Originally posted by: naaznin

Different ppl different viewpoints different mindset different likings 

Ya !!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hira221

Oska aura hi kuch aisa hai ðŸ˜†

Mujpe to ni chla bigg boss me ! Baki earlier i used to adore him alot!! Atleast he should maintain his dressing sense!

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Even I didn't argued then!!

I started watching this season of Bb because of him..I used to like Shivraj Shekhar but uh oh...what a shock ! lol

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest mystery of this season! 

Before the show, even I can say that his charm and personality appeared attractive. But here, in his real form he has dismantled all those surface level attributes. 

Based on what I have seen on social media (which has gotten pretty disturbing due to the fan wars), people relate to the 'brawn over brain' approach that Shukla has adopted. 

Winning fights through violence, aggression and ofcourse having the last word are the classic alpha male hero notions which are respected here in the current times. 

Ofcourse alphas are usually smart too, but never saw a seriously clever phrase coming out of shukla's mouth. Its always along the lines of tera baapkya bola tu or mein akela. Very smart indeed!

Plus he is constantly validated by the channel, host, guests or the women around him. So those approvals are regularly quoted and passed around as reasons as well. 

Apart from that, some say he is quite entertaining, for which I literally have no comments. Because when he comes on my screen, my feelings are little too extreme to laugh at those antics.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Everyone has their own opinion. That's why vote is used. Like I have no favorite till now. 😆