What Sid has done that people are mad behind him?

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Actually I indulged in an argument with my friend as she says "Sid is the best"

And I was "Asim deserves to win"

She hates Asim like hell and I am not getting how people can Love Sid blindly ?

She hates Sana 😂😂

But the question is Aisa kya hai Sid me??

I want to know as even being a hardcore fan of him once a while I don't like him in the show whatever he is real/fake!! 

I will love Shivraj Shekhar but in the show I can't!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You should've asked your friend why she likes Sid and hates Asim

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Different ppl different viewpoints different mindset different likings 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oska aura hi kuch aisa hai ðŸ˜†

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I give reaction like this🤣when my family members say sana dil ki saaf h aur bachi h the good thing is I don't argue.

Depends On perception of seeing the show I don't hate anyone for me the good gamer is someone who is loyal,put self respect above anyone else , rebellious attitude and overall forms good strategy in task.

People maybe of different perception about sid we can't deny the fact he has shown his every shades be it aggressive man,protective brother,lover,flirtatious man,witty one liners and lastly as dictator he has kept the show going on with his narrative either you are for sid or against sid but there will always be sid in the story.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You have a friend who says "Sid is best"??? My sympathies.  And I wouldnt waste time convincing him or her because well..if they cant see it for themselves when its so bloody obvious..then its pointless. Might as well talk a flat-earther out of their beliefs. 

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

You should've asked your friend why she likes Sid and hates Asim

She gave me same reasons which many have given but couldn't convince myself!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

You have a friend who says "Sid is best"??? My sympathies.  And I wouldnt waste time convincing him or her because well..if they cant see it for themselves when its so bloody obvious..then its pointless. Might as well talk a flat-earther out of their beliefs. 

Even I didn't argued then!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S2590

I give reaction like this🤣when my family members say sana dil ki saaf h aur bachi h the good thing is I don't argue.

Depends On perception of seeing the show I don't hate anyone for me the good gamer is someone who is loyal,put self respect above anyone else , rebellious attitude and overall forms good strategy in task.

People maybe of different perception about sid we can't deny the fact he has shown his every shades be it aggressive man,protective brother,lover,flirtatious man,witty one liners and lastly as dictator he has kept the show going on with his narrative either you are for sid or against sid but there will always be sid in the story.

Ya Sid has indeed been a good player but anyone loving his personality as on the show makes me 😑