I don't get the deal about Shukla being "real"

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I always get to hear this thing he's real & blah blah. Everything he does is justified by this single word. Frankly speaking I find him superficial! I mean the dude got the nerve to say Rashmi faked angle with Arhaan for footage and calls Virima tho both are real life lovers unlike the sh*t he does with Shehnaaz on a daily basis despite having no such romantic relationship and his fakeness reached next level, he started to call her darling, sweetheart, baby & manofy her in every 2 min after getting instructions in confession room.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yup, 100% agreed. 

Its the dumbest thing in the world - he behaves badly and its called being 'real.' Rashmi behaves nicely so she is 'meethi chhoori.' The channel is actually pushing this narartive despite how grossly unlikable and fake Shukla transparently is, and the saddest part is, people are falling for it 100%. I guess political mass manipulation makes sense now, if a brainless reality show can convince sensible people that Shukla is 'real' then anything can happen 🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh har season ka hota hain. The most atrocious behaviour and traits are justified and brushed away under this label of being “real”. A shitty bully is real, so let’s all hail him. Hain? 🤔 And it’s always the same rona - the shitty ones are “real” and the nice, well-mannered ones are “fake” - because of course people have to fake being anything decent and good. Jab premise hi yeh hain, toh no wonder MCPs like Shukla have so many takers. And it cracks me up anyway, cos the POS fakes it any chance he gets - just doesn’t last very long 😆

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yeh har season ka hota hain. The most atrocious behaviour and traits are justified and brushed away under this label of being “real”. A shitty bully is real, so let’s all hail him. Hain? 🤔 And it’s always the same rona - the shitty ones are “real” and the nice, well-mannered ones are “fake” - because of course people have to fake being anything decent and good. Jab premise hi yeh hain, toh no wonder MCPs like Shukla have so many takers. And it cracks me up anyway, cos the POS fakes it any chance he gets - just doesn’t last very long 😆

Bani ke time bhi yehi hota tha yaad hein nah aapko? 😆

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Yup, 100% agreed. 

Its the dumbest thing in the world - he behaves badly and its called being 'real.' Rashmi behaves nicely so she is 'meethi chhoori.' The channel is actually pushing this narartive despite how grossly unlikable and fake Shukla transparently is, and the saddest part is, people are falling for it 100%. I guess political mass manipulation makes sense now, if a brainless reality show can convince sensible people that Shukla is 'real' then anything can happen 🤣

hahahahah. acchai ki zamana nehi raha ab. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Bani ke time bhi yehi hota tha yaad hein nah aapko? 😆

Haan bilkul - har season ka rona hain yeh 😆

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I guess to some "ulanga"( naked ) rahna and shameless hona hi real hai. And also be as ugly as possible is real. So according to shameless, dirty mouth/mind/action and naked behavior..........there's no one except Shukla this year. He is the topper in all those qualities .

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I guess to some "ulanga"( naked ) rahna and shameless hona hi real hai. And also be as ugly as possible is real. So according to shameless, dirty mouth/mind/action and naked behavior..........there's no one except Shukla this year. He is the topper in all those qualities .

True!

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

You know in India If you are very aggressive and do violence its labeled as REAL, I have seen people saying such people 'dil ka achcha/achchi' 😏🔔

on the other side if you are soft person or genuinely good human being you are called FAKE, huge amount of support on Shukla proves it correct. Audience needs to grow up🙏

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is not real ..he is a manipulative bitchy dishonest person with a self serving narrative to distort everything so that he comes out as the victim .  A real loser yes. 

Since when is being 'real' an excuse for bad behaviour? In that case why dont we let all prisoners out since they were being real when they murdered raped and robbed people? 

I guess people would support just about any asshole as long as he isnt being 'real' to them or their mothers and sisters.