his eyes to clear his thoughts of sex and cupped her face, “You have no idea how much I want you right now…but I know you are saying it out of passion …You dont want it to happen like this…your body and heart..have no synchronization….I can sense it…so please stop testing my patience and get up.” Mini finally got up realizing  what he was saying was right. As she came out of passionate haze she look down upon herself and suddenly felt so exposed. She covered herself with her hands. Seeing that Neil passed his shirt to her. “take this” Mini quickly wore his shirt. He started to go when she held his hand, “Where are you going?” Mini asked. “Oh I’ll come in a bit…I badly need a cold shower..till then please change your dress…it is not helping at all” said Neil as he went towards the bathroom.

Mini also went to another bathroom to change. She looked herself in the mirror and she couldn’t identify herself for a second. She looked different she thought .Nothing has changed but then it seems that everything has changed. It feels like suddenly she has become more mature. She feels more connected with Neil now….more close to him than ever before. She wondered how physical intimacy can change a lot in a relationship. She considered it a mere physical desire but it was a lot more than that. Not only her heart but her body craved for him too now. She blushed at the thought. Suddenly she saw a red mark on her neck. She looked closely to see what it was and blushed again to find it was a lovebite on the sensitive spot on her neck. She removed his shirt that she was wearing and gasped to see some more lovebites on her chest area. Her face become red in embarrassment. She changed her dress and wore a comfortable one which she brought with her and came out.

She saw Neil already sitting there engrossed in his mobile phone. His hairs were wet and he was not wearing his shirt as it was with Mini. He was looking damn sexy like that. “Still ogling at me” said Neil without taking his eyes off from mobile. He heard Mini gasped at being caught red handed and chuckled, “I thought I took care of your needs for a while now but looks like you are hungry again” “Haww, Neil you know..I will kill you if you keep teasing me like that”Mini said and threw his shirt towards him. “just wear it…mere samne ye ang pradarshan karne ki jarurat nahi hai” said Mini as she blushed looking at him. “Kyu? Tumse control nahi hota” Neil teased her again got hit by a pillow in reply.

“I am tired. I want to sleep” said Mini yawning. “Ya you go and sleep on the bed”replied Neil. “What about you”? asked Mini. “I’ll go in another room” replied Neil casually. “But…will you be fine there..I mean it’s a new place…will you be able to sleep alone?” said Mini hesitantly as actually it was she who didn’t want to sleep alone but was shy to say it. Neil looked at her confused for few seconds as he didn’t get it why she was asking it. what she thought of him… a teenage girl who is afraid of sleeping alone at new place but then it dawned upon him that she was actually talking about herself. “If you want me to sleep with you just say it no need to make up excuses.” He said smiling lovingly at her. Mini blushed and extended her hand towards him taking him to the bed with her. He took her hand lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Then he joined her on the bed.The moment their bodies came into close contact he felt Mini caught her breath in between and become tensed. “Relax, I can control myself. Its not like I am horny 24*7” he laughed at her nervousness. As soon as he said it he felt her relaxing against him. “Its not about you always…Its about me also” Mini said while blushing. “Hmm it a new thing to us…it will take time to become habituated to it.” Neil concluded. “Now sleep, its too late” he kissed her goodnight. He kept caressing her hairs till she slept. She turned towards her side and he put his hand on her waist then he also slept spooning her.

to be continued...

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Anjali yaar🤗

Aaj mein ek ek para ko quote nahi karungi☺️

Coma mein hoon☺️

Itni himmatwali nahi hoon.🤣☺️

Ye wala toh 

Bahut hi hot phir b sundar tha

MiNeil style

Woh ek ek base   style ko bahut hi sundar se likha gaya hai 👏

Imagine kar liya ☺️

Aur Jab jab Neil usse puch tha aur bol tha hai bases ke baare mein sab kuch acche se likha hai ☺️

Sab kuch perfect MiNeil mannerisms mein tha.

Beech beech mein woh tease🤣☺️perfect.

Mujhe lag hi raha  tha ki pura class nahi hoga 

Agar hua toh phir woh MiNeil nahi hote 

Aur tum ne iss main cheez  ko sahi pakda hai 

Aur ye iss poore class ko sundar bana tha hai smiley14

Jab Neil stop karta hai  thinking about their relationship yahan tak aane ke liye thoda jaldi hai   and mini also need time .

woh wala mere favt hai 

Perfect tha wahan.

Mini b samajh gayi Neil sahi bol raha hai.

Whole screenplay wahan ek dum sundar tha  MiNeil style tha pura ka pura 

(Show mein kuch aisa mila toh aag hi aag hoga ☺️mineil style mein.)

Unhe further nahi jana chahiye ..uss feeling ne pura environment ko sundar kardiya .

And they stoped it. 

phir b ek intensity tha, hottness tha ,tension b dono ke beech baad mein .natural  ☺️

Imagine kar liye☺️

Pre and after Bathroom scene b bahut hi cute , , sundar tha ☺️

Mini throwing the shirt and ang pradarshan was ☺️ typical MiNeil style talks and harkatein

Pura jo style tha wahan MiNeil tha

end mein mini ka sleep request🤣 cute tha yaar ..ek dum MiNeil babies 

Perfect , sundar end diya class ko .

Agar class pura hua hota toh ye maza shayad end mein nahi aata padh the waqt MiNeilans ko 

Right time pe tum ne MiNeil ko stop kiya 

🤗 ye wala bahut hi sundar tha.

Purity thi , hotness ,love , attraction, intensity sab kuch

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG anjali... 

Whoever reads this will definitely need a cold shower... ☺️

Neil is good teacher BTW... He believes in practicals than theory..... Even Minni was a nice student.... 🤣

Loved it how he stopped Understanding her.... 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

update ready..padhkar decide karo ab ki subtle tha ya wild ya phir wildest🤣

Shall attend the class soon 😆😉

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

yes aaj Neil ki aur tum sabke mann ki ichha puri hogi🤣

Puri ho gayi... 🤣☺️